Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 168. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Congratulations on successfully raising more $7,2M. This project will be one of the best VR based projects.

congrats this will go more moon as vibe did a fe months ago
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Congratulations on successfully raising more $7,2M. This project will be one of the best VR based projects.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment, do you think? Because many other large companies are also developing this segment.
I wonder who you mean, could not give an example?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both qualities are of high quality, the more everything is known in comparison! We know that in the market there is almost nothing worthy, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Well, here I agree with you! There is one more question, in which countries should the platform be launched?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. But I think that the team will do everything to make the project develop as quickly as possible and get all the new opportunities and partner!

Isn't Russia on the early list to get deployed or is this internationally.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

I think Mark Space should start looking for partnerships in virtual reality hardware as these tech things start with a successful VR equipment. If not at least the makers of gaming consoles.

Do you think makers of gaming consoles will be interested in a blockchain start up? The same can be said about virtual reality hardware. I believe blockchain still needs time to develop

better partnership for MARK.SPACE is VR product. after they officially partnering with some vr product, it will easy to partnering with other such as game developer

They do not need to partner . Only need funds to hire those talented 3d developers out there. This isn't a high tech platform . Some few creative Dev will suffice
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

I think Mark Space should start looking for partnerships in virtual reality hardware as these tech things start with a successful VR equipment. If not at least the makers of gaming consoles.

Do you think makers of gaming consoles will be interested in a blockchain start up? The same can be said about virtual reality hardware. I believe blockchain still needs time to develop

better partnership for MARK.SPACE is VR product. after they officially partnering with some vr product, it will easy to partnering with other such as game developer

im not sure if that would bring such a great benefit. A much better partner would be H&M or C&A. A big company that hosts its products on the Mark.Space
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Activity: 815
Merit: 502
This suggestion will ease the way for the next stage. Because if they start doing it now, it will help to save time. I hope the team really know whats are the most important things.

Good idea to partnerships in that area. I think vr glasses are also looking for more use cases so a partnership looks Mutual benificial
Thats nice, they can promote each other and that will be able to make more people interested.
Some big moves will be able to help them to get more funds.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Tell me, I probably did not fully understand, it is planned to create as a microcosm, where everyone will lose his avatar, will be able to rent rooms, sell goods, etc.?
Yes, here I was also interested, maybe it's at some point to turn into a virtual world)
In general, the platform implies the possibility of creating their own 3D objects, selling different objects, advertising, digital content, etc.
What then is the main goal in general?
The goal is to provide the maximum possible number of economic interactions. Advertising will be one of the most significant sources of income for communities. Different communities created on the MARK platform will have the opportunity to organize events. Members of the community will be able to participate in such events using their avatars. By selling tickets to these events, the elected representatives of the community will be able to cover the costs associated with the life of the community. The community can open its store in the MARK shopping area and sell various products or provide services
It turns out again somehow everything comes down to advertising?
Advertising is like one of the ways of income of those who work inside this platform. And where do you not see the advertisement now? Our whole world is one continuous advertisement. This project gives us a new level!
Here you are absolutely right! Believe me, I have nothing against this project, I just want VR to develop, I just do not fully understand the main idea of the project
I advise you to read White Paper more attentively, go to their site and include a demo version, you will immediately see all the possibilities and potential of this platform!
Well, I certainly will. In any case, I wish good luck to the project!

I never have imagined that someday virtual reality will be part of how we do business online and interact with it. MARKSPACE will definitely make it happen.

Dont underestimate the might of VR. I would say that im not really into it but the majority of people out their love everything that come with VR Smiley

quite right, it is one of those buzzwords that instantly value a company higher.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 238
Merit: 131
For the people in here comparing MarkSpace to Vibehub: they're totally different. Just because they have VR in common doesn't make them similar. At all. I've checked them out. VibeHub video is a rapper placed in a game world. He can't move from his spot and you can only circle around him. MarkSpace demo is a shopping mall with hires objects and because it's prerendered it runs on even a toaster.

hehe yes and any user can visit the 3D / VR / AR (virtual reality / augmented reality) spaces inside the universe MARK.SPACE for free.  Tongue
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
For the people in here comparing MarkSpace to Vibehub: they're totally different. Just because they have VR in common doesn't make them similar. At all. I've checked them out. VibeHub video is a rapper placed in a game world. He can't move from his spot and you can only circle around him. MarkSpace demo is a shopping mall with hires objects and because it's prerendered it runs on even a toaster.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes Some competition is not that bad, and other VR project is not exactly like MARK.SPACE. The aim of MARK.SPACE is to build a real VR ecosystem on blockchain to develop VR applications, i think it’s a very good utilisation of blockchain.
Activity: 420
In which country is your office located? I see you have many partners from Italy.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Do you think this project has a great future?

Nobody knows this, but from all ICO's I know it is one of the valuable in my opinion.
VR and AR it's innovative technologies, which will certainly develop - you can take look at the example to project: Vibehub, to understand how promising this segment.
I didn`t know about Vibehub really is amazing what you can achieve with VR that's why I think the projects like them have a great future.

Vibehub is a great project that recently gained a lot of attention when it was listed on a new exchange. I hope that Mark.space will be able to learn from good projects like that

It will be good to have some competition for Vibe. They do get a lot of attention and their product is not even that great. Really think Mark.Space should not have a lot of trouble overtaking them.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
This suggestion will ease the way for the next stage. Because if they start doing it now, it will help to save time. I hope the team really know whats are the most important things.

Good idea to partnerships in that area. I think vr glasses are also looking for more use cases so a partnership looks Mutual benificial
VR is a big industry that involved a lot of parties. So, mark.space can be easily find more partnerships to support the project and the technology.
Activity: 140

Activity: 476

Nobody knows this, but from all ICO's I know it is one of the valuable in my opinion.
VR and AR it's innovative technologies, which will certainly develop - you can take look at the example to project: Vibehub, to understand how promising this segment.

yes you are right. VR and AR is amazing technology and community interest in this technology keep growing. mark.space project value keep growing in the market. i can see alot of people movement on mark.space project. great opportunity i think best investment chance.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

I didn`t know about Vibehub really is amazing what you can achieve with VR that's why I think the projects like them have a great future.

Vibehub is a great project that recently gained a lot of attention when it was listed on a new exchange. I hope that Mark.space will be able to learn from good projects like that
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
Tell me, I probably did not fully understand, it is planned to create as a microcosm, where everyone will have their own avatar, will be able to rent rooms, sell goods, etc.?
Yes, here I was also wondering, maybe this at some point become a virtual world
In general, the platform involves the ability to create their own 3D objects, the sale of various objects, advertising, digital content, and so on.
I believe that the platform capabilities are endless! With a large desire all will rest only in your imagination!
Activity: 154

Jump to: