Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 129. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
So, now price $0,0833 and fixed in usd? This is a good decision to fix price in usd. Less risk for investors and devs as well.
I do not know if this is good .. And if later ETH grows in price? Fixing the price in dollars is good for developers, but for those who buy tokens - this is a dubious solution.
every investors takes a risk when using ETH. I invested in projects when ETH was 200 USD and then it shot up to 1200 USD, while the tokens merely doubled in value. risk is part of the job.
Every investment is a risk... People who want to play it save should keep their money in a sock under the matras Smiley
Within a few weeks we will enjoy the benefits of the bearish market that we are going trough .. so no panic guys..;

Not even in a sock under the matras it is save :O someone could steal it and even if it is laying around there, you lose money to the inflation.
But yes, as soon as the market goes up again everyone will cry that they would like to have invested more in this down phase.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
So, now price $0,0833 and fixed in usd? This is a good decision to fix price in usd. Less risk for investors and devs as well.
I do not know if this is good .. And if later ETH grows in price? Fixing the price in dollars is good for developers, but for those who buy tokens - this is a dubious solution.
every investors takes a risk when using ETH. I invested in projects when ETH was 200 USD and then it shot up to 1200 USD, while the tokens merely doubled in value. risk is part of the job.
Every investment is a risk... People who want to play it save should keep their money in a sock under the matras Smiley
Within a few weeks we will enjoy the benefits of the bearish market that we are going trough .. so no panic guys..;
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
The defining feature of MarkSpace I think is the high res rendered VR using 3D scanned objects that runs on everything better than a potato, but it also has some drawbacks as far as I know. If it's prerendered you can't have a lot of interactivity. For that you'd have to move to real time VR, which has many drawbacks like having to use powerful computers and high development costs for modeling and animating. It's a trade off but there's room for both.

It's still a relatively new technology and there's plenty room for development. It's still a lot of stuff that needs to be done in order to make VR accessible for end consumers and MarkSpace is doing a great job.
Activity: 196

Yes, the price is fixed at USD and yes that's an extremely good decision because ETH and BTC fell a lot last few days.

Good decission... this way MARK.SPACE is pretty sure of the funds they want to get, even with the volatility of crypto.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

I think price surge after investing is not a risk.. but counted as lack of profits

if eth grew up again, and price of token pegged in fiat, hope they stop token sale when it reach hard cap soon and give some token for investor as value as their invest
Activity: 434
today i try constructor demo, i liked. that is amazing, VR technology day by day increasing of people interest, this is great opportunity for investors to invest on mark.space. me and my friends also invested on sale but we missed pre-sale. but this is more good time because ether and btc price is down.

The constructor demo literally put me in a place to invest into the token sale. The team is doing more than what they have said and it makes me happy to be a part of such venture.

I've just read in their telegram channel that they soon will announce a 'best apartment contest'. Good incentive to try out the constructor tool.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40

Yes, the price is fixed at USD and yes that's an extremely good decision because ETH and BTC fell a lot last few days.
Oh, it's really good! You did the right thing to fix the price in dollars! It is an incentive for us to better finish you
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
today i try constructor demo, i liked. that is amazing, VR technology day by day increasing of people interest, this is great opportunity for investors to invest on mark.space. me and my friends also invested on sale but we missed pre-sale. but this is more good time because ether and btc price is down.

The constructor demo literally put me in a place to invest into the token sale. The team is doing more than what they have said and it makes me happy to be a part of such venture.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

I think price surge after investing is not a risk.. but counted as lack of profits
Activity: 588

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 420

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
jep the market will come back soon and we all see green i hope. Smiley

Give it some time. It will come, but don't be too optimistic!
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
jep the market will come back soon and we all see green i hope. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
The defining feature of MarkSpace I think is the high res rendered VR using 3D scanned objects that runs on everything better than a potato, but it also has some drawbacks as far as I know. If it's prerendered you can't have a lot of interactivity. For that you'd have to move to real time VR, which has many drawbacks like having to use powerful computers and high development costs for modeling and animating. It's a trade off but there's room for both.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I think the market will come back to normal and alt and ico will not suffer so long. I’m impatient to see the price of MARK.SPACE on exchanges, and I hope the market will come back higher soon.
Activity: 252
it will be hard if the team will base the price of tokens or numbers of tokens equivalent to 1 eth.. like X MRK= 1 eth, it will be difficult because the price is volatile. it is highly recommended to have the base rate in USD. not only for markspace ico but to all ico importantly for upcoming icos.

I think it's confirmed that the decision is taken and the price will be in USD. Anyway would appreciate an official statement from the team

With all the fluctuations going on, I hearty welcome this decision from the team. It'll be a positive point in the success making of the project.

Somehow it kind of feels like a fail of cryptocurrency that it has to be compared with USD, but I completely understand the decision.
The payment options are ETH and BTC, so i dont see any problem if its based on ETH.
And also you can see here : https://mark.space/info/ , there is the token price in USD there.

I always choose investing with eth and advice everybody to do so. Cheaper and faster. Bitcoin is way expensive and it can take so long.

Isn't it wise to invest with USD nowadays, with ups and downs, fluctuations in the market or uncertanities for the cryptocurrency world?
I completely agree in investing with Bitcoin but USD is an another strong option i think.

Don't buy the narrative that fluctuation are bad. You can choose to spend bitcoin when you personally think that you are getting good value - otherwise you can spend another currency.
Activity: 798
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
it will be hard if the team will base the price of tokens or numbers of tokens equivalent to 1 eth.. like X MRK= 1 eth, it will be difficult because the price is volatile. it is highly recommended to have the base rate in USD. not only for markspace ico but to all ico importantly for upcoming icos.

I think it's confirmed that the decision is taken and the price will be in USD. Anyway would appreciate an official statement from the team

With all the fluctuations going on, I hearty welcome this decision from the team. It'll be a positive point in the success making of the project.

Somehow it kind of feels like a fail of cryptocurrency that it has to be compared with USD, but I completely understand the decision.
The payment options are ETH and BTC, so i dont see any problem if its based on ETH.
And also you can see here : https://mark.space/info/ , there is the token price in USD there.

I always choose investing with eth and advice everybody to do so. Cheaper and faster. Bitcoin is way expensive and it can take so long.

Isn't it wise to invest with USD nowadays, with ups and downs, fluctuations in the market or uncertanities for the cryptocurrency world?
I completely agree in investing with Bitcoin but USD is an another strong option i think.
Jump to: