Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 20. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I have to wait until tomorrow my check not in there yet.. Will there still be token ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
It is now on the market of 3d technology in this project is already becoming not enough. I think that if investors invest well and the project will not save on marketing, the guys will succeed
I think we need to wait a year. During this time we will find out how good the project is. I'm definitely not going to sell my tokens. I hope I can use the platform.
I notice this project is good but do you know what exchange their plans to lists this. Hope they will have a good news to attract new investors and at the same time news to this platform.
In principle, to wait a year is a normal period. On average, a good project needs just a year, in order to prove itself
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
MARK.SPACE believes that we have reached the convergence point where 3D internet is the next door that is about to open. Where we are right now we are about to see technologies such as Virtual Reality (VR), augmented Reality (AR), Mixed Reality (MR) and the blockchain are about to combine into a fully functional ecosystem in order to create an economy that will enhance, complement and in the future replace the internet marketplace.

So true, VR, AR stuff are coming out strongly year after year. It's not a question of "will it be useful and successful" but when. So any crypto that is catering to this new segment of the market will undoubtedly have a cut in market share.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I talked to the project team, now they have busy days, preparation for listing on exchanges and conclusion of the project to finished product. The marketing department does not stop working and soon there will be interesting news.

As the developers write COSS and Hitbtc are confirmed, I would like to know about the listing for the kucoin...Is it planned?
If Mark.Space performed well on hitbtc it will not take long before we can see it listed on kucoin but for now lets just wait for more update on development.

Is there a tentative date set for HitBTC listing? I think the community are excited with this news!
This is the name of the stock exchange with which it is easiest for me to work and of course I am delighted with this news!

I think we can wait for exchange listing.

With this market, it is better waiting on the sidelines.
Activity: 224
I talked to the project team, now they have busy days, preparation for listing on exchanges and conclusion of the project to finished product. The marketing department does not stop working and soon there will be interesting news.

As the developers write COSS and Hitbtc are confirmed, I would like to know about the listing for the kucoin...Is it planned?
If Mark.Space performed well on hitbtc it will not take long before we can see it listed on kucoin but for now lets just wait for more update on development.

Is there a tentative date set for HitBTC listing? I think the community are excited with this news!
This is the name of the stock exchange with which it is easiest for me to work and of course I am delighted with this news!
Activity: 224
It is now on the market of 3d technology in this project is already becoming not enough. I think that if investors invest well and the project will not save on marketing, the guys will succeed
I think we need to wait a year. During this time we will find out how good the project is. I'm definitely not going to sell my tokens. I hope I can use the platform.
I notice this project is good but do you know what exchange their plans to lists this. Hope they will have a good news to attract new investors and at the same time news users to this plaform.

I think that the project has collected a good enough amount to attract users thanks to the company's PR during ico ... The amount of fees is enough for listing on exchanges and for conducting good marketing
Yes, the amount is pretty decent and so I do not see any problems. The team may well continue to work
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Pimapay-Pimacoin::
I have huge believe about Mark Space. is indeed a project to watch out for. seriously all those invested in this projected will be happy they did by the end of the day.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

Activity: 420
Merit: 115

I do not have information on specific exchanges, I was told that the listing is working.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507

Activity: 420
Merit: 115
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I notice this project is good but do you know what exchange their plans to lists this. Hope they will have a good news to attract new investors and at the same time news users to this plaform.

I think that the project has collected a good enough amount to attract users thanks to the company's PR during ico ... The amount of fees is enough for listing on exchanges and for conducting good marketing
Yes, the project will need strong marketing. Whatever product was good, without users it is nothing. We need PR and good crypto exchanges.
Activity: 308
I'll be happy to watch this company! And will gladly participate in ico! I will wait for project is succes

Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Hello everyone, please tell me how much the project has collected for all the rounds? is he able to move forward following the road map?
Activity: 358
Merit: 254
Market.space Seoul presentation (OpenChainK)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CyjKsMBOcc

SMM and Community Manager Ivan Kurnavin presents Market.space at OpenChainK, one of the major conferences on startups and innovations held in Seoul on March 16–17.

Topic:  decentralized system for data storage, transmission and direct content distribution.

Dude, this is totally different projects, with a similar brand name. Mark.Space - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain, but Market.space ICO -  blockchain-based system for data storage and transmission. I suspected something unusual, right after you mentioned about Seoul. Because, Mark.Space recently were in Australia, and they are going to participate in Tokyo exhibition soon.

I`m little bit confused, these projects have something in common?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Data Storage Trends 2018.

If one was to define the main trend in data storage for the year of 2018 and, most probably, for quite a few years to come, it would be this: the amount of data people, both individuals and enterprises, store and work with on a daily basis keeps growing exponentially. And it will continue to grow. This simple fact is the mother of all storage-related trends today and this will hardly change. It is going to be the driving force behind all the changes in data-storage market, specifically, in decentralized data storage market, but in fact, it is also the biggest change factor in the entire IT-industry, according to the Interop ITX and InformationWeek 2018 State of Infrastructure study.

It has been agreed with by many on many occasions, that decentralized storage offers much better options for customers with large data arrays in terms of flexibility, safety and anonymity, and this particular market is going through its boom stage, so let’s take a look at some of the interesting trends to look for during this year.

https://medium.com/@Market_space_/data-storage-trends-2018-bdb534a247f3
Activity: 518
Merit: 108

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Market.space Seoul presentation (OpenChainK)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CyjKsMBOcc

SMM and Community Manager Ivan Kurnavin presents Market.space at OpenChainK, one of the major conferences on startups and innovations held in Seoul on March 16–17.

Topic:  decentralized system for data storage, transmission and direct content distribution.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
I notice this project is good but do you know what exchange their plans to lists this. Hope they will have a good news to attract new investors and at the same time news to this platform.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Once again, my articles were not accepted, and articles that are worse in quality and who scored fewer views will receive tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: