Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 146. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
In case I would participate in your project, what you allow me to do?? I’m very interested in it)
 Smiley
At present, each user has access to the following personal information:
•   Settings
•   Friends list
•   Messages log
•   Personal photo gallery
•   Personal content (files, documents and links to the content sent from other systems)
•   Personal blog
•   Personal apartment with assigned address that allows visits even from the unregistered users
•   Personal belongings, furniture and the elements of decor located in the apartment
•   Personal fitting room for storing clothes and trying them on
•   Gifts from other users

What does the platform allow me to in the platform?
 Huh
The platform allows for:
•   Message exchanges between users (real time chat)
•   Private chat
•   Personal blog

What is HUB? Explain me please the meaning of this term. What does this abbreviation means?
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
In case I would participate in your project, what you allow me to do?? I’m very interested in it)
 Smiley
•   Settings
•   Friends list
•   Messages log
•   Personal content (files, documents and links to the content sent from other systems)
•   Personal blog
•   Personal apartment with assigned address that allows visits even from the unregistered users
•   Personal belongings, furniture and the elements of decor located in the apartment

Huh
The platform allows for:
•   Message exchanges between users (real time chat)
•   Private chat
•   Personal blog
 Smiley
•   Settings
•   Friends list
•   Messages log
•   Personal blog

Huh
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Nevertheless, I would like to continue the topic of guarantees. This is the crypto world, guys, today the developers "guarantee" that they will not sell their huge stocks of tokens, and tomorrow they will take YOUR money and disappear. In this project you can rely on a guarantee of bestowal?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
 Smiley
•   Settings
•   Friends list
•   Messages log
•   Personal blog
 Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I have a question related to content creation. Also what does the platform allows its users to do?
 Huh
The MARK.SPACE platform is designed to give users all the necessary tools for VR content creation. The current prototype allows for the creation of residential, shared and business VR spaces (offices and malls), filled with preselected or custom elements of furniture, interior design, appliances and multimedia content. In the future, there will be an option to add any usercreated digital content like articles, books, paintings and music.
Well, also I’m very interested in 3D objects. Is it possible to create it in the platform? And can I see maybe some examples? Is it convenient?
At present, we are developing our own scripting language that is going to make it possible for users to create their own 3D objects and applications. Alternatively, you can already easily virtualize the interior of any existing premises by using a 360° camera and importing it to MARK.SPACE.
How are the goods and services are distributed? Also I want to understand the consumption level.
The MARK.SPACE Shopping area will allow both the distribution of goods produced in the real world and any content created within the platform. This will include the ability to sell custom elements of furniture and decor created by users (our platform already facilitates this) as well as carry out operations with entire personal or business spaces acquired by users previously.
Freelancers will be able to create their own virtual offices for advertising and selling their services. The ability for all users to advertise in common areas (like sidewalks or roads) between buildings and mall interiors will also be implemented.

I have one more question about cities and squire miters that cities consists of?
 Huh
The MARK.SPACE Platform consists of cities that, according to certain rules, a community, company or person can create on their own. The first city on the platform will be launched according to the Roadmap. The number of cities in the system is unlimited. A city is a virtual space with a maximum estimated area of 713,440,000 m2, which is divided into districts, blocks and units
Thank you very much)) You have explained me everything)) I’m really glad
 Smiley
Not at all))) Contact us again if you have any questions)
Activity: 434
I have a question related to content creation. Also what does the platform allows its users to do?
 Huh
The MARK.SPACE platform is designed to give users all the necessary tools for VR content creation. The current prototype allows for the creation of residential, shared and business VR spaces (offices and malls), filled with preselected or custom elements of furniture, interior design, appliances and multimedia content. In the future, there will be an option to add any usercreated digital content like articles, books, paintings and music.
Well, also I’m very interested in 3D objects. Is it possible to create it in the platform? And can I see maybe some examples? Is it convenient?
At present, we are developing our own scripting language that is going to make it possible for users to create their own 3D objects and applications. Alternatively, you can already easily virtualize the interior of any existing premises by using a 360° camera and importing it to MARK.SPACE.
How are the goods and services are distributed? Also I want to understand the consumption level.
The MARK.SPACE Shopping area will allow both the distribution of goods produced in the real world and any content created within the platform. This will include the ability to sell custom elements of furniture and decor created by users (our platform already facilitates this) as well as carry out operations with entire personal or business spaces acquired by users previously.
Freelancers will be able to create their own virtual offices for advertising and selling their services. The ability for all users to advertise in common areas (like sidewalks or roads) between buildings and mall interiors will also be implemented.

I have one more question about cities and squire miters that cities consists of?
 Huh
The MARK.SPACE Platform consists of cities that, according to certain rules, a community, company or person can create on their own. The first city on the platform will be launched according to the Roadmap. The number of cities in the system is unlimited. A city is a virtual space with a maximum estimated area of 713,440,000 m2, which is divided into districts, blocks and units
Thank you very much)) You have explained me everything)) I’m really glad
 Smiley
 Huh

Huh
 Huh

Huh
 Huh
 Huh
 Huh
 Huh
 Huh
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
MarkSpace will be listed on COSS exchange as well
from their twitter:

https://twitter.com/markspaceio/status/957012177348591617

Good news. It's kind of a good exchange. The more exchanges, the better.

never heard of that but well yeah the more the better

What are other exchanges it will be listed on?
Quite early they announced it, the token sale is still going, usually we have to wait till the end to know about exchanges.

I know that they will be listed on HitBTC, too. Not sure if there are more exchanges confirmed already.
And whence such information??? I have not found such news in social networks or on the website!
 Huh
Activity: 672
usually such projects lack transparency. Faced such a nuance in such projects that there is a lack of confidence due to ignorance of all processes on the platform. But you solve this problem with the help of the blockchain? Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
if you can create 3D visual models for different spaces on the Markspace platform, and then sell for tokens, can you go the other way - to make 3D models simply for personal use, for example, if I have my own store or beauty salon?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Nice to see another exchange annonced, it’s a pretty good news for MARK.SPACE. I think more exchanges and even top exchanges can be annonced in the following weeks.
Jump to: