Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 22. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hi. please explain why jaguar and Land Rover are no longer listed as partners on your site.  I see that you confirm that you are still in partnership, but you don’t explain how and why that has changed that they are no longer under “partners”. Thank you!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Roadmap seems clear, whitepaper looks good, catched my eyes at least. Looking for further info and hope the project will rise. Everything with words "3D" and "VR" have chances to succeed Wink
The road map has pleasantly surprised me! Looking at the road map, I realized that the project has quite promising views
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
When can we expect Mark.space to be listed on exchanges?

https://mark.space/

Did you see the countdown on website distribution will get started after 37 days after this we have chance for trading. Have patience this will be big project because it has good potential there.
Yes, the team needs time after the end of their ICO. The team has not yet announced with what crypto exchanges there is an agreement? It is very good that there is already a beta project.
Usually, developers do not announce exchanges in advance. This contradicts the policy of exchanges. Announcements will made on the fact of listing
I agree with you. It is not necessary to promise certain exchanges, yet there is no 100% certainty. It's better to first add your token to the crypto exchange, and then let us know. Also, developers need to add a token to the Coinmarketcap website.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Roadmap seems clear, whitepaper looks good, catched my eyes at least. Looking for further info and hope the project will rise. Everything with words "3D" and "VR" have chances to succeed Wink

This is surprise entry I didn't checked my account and now amazing to see this market is active on Etherdelta. I think this will be another good chance to buy this token at nice price.
Active? Not really, there is no volume at etherdelta.
Hope that the market will recover soon, so that altcoins also get a little upward move.
The fact that the market will rise I hope for a long time, but it still will not become stable. Bitcoin drags down behind him all the other coins Sad
Somone knows when will be the token distribution of Mark Space tokens? I hope everything will be all rtight with this Shocked Cheesy
I think that with this there will be no problems and we will be informed about it soon, do not worry Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 103

This is surprise entry I didn't checked my account and now amazing to see this market is active on Etherdelta. I think this will be another good chance to buy this token at nice price.
Active? Not really, there is no volume at etherdelta.
Hope that the market will recover soon, so that altcoins also get a little upward move.
Activity: 476
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

Did you see the countdown on website distribution will get started after 37 days after this we have chance for trading. Have patience this will be big project because it has good potential there.
Yes, the team needs time after the end of their ICO. The team has not yet announced with what crypto exchanges there is an agreement? It is very good that there is already a beta project.
Usually, developers do not announce exchanges in advance. This contradicts the policy of exchanges. Announcements will made on the fact of listing
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

How about https://idex.market/ Is it in there? IDEX has more volume than Etheredelta or Forkdelta for that matter. It would be amazing if Marke Space gets listed on the poupular exchanges by April.  For exchanges, the Mark Space idea must be a good addition to them.

https://idex.market/ that exchange doesn't interact with smart contract directly it need manually integration and I think soon this token will be there. That is very friendly exchange and always ready to add promising project.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

How about https://idex.market/ Is it in there? IDEX has more volume than Etheredelta or Forkdelta for that matter. It would be amazing if Marke Space gets listed on the poupular exchanges by April.  For exchanges, the Mark Space idea must be a good addition to them.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

Activity: 1288

I think dev is aware of this question what people want after the successful finish of any ICO. I hope before finish of that countdown they will give update about upcoming exchange and this will be big one.
Activity: 812

Activity: 1288

Activity: 672
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

In telegram write that at the beginning of April mrk will appear on the exchange, only so far it is not known on which, it will be announced
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
It seems that after unit sale and distribution of tokens in 37 days everyone will be able to receive tokens. That is next important phase to sale units for advertising which put the tokens on hold as far as I understood from the phases of project. In current situation anyway token were not seeing the appreciation they should have in normal market conditions.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
I see a lot of good words but i hope the dev can deliver what the community expect, because if they do under deliver and some statement stays as promises then its just another ICO flip.
The team collected a good amount of ICO funds for the implementation of its product. I liked Whitepaper. I think the team will be able to realize their product. In addition, you can already see the beta.
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
Somone knows when will be the token distribution of Mark Space tokens? I hope everything will be all rtight with this Shocked Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: