Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 138. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
To mass adopt the prices ned to go down and become more user friendly, htc vive has too many wires at the moment...

All of them are mostly wired clutter. I don't want wires to interrupt my pleasure with virtual reality and of course the price.

Sooner VR/AR hardware and technology will have major advancements as big companies such as Microsoft and Facebook are investing on this field because they know its the future. Smiley

I agree that this giant companies will not invest money in vain, they know that similar VR/AR projects will have bright future.

This is a very promising technology, which will replace the usual screens. All interactions with devices will be carried out via VR or AR. Companies that are currently engaged in the development of these technologies, like MARK.SPACE, will in the future receive more profit.
Activity: 798
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I think Jaguar and Land Rover didn't want to miss this AR and VR train and announced partnerships with Mark.Space.
These techs are in the beginning phase so being in these starting phases should be important for all brands.
Activity: 490
I have seen a lot of Virtual Reality ICOs but I never really understood the point. This is the first one that has a lot of partners. I don't recognize all of them, but names like Jaguar and Land Rover definitely jump out. How is it possible at this early stage that such big brands are already partnering up?
I am sure these companies have made their research and have good reasons for this partnership with Mark.Space. As I already said, VR and AR are just in the beginning. These companies probably believe in the strong future of VR and hence were looking for a promising partner in that specific field.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
To mass adopt the prices ned to go down and become more user friendly, htc vive has too many wires at the moment...

All of them are mostly wired clutter. I don't want wires to interrupt my pleasure with virtual reality and of course the price.

Sooner VR/AR hardware and technology will have major advancements as big companies such as Microsoft and Facebook are investing on this field because they know its the future. Smiley

I agree that this giant companies will not invest money in vain, they know that similar VR/AR projects will have bright future.
Activity: 588
I have seen a lot of Virtual Reality ICOs but I never really understood the point. This is the first one that has a lot of partners. I don't recognize all of them, but names like Jaguar and Land Rover definitely jump out. How is it possible at this early stage that such big brands are already partnering up?

Activity: 532

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Is there any plan to release an own VR headset? Ive seen multiple VR platform release their own headsets and Im wondering what the plan of MarkSpace is

I think this could be easily implemented, since the price of VR headsets are really low now. But I dont know if it would add any kind of value
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Is there any plan to release an own VR headset? Ive seen multiple VR platform release their own headsets and Im wondering what the plan of MarkSpace is
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
MarkSpace will be listed on COSS exchange as well
from their twitter:

https://twitter.com/markspaceio/status/957012177348591617

Good news. It's kind of a good exchange. The more exchanges, the better.

never heard of that but well yeah the more the better

What are other exchanges it will be listed on?
Quite early they announced it, the token sale is still going, usually we have to wait till the end to know about exchanges.

They announced HitBTC as well. But big exhanges (like Binance) dont allow to divulge about listing on them. So I hope Marc will be on some good Chinese exhanges as well

Not very happy about the HitBTC choice but at least there is Coss for the moment as well

HitBTC is a good exhange. But they have too high fee for withdraw some tokens. But for ETH for example fee not so big. But my favourite - Binance and Kukoin at this moment.

Will they announce some more? Haven't heard about this.

Probably official announcements will follow after the token sale is finished. One more week left, not that long, stay tuned.

Yes, I guess so. The token will be listed on exchange as soon as the token sale end. VR is relatively new for some people and it needs time to make this technology becomes popular.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
i am eagerly waiting for an announcement of being listed on kucoin and or even binance Smiley

this would really make my day Smiley  Tongue

Binance? Smiley

Kucoin would be great but binance would be very premature.

They want some development before listing on there so it is not likely now. But in time, mark.space is a project can list on binance.

The team and project strike me as being very professional so Binance will be an option in a couple of months. I agree that Kucoin would be nice for starters.

With this innovative project, I can observe that the developer team are very competent and will definitely be able to deliver the platform on time with less issues.

They're showing a lot of activity and confidence so im pretty sure that they will deliver a great product within no time!
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
i am eagerly waiting for an announcement of being listed on kucoin and or even binance Smiley

Binance? Smiley

They want some development before listing on there so it is not likely now. But in time, mark.space is a project can list on binance.

The team and project strike me as being very professional so Binance will be an option in a couple of months. I agree that Kucoin would be nice for starters.

I don't think either, that it's possible for Mark.Space to be listed on Binance right after the ICO. That usually takes time and needs already a specific trade volume. When they manage to get onto KuCoin, there will probably a good amount of trading volume, so maybe Binance can soon follow.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Binance? Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Binance? Smiley

Activity: 700
MarkSpace team took part in one of the largest Asian blockchain event: The Finwise Summit, held in Macau. This small country has become a blockchain-startup haven attracting many investors from all over the world. The MARK.SPACE exhibition stand was on a perfect location,  many people had the opportunity to learn more about VR and blockchain MarkSpace technology.

To learn more about this great event, please follow the link.
https://medium.com/@markspace/mark-space-macanese-milestones-c83e28493324
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Merit: 112
MarkSpace will be listed on COSS exchange as well
from their twitter:

https://twitter.com/markspaceio/status/957012177348591617

Good news. It's kind of a good exchange. The more exchanges, the better.

never heard of that but well yeah the more the better

What are other exchanges it will be listed on?
Quite early they announced it, the token sale is still going, usually we have to wait till the end to know about exchanges.

They announced HitBTC as well. But big exhanges (like Binance) dont allow to divulge about listing on them. So I hope Marc will be on some good Chinese exhanges as well

Not very happy about the HitBTC choice but at least there is Coss for the moment as well

HitBTC is a good exhange. But they have too high fee for withdraw some tokens. But for ETH for example fee not so big. But my favourite - Binance and Kukoin at this moment.

Will they announce some more? Haven't heard about this.

If they not announce some during ICO I am sure they will get listed on more exchanges over time anyways. It's always the same. Bigger projects are starting on a few and go on to more sometimes in a really short time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
it is available not only from the phone or tablet. This platform also functions on Smart-TV. Well, at least, so write the developers. In fact, I have not tried it. Bit I'd like. And very interesting)

I guess there will be a web browser version also. Although it will not be a full VR experience but still good for the ones without VR headset.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
jep i hope so, that the official announcements will follow after the token sale is finished.
Jump to: