Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 24. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 40
Mark.Space makes crypto accessible and can be more understood by beginners and newbies through its one stop shop easy platform, this project gonna be on top.

This platform will perform very important role into VR ecosystem this will make very flexible to use this platform and it will push this to the mainstream big success is waiting for all early investors.
Many people want to invest their money in this project, they see this as a good potential, Mark Spase-the future
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
I wonder if we'll eventually be able to walk around freely or we stick with clicking. How do you walk in VR anyway?

We too believe in MARK.SPACE potential in the future. It has a great vision of putting up a platform where in you can do multiple things without going anywhere else.

With markspace, we can visit a place that is far away from our home with few clicks only. And we will have the same experience as we visit the place directly.

So I will never ever have to leave my home again  Smiley Smiley Smiley

If Mark.Space can deliver a highly realistic women experience for you and also provide you with enough junk food Cheesy
Mark Savior provides us with many opportunities, is not it? Now people can see more and build their world
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
How much token was been sold already is know? On official site no infom only USD and btc, eth value Huh
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Right now kucoin adds a lot of ICO's tokens,  but remember that every rc20 Can be traded At forkdelta,  etherdelta and idex

Idex don't interact directly smart contract they add it manually but Etherdelta and Forkdelta is ready to do this. But I will wait till it get listed on a good exchange with big volume than price will grow.
Idea is very poor and it is already obsolete (maybe even dead)

I don't like idex either, it had min trade rule last time i checked, very low trade volumes and a disaster like user interface, so other exchange news is good.

Sorry for the noob question, but what exactly i Idfex? Never heard of it before

Idex is an eth decentralized exchange. If you want to check it, just visit them here, https://idex.market/
Just like they said, i dont like idex too. I dont like that you need to deposit eth just for the fees in order to buy and sell. If i were to choose, i wil go on delta than idex.

Thanks for the explanation. That sounds sort of ambitious to me. Like they want to grad your money and dont care to deliver a good service. Thats not a exchange mark.space should be listed on
Activity: 914
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
With MARK.SPACE industry-leading features, those financial freedom that we dream will indeed be Easy to achieve. Soon we can take hold of those services.
that's right, i also really want this kind of thing for a long time
and when this project comes the dream of people will be achieved
Activity: 476
With MARK.SPACE industry-leading features, those financial freedom that we dream will indeed be Easy to achieve. Soon we can take hold of those services.
Activity: 409
Right now kucoin adds a lot of ICO's tokens,  but remember that every rc20 Can be traded At forkdelta,  etherdelta and idex

Idex don't interact directly smart contract they add it manually but Etherdelta and Forkdelta is ready to do this. But I will wait till it get listed on a good exchange with big volume than price will grow.

I don't like idex either, it had min trade rule last time i checked, very low trade volumes and a disaster like user interface, so other exchange news is good.

Idex is an eth decentralized exchange. If you want to check it, just visit them here, https://idex.market/
Just like they said, i dont like idex too. I dont like that you need to deposit eth just for the fees in order to buy and sell. If i were to choose, i wil go on delta than idex.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Mark.Space makes crypto accessible and can be more understood by beginners and newbies through its one stop shop easy platform, this project gonna be on top.

This platform will perform very important role into VR ecosystem this will make very flexible to use this platform and it will push this to the mainstream big success is waiting for all early investors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Merit: 10

idex is already an outdated version. It seems to me that many have already forgotten about it and no longer want to face it
Hello, ICO is over, right? When will be calculate spreadsheet and payed for Bounty participations?
I think that this will happen soon, do not rush things.
And in general, such questions are better to ask in the branch for bounty companies, they will respond faster
Activity: 798
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
New universe lol, they just want to create some kind of a virtual city, yes potentially its expansion will be infinite but speaking of universe is a bit too much
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello, ICO is over, right? When will be calculate spreadsheet and payed for Bounty participations?
They really rock. They want to build their own universe. It’s so amazing. I can’t wait for the total launch of the system. I want to see the future!
new universe? Are you seriously?
I dont think they create a new universe :-) Of cause they will change the possibility to go shoping with 3d/VR and provide the buyer some awesome
featured to identify the needed product. They built it like a city but this is copied by reality. In my opionion the will be a possibility to check products another way.
that sounds more realistic. I'm also don't think about the "new universe"
The new universe sounds too loud. Grin This project is certainly good enough, but his plans are a bit simpler Wink
From the telegram today I learned that they will be added to hitbtc, huobi and coss, as well as negotiations with binance
Yes, I also read it. With the three crypto-exchanges, the team has already agreed. This is great news. I really like the idea of the project. I've seen so many VR projects. This one is the best so far.
It seems that the project is taking the right steps for the success of it. I hope you follow this path.
The team has always been confident and here they have taken one more confident step, entering the 3 exchanges is a good solution
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
They have updated their website with a new countdown. It says unit sale and distribution but which unit sale?

Unit sale is a virtual place which will be sold in next phase but this will be different from normal token sale. You can find details into their official whitepaper and demo links are available at OP so you can understand how this will work.
Activity: 476
Activity: 490
They really rock. They want to build their own universe. It’s so amazing. I can’t wait for the total launch of the system. I want to see the future!
new universe? Are you seriously?
I dont think they create a new universe :-) Of cause they will change the possibility to go shoping with 3d/VR and provide the buyer some awesome
featured to identify the needed product. They built it like a city but this is copied by reality. In my opionion the will be a possibility to check products another way.
that sounds more realistic. I'm also don't think about the "new universe"
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
It seems an issue with counter which restarted it after the expiry date. It has reached to an end in crowdfunding phase now we have to see the product and launch of the platform which will be revolutionary. This is ground breaking tech in this filed which changes our life style of shopping and doing things by different ways with the usage of their future technology.
Pages:
Jump to: