Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 167. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Still 34 days to go for the ICO and already got more then 7 million USD in investments. I would say, this is a success.
Still plenty of time for mark.space to get more investment. And yes, 7 millions is a good achievement while there are still chance to increase it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Still 34 days to go for the ICO and already got more then 7 million USD in investments. I would say, this is a success.

I guess they will raise a lot more than 10 million USD until the end of the ICO. This is both a success but it also leaves enough room for growth of market cap.

Yes, I really hate icos hit the hard cap. It makes it difficult to pump. Now, around 10m $ is a very good number which can easily pump.

If they reached hardcap there at least wouldn't be a 2nd ICO which I still doubt is a good thing.
Activity: 140

I guess they will raise a lot more than 10 million USD until the end of the ICO. This is both a success but it also leaves enough room for growth of market cap.

Yes, I really hate icos hit the hard cap. It makes it difficult to pump. Now, around 10m $ is a very good number which can easily pump.

If they hit hardcap there could be more demand, which should reflect in the market.
If an ICO doesn't hit hardcap there is more supply then demand which should be more difficult to pump?

I am not interested in pump coins, I like fundamentaly good projects that have value to bring to the whole crypto space and more. Mark Space could fill that roll.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Look at all VR projects, that is next big thing this year. Mark.Space do not need pump. going to be do good once platform release.

Actually, among the projects that try to apply VR in their Icos, at the moment I see Mark.Space far ahead of the others, the launching of its platform should only be sufficient for a good natural evolution, I do not think there is need of manipulation of its currency after the success of ICO
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Look at all VR projects, that is next big thing this year. Mark.Space do not need pump. going to be do good once platform release.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Activity: 266
Presale is live!
If they keep up the campaign, yess they will... more money, more possibilities.
It's good that people believe in this... it's worth the money
I think all the projects with VR technology are going to have a huge growth in the next years and this one has already collected a decent amount of money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Do you have competitives chart or something like this?
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
If they keep up the campaign, yess they will... more money, more possibilities.
It's good that people believe in this... it's worth the money
Activity: 476

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Activity: 434
Congratulations on successfully raising more $7,2M. This project will be one of the best VR based projects.

There is going to be a tough competition i expect but yes, this is starting pretty well

What competitions you mean? I know only Vibehub and Spectiv VR projects. But I think its a little different product  Huh
They are a bit different indeed, and if all these companies would adhere to their initial policies they will interfere in each other's activities not that much to be tough competitors.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Congratulations on successfully raising more $7,2M. This project will be one of the best VR based projects.

There is going to be a tough competition i expect but yes, this is starting pretty well

What competitions you mean? I know only Vibehub and Spectiv VR projects. But I think its a little different product  Huh
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
I can remember when this thread only had a few pages but it seems that it turned out that the devs where able to create some hype.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
VR on a blockchain or should we say commercialized VR is now being develop by many devs its not about game anymore its how one can monetize its content, selling properties, collaborating  with artist even merchant can now lease a place in VR, hope mark.space can deliver all this to its investors.

you are absolutely right. vr blockchain, well actually vr itself, is not a niche product anymore and more and more teams are going to develope stuff within vr just to get a big chunk out of the market capitalization. the future is bright for vr Smiley

The bigger the competition is, the faster and cheaper the product will be available to end consumers. VR is still a very new market, it's logical everybody wants to get a chunk of it.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
VR on a blockchain or should we say commercialized VR is now being develop by many devs its not about game anymore its how one can monetize its content, selling properties, collaborating  with artist even merchant can now lease a place in VR, hope mark.space can deliver all this to its investors.

you are absolutely right. vr blockchain, well actually vr itself, is not a niche product anymore and more and more teams are going to develope stuff within vr just to get a big chunk out of the market capitalization. the future is bright for vr Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

It is running really good so far. Keep it up
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 588

congrats this will go more moon as vibe did a fe months ago

that's what I'm hoping for. VR projects are gonna be big this year due to it becoming mainstream.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Jump to: