Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 195. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
well, do not forget about the bonuses) and somebody tried to go to their official website? What is there?
I can not enter yet, from the phone it's somewhat problematic. But I'm warmed by the idea of extending pre-sales. I have a whole month to adjust my investments!
Activity: 154
well, do not forget about the bonuses) and somebody tried to go to their official website? What is there?
I believe that this platform is created for programmers. Or for modeling artists.
yes, they here can perfectly realize their creative abilities. Many certainly have ready-made work, and here they can put them as ready-made content!
I believe that this platform is created for programmers. Or for modeling artists.
yes, I also agree with you. Only some questions remained. Well this is normal))) let's discuss!
It is a good project. A simple, accessible description. Who here holds the same opinion?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Virtual Reality is one of the biggest players that will gain more and more interest in the near future. This project will be huge!
But its definitely long term project, because technology needs minimum 1 year till ready for the masses, also hardware has to become cheaper.
I checked now in my country and you can buy VR glasses at 118 $. So its not so expensive.

What country is that if i may ask and what model are you talking about?

Probably he is talking about samsung vr or similar kind of product.

Currently it is impossible to buy a whole system (oculus, ps etc) with 118$. And i don't think it will that cheap at any point.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Virtual Reality is one of the biggest players that will gain more and more interest in the near future. This project will be huge!
But its definitely long term project, because technology needs minimum 1 year till ready for the masses, also hardware has to become cheaper.
I checked now in my country and you can buy VR glasses at 118 $. So its not so expensive.

What country is that if i may ask and what model are you talking about?
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

No its not expensive at all and I think in the near future will be even cheaper and eventually will get mainstream
Activity: 63
Merit: 0

I think we are already within this diffusion. The cost of the hardware today is cheap compared to the technology offered.

Consider that this technology has already been used by the insiders for some years ..
Merit: 10
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Well, then what is the main idea of the project?
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
but what does this company offer in principle?
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
What is M1?
M1 is their own development, it is the logic and driving force based on advanced mathematical algorithms, developed in order to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization
Do you think this project has a great future?
Of course, I'm sure of it! You can now see the demo version on their website!

I'm agree.... I'm work with many manufacturing companies and avionics companies and in recent years they are using these technologies more and more.....

Making them easy to use and easily accessibily (at the right cost) is a good and profitable idea

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Was just reading entropia universe the online mmorpg . Are you building something similar ?

With virtual lands, properties and trades
Merit: 252
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
What is M1?
M1 is their own development, it is the logic and driving force based on advanced mathematical algorithms, developed in order to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization
Of course, I'm sure of it! You can now see the demo version on their website!
Activity: 308
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment, do you think? Because many other large companies are also developing this segment.
I wonder who you mean, could not give an example?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both qualities are of high quality, the more everything is known in comparison! We know that in the market there is almost nothing worthy, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Well, here I agree with you! There is one more question, in which countries should the platform be launched?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. But I think that the team will do everything to make the project develop as quickly as possible and get all the new opportunities and partner!
In order to become famous throughout the world, you need quite a lot of money, you do not think so. It seems to me better to start with some specific area, will not it be better? I often see companies that can not cope with the difficulties they encounter on their way!
You are certainly right, but I think that the team can decide on the strategy for the development of the project, we can not objectively assess the situation! In addition, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising!
Yes, I saw that there are a lot of Russian guys in the team, the project should be just great!
Of course, well, it only remains to wait and hope that everything will turn out! I wish good luck to the project and the team, I hope to soon take advantage of all the advantages of their cards!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
What is M1?
Merit: 250
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment, do you think? Because many other large companies are also developing this segment.
I wonder who you mean, could not give an example?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both qualities are of high quality, the more everything is known in comparison! We know that in the market there is almost nothing worthy, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Well, here I agree with you! There is one more question, in which countries should the platform be launched?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. But I think that the team will do everything to make the project develop as quickly as possible and get all the new opportunities and partner!
In order to become famous throughout the world, you need quite a lot of money, you do not think so. It seems to me better to start with some specific area, will not it be better? I often see companies that can not cope with the difficulties they encounter on their way!
You are certainly right, but I think that the team can decide on the strategy for the development of the project, we can not objectively assess the situation! In addition, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising!
Yes, I saw that there are a lot of Russian guys in the team, the project should be just great!
Merit: 252
What is M1?
Jump to: