Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 188. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
With the use of 3D and VR this project surely will be successful. Using VR is in the platform is a very good idea and many people are interested in this Technology. Great Job!
I totally agree with you. Looking forward to the official release of the platform!

The official launch of the residental district is planned for October 2018. So we still have to be patient for quite a long time.

Not too long to Okt 2018 :-) There are other VR Projects slower. What do you mean with "residental district"? Is it a first beta version?

this is good so far. we will benefit a lot from the waiting. the token will rise until then and then go moon at the launch
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
With the use of 3D and VR this project surely will be successful. Using VR is in the platform is a very good idea and many people are interested in this Technology. Great Job!
I totally agree with you. Looking forward to the official release of the platform!

The official launch of the residental district is planned for October 2018. So we still have to be patient for quite a long time.

Not too long to Okt 2018 :-) There are other VR Projects slower. What do you mean with "residental district"? Is it a first beta version?
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
We have really focused on the RV in recent times, much bigger than it has always existed, it is something that everyone already imagines using in the day to day, integrating it into something like Mark.Space was an aggressive and accurate decision. The pioneering spirit of Mark.Space will be noticed for a long time, and this will bring a lot of return to the Team and to us investors

Mark.space project progress is going amazingly. if we see here community of trust. really amazing. nowadays VR technology is going very good. people liked this new things.

True, VR nowadays is widely talked about and Mark.space project has come at the right time. Hopefully this will be reflected in their token sale next week.

When Oculus and HTC Vice will become less expensive Embarrassed? Yesterday I was looking again and I saw Oculus Rift for €499 and Vive for €699, still too expensive for wide adoption (for example, I know that Iphone costs a shiton but a lot of people have it, smart phones are an other territory though)

Well, it is actually a normal price. Game consoles costs around 500€ mostly.

The problem here is they are too big and too many cables with little content. Projects like mark.space will fix the content problem, and other problems will get fixed with newer tech.
We are at the beginning of this technology, so it is normal that the contents are not yet highly optimized and the devices have to improve.
3d/vr technology will improve with the passing of time and with the help of companies like mark.space that are working hard to offer higher quality content, i only hope that the price of glasses will go a bit lower with the time...
True, but they depend on this technology and in order to use the platform you first need to spend some money.
I think the computer power which is needed to play VR games with a high graphics quality will be available in the near future which will lead the VR industry to new heights.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
We have really focused on the RV in recent times, much bigger than it has always existed, it is something that everyone already imagines using in the day to day, integrating it into something like Mark.Space was an aggressive and accurate decision. The pioneering spirit of Mark.Space will be noticed for a long time, and this will bring a lot of return to the Team and to us investors

Mark.space project progress is going amazingly. if we see here community of trust. really amazing. nowadays VR technology is going very good. people liked this new things.

True, VR nowadays is widely talked about and Mark.space project has come at the right time. Hopefully this will be reflected in their token sale next week.

When Oculus and HTC Vice will become less expensive Embarrassed? Yesterday I was looking again and I saw Oculus Rift for €499 and Vive for €699, still too expensive for wide adoption (for example, I know that Iphone costs a shiton but a lot of people have it, smart phones are an other territory though)

The problem here is they are too big and too many cables with little content. Projects like mark.space will fix the content problem, and other problems will get fixed with newer tech.
We are at the beginning of this technology, so it is normal that the contents are not yet highly optimized and the devices have to improve.
3d/vr technology will improve with the passing of time and with the help of companies like mark.space that are working hard to offer higher quality content, i only hope that the price of glasses will go a bit lower with the time...
True, but they depend on this technology and in order to use the platform you first need to spend some money.
Activity: 252

Let's just hope that the prices will go down eventually. Because the hardware companies could just continue to raise the price of every new model. (eg. iPhone)
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

I agree, but it really depends on how fast the tech problem will get fixed. mark.space will also need to make sure that they make their content in such a way that it is easily integrated into the new tech.
Activity: 462

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hello. Please provide information for adding your MRK tokens in your wallet to myetherwallet
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Rangers.Protocol
another vr ico. I work in design industry and see ui is dying. people are moving to learn vr. nice project
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I was wondering if there will be a demo coming up in the near feature where i could actually try it with a VR device?

This is a good idea, but how many people actually have a VR device? I would like to buy one, but for now I think you can not do much with it

The use of VR devices has not been so popular to this day. If later mark.space success, certainly the demand for such devices will increase. Partnership with VR device manufacturer can be a great alternative in this regard.

I think this is a bi too optimistic to expect a partnership with VR device manufacturer so early in the project but i am certain it can happen later on when their platform will get bigger. Still, VR glasses are a bit expensive at the moment.
Activity: 349
Merit: 12
I was wondering if there will be a demo coming up in the near feature where i could actually try it with a VR device?

This is a good idea, but how many people actually have a VR device? I would like to buy one, but for now I think you can not do much with it

The use of VR devices has not been so popular to this day. If later mark.space success, certainly the demand for such devices will increase. Partnership with VR device manufacturer can be a great alternative in this regard.

It would be very good news if there was a partner with a VR device manufacturer.
Perhaps some discounts on buying VR devices in partnership with mark.space and vice versa.I think the popularity of the project will be more and people will be more interested in experimenting the VR Shoping and many ther things.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

I think this has already been discussed and explained before by the team, but if it's possible I would kindly ask another explanation as well, concerning the VR device beta test.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
What the main idea of the project? in a nutshell, plz

If I were you, I would take a look at the demo and experience it for yourself. It is a VR platform

https://demo.mark.space/#_ga=2.264927439.1197085472.1515568213-1823790485.1512661034

I see blank screen with 4 black dots in the corners. That's all..
The problem solved?

demo looks good. Mark.Space project is unique in VR space. VR space for shopping  is great concept.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
What the main idea of the project? in a nutshell, plz

If I were you, I would take a look at the demo and experience it for yourself. It is a VR platform

https://demo.mark.space/#_ga=2.264927439.1197085472.1515568213-1823790485.1512661034

I see blank screen with 4 black dots in the corners. That's all..
The problem solved?
Jump to: