Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 166. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
it’s nice to see such influential organizations as Forbes, ICObench and Huffpost, as sponsors of the project. It does him great honor.
the list of partners is also impressive. In general, the project looks promising. This will be useful for programmers or for modeling artists.
Activity: 434
it’s nice to see such influential organizations as Forbes, ICObench and Huffpost, as sponsors of the project. It does him great honor.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Are you serious? HitBtc is a terrible exchange, you never know if you get your coins or tokens out or in. Maybe they are cheap to get listed on because I see them often announced as the first exchange. I don't trust them and don't use them, I don't want to get burned by high fees or getting my coins stuck in limbo while the price is pumping or dumping.

Just had to get that out of my system. Consider yourself warned but I'm sure there will be more exchanges.

Sure, HitBTC is not the best exchange but it's a good start and I think a lot of us here prefer it over trading the tokens on Etherdelta.
I have never traded on the HitBTC, this exchange is not credible and the price of the coin will not grow.

I wouldn't go that far to call it not credible (I've been trading on it for a few months with no issues), but I agree that it doesn't make the price pump as much as kucoin/binance etc.
HitBtc - very good exchange for start! There are large volumes, considering all the shortcomings with withdrawal delays they are doing well in general. Need to be realistic, listing in exchanges: bittrex or poloniex for new projects is not easy to get.
Activity: 490
has this platform got analogues? Will there be a lot of competition?
I think that each platform is interested in attracting the largest possible number of participants, so that the competition won’t be so noticeable.
Activity: 616
has this platform got analogues? Will there be a lot of competition?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Are you serious? HitBtc is a terrible exchange, you never know if you get your coins or tokens out or in. Maybe they are cheap to get listed on because I see them often announced as the first exchange. I don't trust them and don't use them, I don't want to get burned by high fees or getting my coins stuck in limbo while the price is pumping or dumping.

Just had to get that out of my system. Consider yourself warned but I'm sure there will be more exchanges.

Sure, HitBTC is not the best exchange but it's a good start and I think a lot of us here prefer it over trading the tokens on Etherdelta.
I have never traded on the HitBTC, this exchange is not credible and the price of the coin will not grow.

I wouldn't go that far to call it not credible (I've been trading on it for a few months with no issues), but I agree that it doesn't make the price pump as much as kucoin/binance etc.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
this project is not bad. I wonder if there be a bonus program in it.
of course, there is. There is in the invitation to joining the joint networks and messengers at the bottom of the project
Activity: 532
this project is not bad. I wonder if there be a bonus program in it.
Activity: 420

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

Activity: 938
Merit: 159
Well it's not a partership, with HitBTC you just pay whatever they're asking and you get listed, I'm waiting for collaborations with some company Wink

anyway hitbtc is a quite big exchange and thats whats it all about! (ok that was a little too much but it is important as well)
it is not a partnership but a listing token, however, is a great news hitbtc is a big exchange and is one of my favorites
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Nice we have an annoncement about the listing on hitbtc, i think it’s a good start for the listing of MARK.SPACE on different exchanges. I hope the team will annonce more exchanges soon.
Activity: 391
Merit: 114

hey guys i have some great news. A new partnership is born between MARK.SPACE and HitBTC.  Wink

sound a good news for the project! is there already a planned day for starting of the trading market?
Activity: 798
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Announcement of Mark.Space's listing in HitBTC can attract more people, even if you pay you get listed in Hitbtc some ICO's doesn't do that and just start with Etherdelta,which most of the people doesn't prefer or like. So this shows that they are thinking every aspect of the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Congratulations on successfully raising more $7,2M. This project will be one of the best VR based projects.

There is going to be a tough competition i expect but yes, this is starting pretty well
This project is waiting for a great future! I am sure about that. And sales prove it!
Activity: 154
Well it's not a partership, with HitBTC you just pay whatever they're asking and you get listed, I'm waiting for collaborations with some company Wink

anyway hitbtc is a quite big exchange and thats whats it all about! (ok that was a little too much but it is important as well)
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131

hey guys i have some great news. A new partnership is born between MARK.SPACE and HitBTC.  Wink
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Still 34 days to go for the ICO and already got more then 7 million USD in investments. I would say, this is a success.

this is great move for mark space, hope they can hit hard cap easyly
Jump to: