Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 189. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
With the use of 3D and VR this project surely will be successful. Using VR is in the platform is a very good idea and many people are interested in this Technology. Great Job!
We have really focused on the RV in recent times, much bigger than it has always existed, it is something that everyone already imagines using in the day to day, integrating it into something like Mark.Space was an aggressive and accurate decision. The pioneering spirit of Mark.Space will be noticed for a long time, and this will bring a lot of return to the Team and to us investors

Mark.space project progress is going amazingly. if we see here community of trust. really amazing. nowadays VR technology is going very good. people liked this new things.

True, VR nowadays is widely talked about and Mark.space project has come at the right time. Hopefully this will be reflected in their token sale next week.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                                  MARK.SPACE ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!       https://youtu.be/mnKNxGbbUzU
                                                                           https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/954389470886924299

I am interested in learning the project MARK.SPACE and I have decided to share information with other people (who speak Russian) interested in crypto currency and ICO. I hope my video will help a number of people to explore the world of MARK.SPACE!

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
With the use of 3D and VR this project surely will be successful. Using VR is in the platform is a very good idea and many people are interested in this Technology. Great Job!
We have really focused on the RV in recent times, much bigger than it has always existed, it is something that everyone already imagines using in the day to day, integrating it into something like Mark.Space was an aggressive and accurate decision. The pioneering spirit of Mark.Space will be noticed for a long time, and this will bring a lot of return to the Team and to us investors

Mark.space project progress is going amazingly. if we see here community of trust. really amazing. nowadays VR technology is going very good. people liked this new things.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
I am looking to invest in good project in VR. Looking competitive comparisons  with other VR project.  I know they all little different but looking to compare Mark.Space with nearest competitor? who you think closest? 
We expect that piece on vr+blochain, which will compare most of these projects, will be published soon.
We do not have close competitors (like coke & pepsi), all other projects are quite different
If this works without special VR  devices, can this be considered a virtual reality?

No, without glasses it's not a virtual reality. But even when accessing the browser, all the functions of the virtual city are available to users. Simply, it will be at the level of the usual image on the monitor, without the effects of a full immersion in both virtual reality.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
I was wondering if there will be a demo coming up in the near feature where i could actually try it with a VR device?

This is a good idea, but how many people actually have a VR device? I would like to buy one, but for now I think you can not do much with it
Activity: 476
Some new events? The more the team will participate in more events, the more investors will be able to attract. Smiley

Well, the only thing i the partnership with eBTC, but for now, nothing more, on itself this project is BIG, as big as Vibe, so obviously partnerships will come eventually on its own, so no worries for this, you should just wait it out, and check here or their website from time to time.

The ICO is still going on. I would imagine that some of the ICO funds will be used for marketing, further development, partnerships, etc

Partnership with eBTC? that name reminds me of a scammy airdrop or a scammy russian exchange. I hope its not one of those two

It's probably some different name than eBTC. I also only know the failed airdrop project under this name.
Activity: 140
Some new events? The more the team will participate in more events, the more investors will be able to attract. Smiley

Well, the only thing i the partnership with eBTC, but for now, nothing more, on itself this project is BIG, as big as Vibe, so obviously partnerships will come eventually on its own, so no worries for this, you should just wait it out, and check here or their website from time to time.

The ICO is still going on. I would imagine that some of the ICO funds will be used for marketing, further development, partnerships, etc

Partnership with eBTC? that name reminds me of a scammy airdrop or a scammy russian exchange. I hope its not one of those two
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I was wondering if there will be a demo coming up in the near feature where i could actually try it with a VR device?
Activity: 434
Well, then what is the main idea of the project?
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
but what does this company offer in principle?
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
In Japan, already VR technologies have been popular for a long time, after 10 years we will be able to choose any virtual world for ourselves.

Well Japanese are more open for all this technical stuff. They opened themself fast for Bitcoin and also they always try to implement newest technology in real life and entertainment sector.

And japan is also going to start their own government backed cryptocurrency in march 2018. those guys are really insane and believe in the future of blockchain Smiley
The only pity is that now China and South Korea have decided to somehow oppose crypto and that influenced the market negatively. Anyway, I am sure that very soon they also see the future in blochchain and will support it as before. They are just afraid of the changes
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
In Japan, already VR technologies have been popular for a long time, after 10 years we will be able to choose any virtual world for ourselves.

Well Japanese are more open for all this technical stuff. They opened themself fast for Bitcoin and also they always try to implement newest technology in real life and entertainment sector.

And japan is also going to start their own government backed cryptocurrency in march 2018. those guys are really insane and believe in the future of blockchain Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
now presale has penetrated 5m$ what is the softcape of this project?

They don't have a soft-cap, their hard-cap is at $ 35 million.

35 mln? Its a little big... But if they will not reach hard cap, what will be with unsold tokens? They will be burn?
For VR project this is normal hard-cap.
Unredeemed tokens will be transferred to the second phase sales fund, which will be held in 2019.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
now presale has penetrated 5m$ what is the softcape of this project?

They don't have a soft-cap, their hard-cap is at $ 35 million.

35 mln? Its a little big... But if they will not reach hard cap, what will be with unsold tokens? They will be burn?
Activity: 588
have you had a look at the following VR addition: teslasuit.io .Would this suit work with markspace? I think this would be a realy nice addition

Teslasuit looks very nice and advanced. It would be nice to see some partnership here.

this looks soo cool. I wish this was coming to mark.space, though I don't think it's up to them necessarily to support it. It's up to the partners using mark.space to offer support in their environments.
Activity: 196
have you had a look at the following VR addition: teslasuit.io .Would this suit work with markspace? I think this would be a realy nice addition

This looks pretty advanced. However reprogramming games or so to work with this suit won't be easy. Cool innovation though.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Teslasuit looks very nice and advanced. It would be nice to see some partnership here.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Jump to: