Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 199. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
It seems to me that this platform is compatible with any sphere. Whether it's banks, institutions, agencies and so on. The project is interesting, but I'm interested in 3D systems. I hope that I find myself in Mark.Space.

I agree with you. The more I read about the project, the more I am convinced that this is a valuable project of virtual reality, in which it would be safe to invest. The project will soon be in the epicenter of attention, I'm sure))) but what is the project interesting to the rest?
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
It seems to me that this platform is compatible with any sphere. Whether it's banks, institutions, agencies and so on. The project is interesting, but I'm interested in 3D systems. I hope that I find myself in Mark.Space.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Are there any marketing proposals for the project? Do you need to communicate with someone or have a file to read?

I think you should go to the "contacts" section on the official website of Mark.Space. Or in Telegrams, there is a person in the chat who can be contacted by marketing offers Wink
And I want to know which countries can take part in the project? Are there any fees, investments at the beginning of the journey, or is the payment going in the process for the services? Payment, as I understand it, tokens.
Are there any marketing proposals for the project? Do you need to communicate with someone or have a file to read?
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
The latest news is that Alexandra was presented presented MARK.SPACE at a Blockchain & Crypto Seminar at the Embassy of the Russian Federation in the Kingdom of the Netherlands, to where she was invited as one of the key speakers! Was the process monitored? Huh

The government is also interested in new technologies?))

As we see that yes, interest is certainly present. And blockchain in particular. Wink Smiley
The latest news is that Alexandra was presented presented MARK.SPACE at a Blockchain & Crypto Seminar at the Embassy of the Russian Federation in the Kingdom of the Netherlands, to where she was invited as one of the key speakers! Was the process monitored? Huh

The government is also interested in new technologies?))

Yes, I did. And I know for sure that the more the creators of the project present the project at large-scale events, the more they give a greater chance to grow the project) Wink
A translation from the presentation of Oleg Ershov, someone watched? Someone watched at that time for his publications? How did the project take the audience? Shocked

Unfortunately, I didn't watch. I would be happy if someone would throw me a video, if it exists. Be sure to follow the following updates))
A translation from the presentation of Oleg Ershov, someone watched? Someone watched at that time for his publications? How did the project take the audience? Shocked
This is the project of the future, in my opinion. I believe in it! By the way, I share the news of the project with my friends, because I make a bet on it, as the most successful project in the near future.
And what kind of presentation was in the Macau from the organizers of the project, tell me, please? Shocked

The creators of the project were in Macau and to present MARK.SPACE during the FINWISE Summ. They wrote about it, attached photos. You should follow the project updates! Wink
And what kind of presentation was in the Macau from the organizers of the project, tell me, please? Shocked
I know that the organizers represented the project in Macau. According to my information, the presentation was successfully carried out))
Guys! Did you read the latest news? Oleg Ershov presented the project Mark.Spase at the Asian Blockchain Summit in Shenzhen. Somebody watched the broadcast, how did it go?)) I'd like to know how the new audience took the project)))

Wow, did not know about this) I ask you more often to share news about the project in this thread. Neither I did doubt the organizers and the project that it would be accepted and understood by the audience. Moving on))
Guys! Did you read the latest news? Oleg Ershov presented the project Mark.Spase at the Asian Blockchain Summit in Shenzhen. Somebody watched the broadcast, how did it go?)) I'd like to know how the new audience took the project)))
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
This sounds promising   Cool
People can get too carried away by creating their own homes in the virtual world. Each time they add more and more details. And the more details there are in the virtual world, the more criminals have opportunities in the real. Do not you think that this will attract criminals to your homes?

Yes, I agree. The criminal world can actively use the available information. But as in the real world, any person from the street can not enter your house. It will be necessary to have an invitation for this. Necessarily, solutions will be offered for this issue.

You will remember that not everyone will want to reflect their home in the virtual world as it is. I would add some new layouts, details. This is an opportunity to experiment. Or the ability to reflect one's desires and ideas.

Virtualization of a real apartment is convenient for those who want to rent out real estate. In this way, the potential customer will see what he can get in the real world. And it is not necessary to go somewhere to get acquainted with the details of the layout.

You do not need to live in the VR. You need to be able to use them correctly.
We are not immune from crime anywhere. Both in the virtual and in the real world. But for this, new methods of protection are being developed in the Internet. They are developing every year more and more.
Activity: 364
People can get too carried away by creating their own homes in the virtual world. Each time they add more and more details. And the more details there are in the virtual world, the more criminals have opportunities in the real. Do not you think that this will attract criminals to your homes?

Yes, I agree. The criminal world can actively use the available information. But as in the real world, any person from the street can not enter your house. It will be necessary to have an invitation for this. Necessarily, solutions will be offered for this issue.

You will remember that not everyone will want to reflect their home in the virtual world as it is. I would add some new layouts, details. This is an opportunity to experiment. Or the ability to reflect one's desires and ideas.

Virtualization of a real apartment is convenient for those who want to rent out real estate. In this way, the potential customer will see what he can get in the real world. And it is not necessary to go somewhere to get acquainted with the details of the layout.
Jump to: