Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 135. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Anyone tried the demo with a VR headset ? I'm browsing with mouse the 360 environment.  Wondering if it works with a headset on browser vr. Never tried a 3D env vr only 3D video VR

I dont think can work in vr yet, this is just for demostration
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
What is the bonus % in the second round of the ICO? I bought some during presale would love to get my hands on some more.

I cant find inf about bonuses in this round as well  Huh  In the first round price was 0.1 usd. and in 2nd?
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust
I'll promote this thanks mark.space
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
What is the bonus % in the second round of the ICO? I bought some during presale would love to get my hands on some more.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
I see there are many project being launched on this technology but mark.space has secured good community in the market. Already they launched demo website seems to be very interesting.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Anyone tried the demo with a VR headset ? I'm browsing with mouse the 360 environment.  Wondering if it works with a headset on browser vr. Never tried a 3D env vr only 3D video VR
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
international project? if so then very cool
Yes seems to be international. at least the translations to other languages a lot
a huge plus for the project.convenient to the representatives of different countries
of course this is a huge plus for the project will be a lot of investors from all over the world which is the only positive indicator
I also read a lot of news on international media sites. I think the buzz about this project developed in a good way during the ICO.

There are many potential investors that do not speak English, so it is always a good idea to have translations in order to access this source of funding.

I saw the project translated into seven languages.
They also have a bounty campaign : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23459414
Probably not yet translated in the other languages !
But I think the most important language of international communication is English. Who is interested, I think he can use other translation alternatives.
If its still not available, you still can use the translate feature on google chrome to translate the site.
Even if the result isnt really good, but we still can understand it a bit.
copper member
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
I tried to retrieve my private key using the container that was emailed to me from the website, but the wallet address (when decrypted) is wrong.

It isn't the one that is listed on their site for my account (the one containing the tokens).

I see a few others had this issue, but I don't know the solution. Any ideas?
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
I read a tweet today or yesterday complaining that ICO devs want to list their tokens on exchanges too soon. Maybe because in many cases there's no product yet so trading doesn't really make much sense. For MarkSpace it's a little different because there's already a demo. Also I suspect those people who are complaining are comparing ICOs with IPOs.

People don't want early listing because there will be some losers who just dump their coins and break the backbone of the coin.
For ex: bounty hunters. We should seize this opportunity and buy those tokens which may get sold for 10% of the ico price.
Mark space already has a demo so I guess the early sellers will be less.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I read a tweet today or yesterday complaining that ICO devs want to list their tokens on exchanges too soon. Maybe because in many cases there's no product yet so trading doesn't really make much sense. For MarkSpace it's a little different because there's already a demo. Also I suspect those people who are complaining are comparing ICOs with IPOs.

They're not completely wrong. If a project goes to exchanges instantly the risk of it going below ICO price is quite substantial. If there are several months in between (like with Ethereum, ICON, Augur etc) the project is already a lot further in its development, which should show in its price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Activity: 349
Merit: 12
Yes seems to be international. at least the translations to other languages a lot
a huge plus for the project.convenient to the representatives of different countries
of course this is a huge plus for the project will be a lot of investors from all over the world which is the only positive indicator
I also read a lot of news on international media sites. I think the buzz about this project developed in a good way during the ICO.

There are many potential investors that do not speak English, so it is always a good idea to have translations in order to access this source of funding.

I saw the project translated into seven languages.
They also have a bounty campaign : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23459414
Probably not yet translated in the other languages !
But I think the most important language of international communication is English. Who is interested, I think he can use other translation alternatives.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
The news about listing on coss is nice, MARK.SPACE start to annonce many exchanges, first hitbtc and now coss. I think more will come in the following weeks, I think that the project can reach top exchanges too.
i think they are two valuable mid-range exchanges i hope the team will soon announce also others so we can have more choice,reaching top exchanges(hope bittrex) with some more time is realy possible
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
The news about listing on coss is nice, MARK.SPACE start to annonce many exchanges, first hitbtc and now coss. I think more will come in the following weeks, I think that the project can reach top exchanges too.
Yep, Certainly that's will help on growing MRK price and getting good daily trading volume. I hope MRK token could reach it, an exchanges place that equal or higher than bittrex, although it will be a little difficult.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Activity: 518
I agree that feedback is good. I am sure that at any moment can contact the developers with questions and they always answer me
in this project, the developers really interested in the opinion of investors
it's very cool. I hope that in the future this project will bring me a profit though I'm confident in my investment
profit is absolutely obvious from the very beginning of the project
I am sure that you are right
Activity: 714
I agree that feedback is good. I am sure that at any moment can contact the developers with questions and they always answer me
it's very cool. I hope that in the future this project will bring me a profit though I'm confident in my investment
profit is absolutely obvious from the very beginning of the project
Activity: 602
Activity: 644
Activity: 518
Jump to: