Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 198. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Well, then what is the main idea of the project?
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
but what does this company offer in principle?
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
What is M1?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Are there any chances to become your co-organizers? If, for example, to offer any innovations that were not there before. Or ideas) This question interests not only me, so I would like to know Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
It would be cool if it was possible to create 3D models within the project, and then implement them in life. That is, the picture is transferred to a real house in which you can live))) dreams, dreams

I think there is such an opportunity)) but what do you think? After all, this work is not for the portfolio, but for your business))) funny Cheesy

Virtual showroom! Of course) So, your dreams are not a dream, but a future action if you participate in the project. What kind of consumer will come to an ugly and unattractive window? The answer is obvious. Wink
Merit: 13
I own an intriguing news that Mark.Space will launch its first store in 2019. Or rather a shop in the first shopping center. I'm waiting for details about this tip, because I want to be prepared.
Activity: 616
It would be cool if it was possible to create 3D models within the project, and then implement them in life. That is, the picture is transferred to a real house in which you can live))) dreams, dreams

I think there is such an opportunity)) but what do you think? After all, this work is not for the portfolio, but for your business))) funny Cheesy
You have stated a cap from the project, from which you are planning the costs. Are not you afraid that because of the volatility (as today, when the Entiumum fell by 25%), how will you cope with this? Does your budget include such situations?
In connection with the events and bans in South Korea, will you be selling tokens there? Many friends I have from there, they are interested in this issue. Will there be a project available?
On which exchanges will you be listing your tokens? I await a response from the creators of the project. Huh
Yes what to say here. Dream of any 3D designer) I can also say that the project has a very user-friendly interface, and I always wait for news updates on Twitter.
Personally, I as a regular user of Instagram, Youtube and other social networks, is pleased that the project allows you to post all types of content, including photos, videos)
That is, the main essence of the project is to allow users to create for themselves a virtual reality, space with the ability to do everything the way they themselves would like. And this is in 3D format? Huh

Yes, today the company digitizes the whole purchase shopping centers with branded shops with details. More, created prototype of a social platform where each user could have own virtual space and fill it with furniture, paintings and other details of the interior.
That is, the main essence of the project is to allow users to create for themselves a virtual reality, space with the ability to do everything the way they themselves would like. And this is in 3D format? Huh
One of the reasons is the ambitiousness of the project. This can not help but worry. The creators have invested a lot of money and their time to create such a tool of our time) I'm glad that this project has a demo version. Not many can boast of this.
Jump to: