Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 190. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Some new events? The more the team will participate in more events, the more investors will be able to attract. Smiley

Well, the only thing i the partnership with eBTC, but for now, nothing more, on itself this project is BIG, as big as Vibe, so obviously partnerships will come eventually on its own, so no worries for this, you should just wait it out, and check here or their website from time to time.

Wait a minute Voltaje, I've been backreading and I think I missed this info. It is not added also to their OP. I just want to clarify, did you mean that MarkSpace partnered with eBTC? or you partnered with eBTC? Thanks!
Hmmm, I dont see any partnership with eBTC on markspace official website.

I don't think there is any partnership between eBTC and Mark.Space coz there was no information on their twitter.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Well, then what is the main idea of the project?
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
but what does this company offer in principle?
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
In Japan, already VR technologies have been popular for a long time, after 10 years we will be able to choose any virtual world for ourselves.

What's it used for on a big scale in Japan?
Entertaiment, these are what i have found so far.
http://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/vr-parks-on-japan/index.html

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/06/24/business/tech/vr-amusement-center-opens-shibuya-cash-new-tech/#.WmGB2qinFPY

https://www.timeout.com/tokyo/things-to-do/virtual-reality-in-tokyo

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/12/07/national/japanese-planetariums-art-museums-tap-vr-craze-offer-immersive-experiences/#.WmGCW6inFPY
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
In Japan, already VR technologies have been popular for a long time, after 10 years we will be able to choose any virtual world for ourselves.

What's it used for on a big scale in Japan?
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I am looking to invest in good project in VR. Looking competitive comparisons  with other VR project.  I know they all little different but looking to compare Mark.Space with nearest competitor? who you think closest? 
We expect that piece on vr+blochain, which will compare most of these projects, will be published soon.
We do not have close competitors (like coke & pepsi), all other projects are quite different
If this works without special VR  devices, can this be considered a virtual reality?
Why not?
The virtual world, modeled and simulated on the computer - this is already a virtual world. What do you mean?
I would like to know Internet browsers that I can use for it?
MARK.SPACE supports all internet browsers (preferably Chrome) and, at the same time, is compatible with CardBoard, Oculus and HTC Vive. A desktop PC is all that's needed to create a state-of-the-art VR store, office, community or other space for either business or entertainment.
It's very good! What is your main idea?
The main idea of MARK.SPACE is to give the world an easy tool to create and launch any VR / 3D project, and to do it quickly, without noticeable costs. Secondly, all projects made on our platform will be accessible from most ordinary devices, such as a PCs, laptops, tablets, or smartphones-through any web-browser and without the need to use a VR-headset. The project was conceived with the idea of leverage VR technologies that just appeared, in order to create a world where everything would resemble real life as close as possible.

i might have missed your answer so I will ask again, what do you think about project Sansar the second life 2, it seems your services are similar. Do you see them as competition ?
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Some new events? The more the team will participate in more events, the more investors will be able to attract. Smiley

Well, the only thing i the partnership with eBTC, but for now, nothing more, on itself this project is BIG, as big as Vibe, so obviously partnerships will come eventually on its own, so no worries for this, you should just wait it out, and check here or their website from time to time.

Wait a minute Voltaje, I've been backreading and I think I missed this info. It is not added also to their OP. I just want to clarify, did you mean that MarkSpace partnered with eBTC? or you partnered with eBTC? Thanks!
Hmmm, I dont see any partnership with eBTC on markspace official website.
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

Activity: 350

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Unless I missed something I think there's a big barrier for MarkSpace's growth that needs to be addressed sooner or later. That's making content for MarkSpace that fit in with the environment and objects made by other people and companies. Is there an enforced standard or is there a certain combination of apps and hardware that content creators are required or recommended to use for creating objects and uploading them to MarkSpace?
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I am looking to invest in good project in VR. Looking competitive comparisons  with other VR project.  I know they all little different but looking to compare Mark.Space with nearest competitor? who you think closest? 
We expect that piece on vr+blochain, which will compare most of these projects, will be published soon.
We do not have close competitors (like coke & pepsi), all other projects are quite different
If this works without special VR  devices, can this be considered a virtual reality?
Why not?
The virtual world, modeled and simulated on the computer - this is already a virtual world. What do you mean?

All internet browsers support VR plugins.
Activity: 420
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
now presale has penetrated 5m$ what is the softcape of this project?

They don't have a soft-cap, their hard-cap is at $ 35 million.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
Why not?
MARK.SPACE supports all internet browsers (preferably Chrome) and, at the same time, is compatible with CardBoard, Oculus and HTC Vive. A desktop PC is all that's needed to create a state-of-the-art VR store, office, community or other space for either business or entertainment.
therefore an easy-to-use technology accessible to all with a pc deskyop browser chrome and a pair of glasses vr each one can easy create their own 3d space dedicated to social, work, community etc,all this is great
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Who do you mean?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is the engine of success! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will become a part of our life!
Merit: 107
Why not?
The main idea of MARK.SPACE is to give the world an easy tool to create and launch any VR / 3D project, and to do it quickly, without noticeable costs. Secondly, all projects made on our platform will be accessible from most ordinary devices, such as a PCs, laptops, tablets, or smartphones-through any web-browser and without the need to use a VR-headset. The project was conceived with the idea of leverage VR technologies that just appeared, in order to create a world where everything would resemble real life as close as possible.
Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
And the market is constantly growing so this is one of the best times for investing in the VR technology
Activity: 588
Who do you mean?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Why not?
Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Who do you mean?
Why not?
Jump to: