Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 123. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
where is available mark.space token. i mean which exchange we can buy token? project is successful.

Look here, token sale is not ended, there is no exchange yet.
https://mark.space
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
This platform will be focusing on creating 3d-sites for companies only? Or for private people  as well?

I think for everyone, anyone who can create 3D contents, or VR contents

Think so too, everyone who needs or wants a 3D site. But maybe mostly companies will take advantage of this offer.

I also think it will mostly be a commercially used space. However, it will probably not be restricted to that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
What different between this project and other VR projects: Vibehub, Spectiv? And which ones more promising?

mark will be a rocketer. vibe WAS one

As for me, both projects extensively utilize VR technology to create a virtual ecosystem that has a very big potential for success so MARK.SPACE is in a very rare niche that hasnt been saturated yet. Smiley
Yes, they are same if its about the ecosystem.
But i hope markspace will have a very good shopping district, maybe develop it earlier than other district, im pretty sure it will be mass adopted.

I also think that shopping district would be the most important place of the mark. Residential would be cool also but most people would try and use it for the shopping district.

Sorry but what purpose should a residential district have in such an environement? Its main focus is product presentation and something that i would describe as a "virtual mall"......or am i totally wrong here?

A residential district would just make sense if you could use Mark.Space like a second life system were you can build up your own home, meet people etc. Could be fun, but I think other projects are already going into this direction, so not too sure if it is needed.
Imagine that the VR environment displays a real life image of the current stat of your lawn... and you could stear a robot arround  or activate/lend one from your neighbour to keep your lawn tidy Smiley
All triggered from your sofa, how nice would that be :p
There's another project i'm following about robotics & AI which maybe could be a good one to partner up Smiley
But I'm thinking Waaaayyyy ahead here :-)
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
What different between this project and other VR projects: Vibehub, Spectiv? And which ones more promising?

As for me, both projects extensively utilize VR technology to create a virtual ecosystem that has a very big potential for success so MARK.SPACE is in a very rare niche that hasnt been saturated yet. Smiley
But i hope markspace will have a very good shopping district, maybe develop it earlier than other district, im pretty sure it will be mass adopted.

I also think that shopping district would be the most important place of the mark. Residential would be cool also but most people would try and use it for the shopping district.

Sorry but what purpose should a residential district have in such an environement? Its main focus is product presentation and something that i would describe as a "virtual mall"......or am i totally wrong here?

A residential district would just make sense if you could use Mark.Space like a second life system were you can build up your own home, meet people etc. Could be fun, but I think other projects are already going into this direction, so not too sure if it is needed.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
This platform will be focusing on creating 3d-sites for companies only? Or for private people  as well?

Think so too, everyone who needs or wants a 3D site. But maybe mostly companies will take advantage of this offer.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
where is available mark.space token. i mean which exchange we can buy token? project is successful.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Activity: 252

I think Mark has been focussing more on hardware and availability compared to the others who have focussed more on the software platforms and offering digital assets
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Is Mark.Space able to adjust token cost by price? do you have any technical details about mining function in mark.space platform?

I think it's a good idea to have mining through VR, may create a game through which people will do certain tasks and play it as a game as well as mine.

They could have some promotion where they hide coin around at a certain point

huh? what do you mean
Activity: 815
Merit: 502

Activity: 686
This is really a fair comparison, both Icos behaved in the same way, and the projects resemble each other, although I still dreaming a bit with Mark.Space's future rise in the Asian middle, this would make them better than Vibe himself
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

I still think Vibe has potential, the current market situation makes all alts look bad.

And coming back to Mark.Space. Maybe you can really compare it a bit with VibeHub as they both create virtual reality ecosystems. And even now, VibeHub trades way above the initial ICO-price. Hopefully, Mark.Space can achieve the same.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
MARK.SPACE and the virtual reality is getting closer and we are more and more immersed in it. Wink
Activity: 616

Activity: 210
Dev, could you clear my doubt
So the coin will be listed in exchange coss.io in mid March 2018 as mentioned earlier. In order to withdraw MRK do I need to withdraw them to MyEtherWallet first or can I withdraw MRK into the exchange directly coss.io

You shoud be able to send it to the exchange from your etherwallet. As a rule, you are not adviced to send your eth from exchange wallet because you don't own the private key....that means tokens will get stuck. If MarkSpace gives you tokens via its MRKwallet then you should be ablet o send it to coss.io's mrk wallet.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
besides Mark.Space or other companies, Apple itself preferred to invest in AR tech more than VR tech, so i think AR will be more and more important in the near future.
Well, from the consumer's point of view I'd divide it into VR for developers, engineers, artists and jet pilots
And AR for more like every day use cases, smart houses, trade industry interfaces and so on
So they're both important and move hand by hand )

There is not much difference in between them imo, I think many companies do not divide these technologies into 2 separate things
copper member
Activity: 623
Merit: 22
besides Mark.Space or other companies, Apple itself preferred to invest in AR tech more than VR tech, so i think AR will be more and more important in the near future.
Well, from the consumer's point of view I'd divide it into VR for developers, engineers, artists and jet pilots
And AR for more like every day use cases, smart houses, trade industry interfaces and so on
So they're both important and move hand by hand )
Jump to: