Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 169. (Read 162087 times)

copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
I think Mark Space should start looking for partnerships in virtual reality hardware as these tech things start with a successful VR equipment. If not at least the makers of gaming consoles.
This suggestion will ease the way for the next stage. Because if they start doing it now, it will help to save time. I hope the team extremely know whats are the most important things.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I think Mark Space should start looking for partnerships in virtual reality hardware as these tech things start with a successful VR equipment. If not at least the makers of gaming consoles.

Why gaming consoles? I'd say Oculus rift and HTC Vive instead which are the biggest name in the VR industry. Playstation VR has the same quality?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
Do you think this project has a great future?

Nobody knows this, but from all ICO's I know it is one of the valuable in my opinion.
I are right VR will get mainstream in the near future and VR in combination with the blockchain is something which fits perfect together. I think we will hear a lot of good news in the future.
Activity: 798
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I was interested in the project, how is it going now? Should I be afraid of some troubles?
So far $ 6,793,463 raised, with great flow of interest in all channels, and good evaluation on sites, see: https://icobench.com/ico/mark-space, not bad for 35 days remaining. You can test your demo here, https://demo.mark.space/?11l1#rzm although I think the concept and ease of application of Ico speak more than Demo. I just think we need even more aggressive marketing and enhanced Team support, but I like it so far. I'll join

What's your opinion about starting in a some selected area, such as lets say North America or Europe. or would you prefer a worldwide sale?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I was interested in the project, how is it going now? Should I be afraid of some troubles?
So far $ 6,793,463 raised, with great flow of interest in all channels, and good evaluation on sites, see: https://icobench.com/ico/mark-space, not bad for 35 days remaining. You can test your demo here, https://demo.mark.space/?11l1#rzm although I think the concept and ease of application of Ico speak more than Demo. I just think we need even more aggressive marketing and enhanced Team support, but I like it so far. I'll join
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Nobody knows this, but from all ICO's I know it is one of the valuable in my opinion.
VR and AR it's innovative technologies, which will certainly develop - you can take look at the example to project: Vibehub, to understand how promising this segment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment, do you think? Because many other large companies are also developing this segment.
I wonder who you mean, could not give an example?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both qualities are of high quality, the more everything is known in comparison! We know that in the market there is almost nothing worthy, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
i believe that the competition between the various companies that will offer services 3d / vr will take place not on the quality that i think will be more or less similar but on the quantity and variety of services offered...
Activity: 574

Of course, I'm sure of it! You can now see the demo version on their website!
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Activity: 742
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment, do you think? Because many other large companies are also developing this segment.
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both qualities are of high quality, the more everything is known in comparison! We know that in the market there is almost nothing worthy, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Well, here I agree with you! There is one more question, in which countries should the platform be launched?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. But I think that the team will do everything to make the project develop as quickly as possible and get all the new opportunities and partner!

In order to become famous throughout the world, you need quite a lot of money, you do not think so. It seems to me better to start with some specific area, will not it be better? I often see companies that can not cope with the difficulties they encounter on their way!
You are certainly right, but I think that the team can decide on the strategy for the development of the project, we can not objectively assess the situation! In addition, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising!

Yes, I saw that there are a lot of Russian guys in the team, the project should be just great!
Activity: 238
Well, here I agree with you! There is one more question, in which countries should the platform be launched?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. But I think that the team will do everything to make the project develop as quickly as possible and get all the new opportunities and partner!

In order to become famous throughout the world, you need quite a lot of money, you do not think so. It seems to me better to start with some specific area, will not it be better? I often see companies that can not cope with the difficulties they encounter on their way!
You are certainly right, but I think that the team can decide on the strategy for the development of the project, we can not objectively assess the situation! In addition, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising!

Jump to: