Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 134. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia
I am seriously thinking to buy a vr device for mark.space.

When will it be available approximately and on which platform, i remember something about oculus but not sure?

Which device is the best currently on the market? What do you guys think? Does anybody from you has a experiences?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I am seriously thinking to buy a vr device for mark.space.

When will it be available approximately and on which platform, i remember something about oculus but not sure?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
it is available not only from the phone or tablet. This platform also functions on Smart-TV. Well, at least, so write the developers. In fact, I have not tried it. Bit I'd like. And very interesting)

I guess there will be a web browser version also. Although it will not be a full VR experience but still good for the ones without VR headset.

Well if u use your smartphone then a website is enough to get a basic vr experience.. (basic though)

true, but it's a really good thing that this project will be able to be used on a browser. people still don't have headsets in a big amount. VR is still not mainstream yet.

VR may never actually go mainstream. With AR tech evolving at the rate it is, Ii have a feeling VR, with its requirement of completely separating from reality, will be left behind by tech that gives you a virtual world but as a layer on top of the existing one.

The combination of VR and AR will produce very excellent results.

I would love to see VR and AR in one Cheesy just imagen glasses where you can switch between both.

I always say that AR is the natural succesor of VR. In 10 to 15 years noboys will use VR anymore and AR is king Smiley

AR is definitly an interesting field that will be explored in the years to come. We are going towards a whole different tech age with blockchains, VR, AR, AI
Merit: 0
It is common that the Price will go up a bit from $0,0714 to $0,0833 because of the smaler bonus.
Nevertheless it is still a awesome Project which will explode when traded at the exchanges.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
it is available not only from the phone or tablet. This platform also functions on Smart-TV. Well, at least, so write the developers. In fact, I have not tried it. Bit I'd like. And very interesting)

I guess there will be a web browser version also. Although it will not be a full VR experience but still good for the ones without VR headset.

Well if u use your smartphone then a website is enough to get a basic vr experience.. (basic though)

true, but it's a really good thing that this project will be able to be used on a browser. people still don't have headsets in a big amount. VR is still not mainstream yet.

VR may never actually go mainstream. With AR tech evolving at the rate it is, Ii have a feeling VR, with its requirement of completely separating from reality, will be left behind by tech that gives you a virtual world but as a layer on top of the existing one.

I would love to see VR and AR in one Cheesy just imagen glasses where you can switch between both.

I always say that AR is the natural succesor of VR. In 10 to 15 years noboys will use VR anymore and AR is king Smiley
No Smiley Both systems cover different usecases and both will be developed separately. There is a strong connection between them, but every system has its be there authorization.
Merit: 1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
In the shopping district, I saw that a SONY showroom and a Nike showroom will open. Do they understand that they will be new partners?
Or is it just a presentation title?

We are only seeing a sample of what the store will look like. No news of a partnership with Nike or Sony. Believe me, if there were the internet would blow up over it already. But considering the tech is good, there are chances that it happens in the future.
Yes it might but big companies like nike and sony would create their own VR market place if the source is available, they can even make it better because they have a huge assets.

That is why we always have these early techs acquired by big companies. MarkSpace needs to deliver first...the rest will follow.

Don't they need an agreement from Nike/Sony when they wanna use them as a showroom brand on their platform?

I think they do. A licensing agreement to be precise.

I guess they will have asked for permission to use their brands. I am sure that in the future they will attract big brands to their showrooms.

That would be the guess. I really hope there are partnership deals in the immediate future.

Partnership would be even more bigger and sounds very good for a next option.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 210
In the shopping district, I saw that a SONY showroom and a Nike showroom will open. Do they understand that they will be new partners?
Or is it just a presentation title?

We are only seeing a sample of what the store will look like. No news of a partnership with Nike or Sony. Believe me, if there were the internet would blow up over it already. But considering the tech is good, there are chances that it happens in the future.
Yes it might but big companies like nike and sony would create their own VR market place if the source is available, they can even make it better because they have a huge assets.

That is why we always have these early techs acquired by big companies. MarkSpace needs to deliver first...the rest will follow.

Don't they need an agreement from Nike/Sony when they wanna use them as a showroom brand on their platform?

I think they do. A licensing agreement to be precise.

I guess they will have asked for permission to use their brands. I am sure that in the future they will attract big brands to their showrooms.

That would be the guess. I really hope there are partnership deals in the immediate future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
What is the bonus % in the second round of the ICO? I bought some during presale would love to get my hands on some more.

I cant find inf about bonuses in this round as well  Huh  In the first round price was 0.1 usd. and in 2nd?

Price in 1st round couldn't have been 0.1 $ because now in round 2 price per token is 0.083 $.

Price in the first round (pre-sale) was $0,0714 and now it is indeed $0,0833. This round will last till February 7, so one more week to invest at this price and during next rounds it will go up again.

I think the 0.1$ mentioned in the OP are the price without any bonuses applied.
In any case markspace when tokens will be listed - the price can be x10, because this virtual reality project with excellent road map.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

Activity: 434

Activity: 476
What is the bonus % in the second round of the ICO? I bought some during presale would love to get my hands on some more.

I cant find inf about bonuses in this round as well  Huh  In the first round price was 0.1 usd. and in 2nd?

Price in 1st round couldn't have been 0.1 $ because now in round 2 price per token is 0.083 $.

Price in the first round (pre-sale) was $0,0714 and now it is indeed $0,0833. This round will last till February 7, so one more week to invest at this price and during next rounds it will go up again.

I think the 0.1$ mentioned in the OP are the price without any bonuses applied.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 196

Activity: 434

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Anyone tried the demo with a VR headset ? I'm browsing with mouse the 360 environment.  Wondering if it works with a headset on browser vr. Never tried a 3D env vr only 3D video VR

I dont think can work in vr yet, this is just for demostration

ill get my vr headset next week I will give detailed reviews
Try opening it with your android phone that can support 360 viewing such as samsung galaxy s6 edge or higher if it needs to be click for navigation its not yet ready for VR headset.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
MarkSpace team took part in one of the largest Asian blockchain event: The Finwise Summit, held in Macau. This small country has become a blockchain-startup haven attracting many investors from all over the world. The MARK.SPACE exhibition stand was on a perfect location,  many people had the opportunity to learn more about VR and blockchain MarkSpace technology.

To learn more about this great event, please follow the link.
https://medium.com/@markspace/mark-space-macanese-milestones-c83e28493324

I read it, thank you for the link. Participation in such events greatly contributes to the popularization of the platform. Although the mark space is already quite popular, as evidenced by the amount of money already collected at the moment, more than $ 8 million.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Anyone tried the demo with a VR headset ? I'm browsing with mouse the 360 environment.  Wondering if it works with a headset on browser vr. Never tried a 3D env vr only 3D video VR

I dont think can work in vr yet, this is just for demostration

ill get my vr headset next week I will give detailed reviews
Jump to: