Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 139. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
MarkSpace will be listed on COSS exchange as well
from their twitter:

https://twitter.com/markspaceio/status/957012177348591617

Good news. It's kind of a good exchange. The more exchanges, the better.

never heard of that but well yeah the more the better

What are other exchanges it will be listed on?
Quite early they announced it, the token sale is still going, usually we have to wait till the end to know about exchanges.

They announced HitBTC as well. But big exhanges (like Binance) dont allow to divulge about listing on them. So I hope Marc will be on some good Chinese exhanges as well

Not very happy about the HitBTC choice but at least there is Coss for the moment as well

HitBTC is a good exhange. But they have too high fee for withdraw some tokens. But for ETH for example fee not so big. But my favourite - Binance and Kukoin at this moment.

Will they announce some more? Haven't heard about this.

Probably official announcements will follow after the token sale is finished. One more week left, not that long, stay tuned.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
guys, how are our funds protected?
 you are a little confused. Only tokens are stored here, not cash. And tokens are protected, as I suppose, and even more than sure, by the blockchain system and the ERC20 standard
Protection/security is always relative
You think you are secured till you are not  Smiley
Legit question to ask since they gathere quite a considerable amount of funds
i don't think there is a reason to be concerned the devs seem to live for the project
I agree with that.. this is clearly a living project.. and this will have a 24/7 maintained platform... pro !
I'm overloaded with respect for the team behind this !
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
from their twitter:

Quite early they announced it, the token sale is still going, usually we have to wait till the end to know about exchanges.

They announced HitBTC as well. But big exhanges (like Binance) dont allow to divulge about listing on them. So I hope Marc will be on some good Chinese exhanges as well

Not very happy about the HitBTC choice but at least there is Coss for the moment as well

HitBTC is a good exhange. But they have too high fee for withdraw some tokens. But for ETH for example fee not so big. But my favourite - Binance and Kukoin at this moment.

Will they announce some more? Haven't heard about this.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
from their twitter:

Activity: 42
Merit: 2
  you are a little confused. Only tokens are stored here, not cash. And tokens are protected, as I suppose, and even more than sure, by the blockchain system and the ERC20 standard

Yes this is not really a valid question imo. Once you have invested you will receive the tokens according to the number of ether you have sent.

the protection of your own wallet is your Fault imo
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Yes this is not really a valid question imo. Once you have invested you will receive the tokens according to the number of ether you have sent.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
tell me, can I use another currency? And what currency is used here?

You will be able to contribute in ICO by either using BTC or ETH no other currency is supported at the moment.

to be fair that's what most ICO's allow anyway. not many allow FIAT. it's just not worth it.
Activity: 154

i don't think there is a reason to be concerned the devs seem to live for the project
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

You will be able to contribute in ICO by either using BTC or ETH no other currency is supported at the moment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Where I can follow the token price? Huh
you can see the white list and the documents available on the website. Also here is excellent feedback. You can get answers to your questions almost instantly!
The initial price is $0.1 per token, and it will change after it enters the free market/exchanges.
You cant follow it now because its still not listed on any exchanges or even CMC, probable after the ICO ends.

If token is distributed , you can check if it is traded in etherdelta. Most do, and you can trade yours.  So the temporary price you can find in the exchange
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Where I can follow the token price? Huh
you can see the white list and the documents available on the website. Also here is excellent feedback. You can get answers to your questions almost instantly!
The initial price is $0.1 per token, and it will change after it enters the free market/exchanges.
You cant follow it now because its still not listed on any exchanges or even CMC, probable after the ICO ends.
Activity: 462
guys, then the development of the project is in full swing. I am sure that the creators will be able to translate all their ideas and develop the project for the better and towards improving technology
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I, for one, am very glad that I am on this platform. I am more than confident that I will participate in it. All I want now is to go to the website. I just need to look at it to make a final decision.
  I got acquainted with the website. It is wonderful))) the color scheme is pleasant and pleases the eye. Multicolored headlines also positively influenced my mood
Activity: 434
I, for one, am very glad that I am on this platform. I am more than confident that I will participate in it. All I want now is to go to the website. I just need to look at it to make a final decision.
Activity: 756
 like bitcoins and ethers can be used ... because I'm still studying information about the project, I have not yet reached the potential purchase, so forgive me)))
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
What does this mean? Community public wallets will be governed by Decentralized Autonomous Organization. I have no idea how that works. Something to do with smart contracts, but no examples.  In the White paper the MarkSpace team writes they will take inspiration from the Aragon project for that or even integrate it. Does anyone have experience with that project?
Activity: 868
Activity: 616
Jump to: