Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 136. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
investors are attracted for different reasons. one of them may be the attractive design of the thread and site
with the design here is pretty incredibly cool. it caught my attention in the first place
I also agree that the design is attractive enough. am sure that is only a positive effect on the project
in any case, it is only a good indicator of their performance. this means that the developers are interested in the opinion of investors and want to make it as pleasant as possible for them
and feedback working quite cool as far as I know
Activity: 644
investors are attracted for different reasons. one of them may be the attractive design of the thread and site
with the design here is pretty incredibly cool. it caught my attention in the first place
I also agree that the design is attractive enough. am sure that is only a positive effect on the project
in any case, it is only a good indicator of their performance. this means that the developers are interested in the opinion of investors and want to make it as pleasant as possible for them
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
The news about listing on coss is nice, MARK.SPACE start to annonce many exchanges, first hitbtc and now coss. I think more will come in the following weeks, I think that the project can reach top exchanges too.
Activity: 602
I have heard a lot about this project. the audience is really cool
I also heard about it and seen a lot of information on the Internet. I think this is due to the fact that many think the project is very profitable
because the project is really popular
of course he's popular.the idea of cool, comfortable environment
I also think that's why.I think that the main reason is the unusual idea of the project
I also heard about it and seen a lot of information on the Internet. I think this is due to the fact that many think the project is very profitable
of course he's popular.the idea of cool, comfortable environment
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
MarkSpace will be listed on COSS exchange as well
from their twitter:

https://twitter.com/markspaceio/status/957012177348591617

Good news. It's kind of a good exchange. The more exchanges, the better.

never heard of that but well yeah the more the better
What are other exchanges it will be listed on?
Quite early they announced it, the token sale is still going, usually we have to wait till the end to know about exchanges.

They announced HitBTC as well. But big exhanges (like Binance) dont allow to divulge about listing on them. So I hope Marc will be on some good Chinese exhanges as well

Not very happy about the HitBTC choice but at least there is Coss for the moment as well

HitBTC is a good exhange. But they have too high fee for withdraw some tokens. But for ETH for example fee not so big. But my favourite - Binance and Kukoin at this moment.

Will they announce some more? Haven't heard about this.

Probably official announcements will follow after the token sale is finished. One more week left, not that long, stay tuned.

Yes, I guess so. The token will be listed on exchange as soon as the token sale end. VR is relatively new for some people and it needs time to make this technology becomes popular.
The technology itself VR is not new. But there are practically no such projects. Therefore, for the first time after launching the platform, there may be problems with the user. Users simply will not.
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
international project? if so then very cool
Yes seems to be international. at least the translations to other languages a lot
a huge plus for the project.convenient to the representatives of different countries
of course this is a huge plus for the project will be a lot of investors from all over the world which is the only positive indicator
I also read a lot of news on international media sites. I think the buzz about this project developed in a good way during the ICO.
Yes seems to be international. at least the translations to other languages a lot
a huge plus for the project.convenient to the representatives of different countries
of course this is a huge plus for the project will be a lot of investors from all over the world which is the only positive indicator
I think that in any case, investors will be a lot
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
In the shopping district, I saw that a SONY showroom and a Nike showroom will open. Do they understand that they will be new partners?
Or is it just a presentation title?

We are only seeing a sample of what the store will look like. No news of a partnership with Nike or Sony. Believe me, if there were the internet would blow up over it already. But considering the tech is good, there are chances that it happens in the future.
Yes it might but big companies like nike and sony would create their own VR market place if the source is available, they can even make it better because they have a huge assets.

That is why we always have these early techs acquired by big companies. MarkSpace needs to deliver first...the rest will follow.

Don't they need an agreement from Nike/Sony when they wanna use them as a showroom brand on their platform?

I think they do. A licensing agreement to be precise.

I guess they will have asked for permission to use their brands. I am sure that in the future they will attract big brands to their showrooms.
Although there is no such authorization, they perform in a certain way, a free marketing, and it opens up to these brands the possibility of interacting with something new for them, the encryption and the People who work in it, expanding new horizons and opening possibility of a partnership of success in the near future, and many of these brands already study adhesion to the block chain
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
In the shopping district, I saw that a SONY showroom and a Nike showroom will open. Do they understand that they will be new partners?
Or is it just a presentation title?

We are only seeing a sample of what the store will look like. No news of a partnership with Nike or Sony. Believe me, if there were the internet would blow up over it already. But considering the tech is good, there are chances that it happens in the future.
Yes it might but big companies like nike and sony would create their own VR market place if the source is available, they can even make it better because they have a huge assets.

That is why we always have these early techs acquired by big companies. MarkSpace needs to deliver first...the rest will follow.

Don't they need an agreement from Nike/Sony when they wanna use them as a showroom brand on their platform?

I think they do. A licensing agreement to be precise.

I guess they will have asked for permission to use their brands. I am sure that in the future they will attract big brands to their showrooms.
Jump to: