Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 193. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
And the market is constantly growing so this is one of the best times for investing in the VR technology
Aside from that, its already steadily becoming mainstream. I know VR is the future.
What happened to Playstation's plans for VR? Are those already in production?
Yeah, they are in production, VR headset cost is about $450.
I dont believe gaming and VR will be a huge succes, gaming is a relaxing thing.
I think HTC Phone is going pretty much all in on VR tech for next Phone versions
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
And the market is constantly growing so this is one of the best times for investing in the VR technology
Aside from that, its already steadily becoming mainstream. I know VR is the future.
I dont believe gaming and VR will be a huge succes, gaming is a relaxing thing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I have seen a lot of Virtual Reality ICOs but I never really understood the point. This is the first one that has a lot of partners. I don't recognize all of them, but names like Jaguar and Land Rover definitely jump out. How is it possible at this early stage that such big brands are already partnering up?
I am sure these companies have made their research and have good reasons for this partnership with Mark.Space. As I already said, VR and AR are just in the beginning. These companies probably believe in the strong future of VR and hence were looking for a promising partner in that specific field.
Does this Project require blockchain technology for feasibility, trying to understand the benefit of this on bc, looks interesting!
One of the most important advantages of having this kind of project on blockchain is that you can have decentralised computer power and dont have to run internal servers which are a huge investment and use a lot of electricity and maintenance.
that's what I've been saying. it's gonna put off a lot of people. 1 year is an eternity in crypto time.
Where you read this. Have you a link with the infos? Thanks.
Mark.Space project has potential and great possibility of application in our daily life, being able to dominate the segment in the near future, but still think that it will be necessary to invest in marketing and attract more attention to this project, will surely attract many interested parties more
As far as I know this is built by the PoW algorithm and all the work of the platform is performed decentralized using the computing power of users.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I have seen a lot of Virtual Reality ICOs but I never really understood the point. This is the first one that has a lot of partners. I don't recognize all of them, but names like Jaguar and Land Rover definitely jump out. How is it possible at this early stage that such big brands are already partnering up?
I am sure these companies have made their research and have good reasons for this partnership with Mark.Space. As I already said, VR and AR are just in the beginning. These companies probably believe in the strong future of VR and hence were looking for a promising partner in that specific field.
Does this Project require blockchain technology for feasibility, trying to understand the benefit of this on bc, looks interesting!
One of the most important advantages of having this kind of project on blockchain is that you can have decentralised computer power and dont have to run internal servers which are a huge investment and use a lot of electricity and maintenance.
that's what I've been saying. it's gonna put off a lot of people. 1 year is an eternity in crypto time.
Mark.Space project has potential and great possibility of application in our daily life, being able to dominate the segment in the near future, but still think that it will be necessary to invest in marketing and attract more attention to this project, will surely attract many interested parties more
WoW, another player, the previous one was VibeHub, though they are more dedicated in the education and live concert part, with less emphasis with social interaction in a more personal space, this project could fill that gap, anyway, I wish the best for Mark
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

Not only that, another thing that the project will definitely require the power of blockchain technology is that its needs  a utility token inside the ecosystem. Smiley
Activity: 588
And the price is only going to get cheaper, especially relative to the technology. Think about your phones, computers, etc. The technology is WAY better than 5 years ago, but the price is way cheaper than it would have cost for the same specs.
I understand all the calculations will be decentralized?
I'm talking about rendering the virtual world. This will work in a decentralized manner, using custom capacities
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
And the price is only going to get cheaper, especially relative to the technology. Think about your phones, computers, etc. The technology is WAY better than 5 years ago, but the price is way cheaper than it would have cost for the same specs.
But its definitely long term project, because technology needs minimum 1 year till ready for the masses, also hardware has to become cheaper.
I checked now in my country and you can buy VR glasses at 118 $. So its not so expensive.
But its definitely long term project, because technology needs minimum 1 year till ready for the masses, also hardware has to become cheaper.
found fresh review of this project! in my opinion blogger has broadly considered all the main aspects, you can watch this too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBsNBMiQCOQ
Good video. thanks for sharing. It's sometimes convenient to have someone summarize a project for you.
Virtual Reality is one of the biggest players that will gain more and more interest in the near future. This project will be huge!
found fresh review of this project! in my opinion blogger has broadly considered all the main aspects, you can watch this too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBsNBMiQCOQ
Good video. thanks for sharing. It's sometimes convenient to have someone summarize a project for you.
Jump to: