Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 194. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I have seen a lot of Virtual Reality ICOs but I never really understood the point. This is the first one that has a lot of partners. I don't recognize all of them, but names like Jaguar and Land Rover definitely jump out. How is it possible at this early stage that such big brands are already partnering up?
I am sure these companies have made their research and have good reasons for this partnership with Mark.Space. As I already said, VR and AR are just in the beginning. These companies probably believe in the strong future of VR and hence were looking for a promising partner in that specific field.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
token sale start in 4 days and already have raised 5 mil in presale. This is great for Mark.Space project. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
found fresh review of this project! in my opinion blogger has broadly considered all the main aspects, you can watch this too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBsNBMiQCOQ
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I have seen a lot of Virtual Reality ICOs but I never really understood the point. This is the first one that has a lot of partners. I don't recognize all of them, but names like Jaguar and Land Rover definitely jump out. How is it possible at this early stage that such big brands are already partnering up?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
in what is a fundamental difference from spectiv ??

Spectiv - project for video streaming by VR
And MarkSpace - for adversiting product of different companies by VR
As I understand correctly  Huh
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Nice rate on icobench and that they estimate risks for investors as low. Already invested in ICO.  Grin
https://icobench.com/ico/mark-space

It really is not a bad rating, but for those who are following the project and Team, we know that Mark.Space is doing it because it deserves a readjustment in this evaluation, very soon, I hope that it can happen. The design really is above this now
Activity: 350
in what is a fundamental difference from spectiv ??
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
found fresh review of this project! in my opinion blogger has broadly considered all the main aspects, you can watch this too:

Thanks for sharing Smiley Video reviews are always welcome!
Activity: 349
Merit: 12
Virtual Reality is one of the biggest players that will gain more and more interest in the near future. This project will be huge!
But its definitely long term project, because technology needs minimum 1 year till ready for the masses, also hardware has to become cheaper.
I checked now in my country and you can buy VR glasses at 118 $. So its not so expensive.

And the price is only going to get cheaper, especially relative to the technology. Think about your phones, computers, etc. The technology is WAY better than 5 years ago, but the price is way cheaper than it would have cost for the same specs.

For the PCs they are expensive now  but for phones you can find a cheaper one .
Ex: in my country: Samsung Gear VR SM-R322  is 93.81 $
                            Samsung Gear VR SM-R323 + Controler is  145.41 $
                            Samsung Gear Controler is 62.54 $

And for Other Phones you can find it cheaper  ... depends of the glases(they are betwen 20-1000. Ofcourse  you can find expensive glasses to  ... but  Who want use them in this porpouse like this project i think anyone can aford it.

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Nice rate on icobench and that they estimate risks for investors as low. Already invested in ICO.  Grin
https://icobench.com/ico/mark-space
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Good video. thanks for sharing. It's sometimes convenient to have someone summarize a project for you.

Thank you very much for sharing this with us. i guess more potential investors should watch this, if they have any doubt in it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Good video. thanks for sharing. It's sometimes convenient to have someone summarize a project for you.
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
Virtual Reality is one of the biggest players that will gain more and more interest in the near future. This project will be huge!
But its definitely long term project, because technology needs minimum 1 year till ready for the masses, also hardware has to become cheaper.
I checked now in my country and you can buy VR glasses at 118 $. So its not so expensive.

And the price is only going to get cheaper, especially relative to the technology. Think about your phones, computers, etc. The technology is WAY better than 5 years ago, but the price is way cheaper than it would have cost for the same specs.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

WHich kind of VR glasses? Top of the line VR gear (I mean Oculus and HTC Vive) cost a lot right now, like €500+ for Oculus and €6-700+ for HTC Vive
yes, I agree. I will prepare content. The main thing is to get bonuses. Creators - well done. Thanks for the interesting platform!
you are the main download high-quality content. I wish everyone good luck and good investment!
Activity: 154
yes, I agree. I will prepare content. The main thing is to get bonuses. Creators - well done. Thanks for the interesting platform!
here I also did not go. But my opinion about the project does not change from this. I still say that I would take part.
well, at least, you have a chance for excellent ICO-pre-sale tokens.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

yes, that's the catch here as VIBE is doing pretty well because their first show is about to go live in 3 days.
Activity: 154
here I also did not go. But my opinion about the project does not change from this. I still say that I would take part.
Jump to: