Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 17. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
Oh oh, Lauda tagged Mark Space. How on Earth will this prosper in the markets now?  Shocked

They were supposed to pay out 'The Whitepaper states 15 million tokens (0.5% of the overall ico pool)', yet they paid less than 1 million due to their own greed, thereby also committing fraud.
Scam project, avoid this team and anything related to them.
source > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1206700

Maybe some explanation is in order. I wouldn't be surprised if this dumps.
This is not good. And devs dont come here to make a statement.

Last Active: 17. April
Last post: 19. February

Iam not very experienced, but this doesnt looks good!

Devs or at least any of the team would make some announcement to updates of this project. Still I am hopeful markspace can make it really build this project that surpise the investors and the listing of this coin to the exchange.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Hi, please, why is good to buy commercial unit for 1000mark tokens?
With that I will earn something?
Please tell me more about this thing.
No body knows? Because I received this by email: "For every 10,000 MRK you will be given 10000 bonus points which are equal to one free unit" So I'm thinking about buying, but I do not know what a commercial unit is.

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Some of the most promising projects in this year 2018
Activity: 163
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Hi, please, why is good to buy commercial unit for 1000mark tokens?
With that I will earn something?
Please tell me more about this thing.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I have the same problem admin I can’t log it it says my email is not registered
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Oh oh, Lauda tagged Mark Space. How on Earth will this prosper in the markets now?  Shocked

They were supposed to pay out 'The Whitepaper states 15 million tokens (0.5% of the overall ico pool)', yet they paid less than 1 million due to their own greed, thereby also committing fraud.

This is not good. And devs dont come here to make a statement.

Last Active: 17. April
Last post: 19. February

Iam not very experienced, but this doesnt looks good!

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
They don't really have much time left before loosing credibility. Everyday people are sharing new things which are strange about the project but are not baseless at all. They should immediately take necessary steps to make clear the whole situation which is getting worse with every passing minute. Clarity and transparency is equal to trust and support by everyone.
Activity: 322
Merit: 217
I`m very disappointed that the team do not see this sad situation with bounty distribution. Mark.Space reputation is in danger. They already being accused in scam here, their trust on forum is in red.

Nevertheless, Mark.Space stated in medium about new US$11 Million funds injected in their businesss.

Another 7$ mln will be transfered to them soon.

https://medium.com/@markspace/mark-space-secures-us-11-million-in-financing-to-drive-growth-of-blockchain-powered-social-vr-ar-cfd9130a5571
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Oh oh, Lauda tagged Mark Space. How on Earth will this prosper in the markets now?  Shocked

That is worry situation for all investors dev must resolve this issue to provide a good solution all people who have concern on this distribution. Anyway I also think there is big chance price will go down if this will continue for few more days so let us see what happen next.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
This is pity to see sometimes this kind of behavior of projects which claim transparency and building something new. They treated their supporters this way which isn't acceptable. The better they resolve issue the quickly they can overcome the damage. It is reputation which plays important role in success of any project on long term.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Will I get a special privilege if I buy "MARK.SPACE Block Units Voucher"? I mean can I choose in advance a person who only owns "side, the twins or the petition" voucher?
Activity: 392
Lets give the team their side of the story, so that maybe there will be a compromised between them and the bounty community.
I doubt it, now all the members of the Bounty are so upset that I think it will be difficult to find a compromise Undecided
Activity: 392
Well, I'm a little confused, because the team celebrated their recent Tokyo Representative office launch in Shinjuku Hilton Hotel. Mark.Space still have not reached a stage where they can afford this level of luxury. Their bounty supporters are waiting for reward, whilst team members drink champagne in Hilton.

These guys, as far as I heard, severely cut off the bounty pool, as written in bounty tread it was allocated 15M tokens, and they would pay 700K

Is that true? I guess we need to have a clarification from the devs about this matter as this will surely have an impact on their reputation. Smiley

This is very unprofessional, hopefully the team will clarify about this point. However bounty pools should always be in % not in absolute value.
In fact, just do not need developers to confuse bounty participants. It is necessary to write unambiguously the terms of bounty. This occurs quite often. But I agree with you about the absolute value.
I'm wondering what the exchanges will be this month.
This is by no means fair on their part. All conditions must be precisely indicated and observed, I am upset
In fact, I'm also upset with the situation with the Bounty Company. But, unfortunately, we will not be able to influence this in any way Embarrassed
Activity: 182
Lets give the team their side of the story, so that maybe there will be a compromised between them and the bounty community.
Activity: 347
200 teokens for an article that got over 2.5k claps on medium ? This is a scam !!!!
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
An official announcement regarding the bounty distribution process and percentage would be most welcomed. I'm sure the dev team would not just ignore any allegations of abuse.

The biggest problem of all ICO projects is that they can not bring the campaign to the end of the campaign, it does not concern specifically this project, many may think that this is an accusation, it's just my opinion, do a good project - be responsible for the campaign bounty
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
An official announcement regarding the bounty distribution process and percentage would be most welcomed. I'm sure the dev team would not just ignore any allegations of abuse.

They have ignored it already. Spreadsheet tokens already county and they will pay only 5% from promising pool.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
The accusation is irrelevant no scam have been made, the changes that was implemented was during the bounty and not after the bounty have finish, don`t bite the hands that feeds you.
I do not understand why all these indignations. I do not see any problems and reasons to blame this team
Pages:
Jump to: