Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 16. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hey, interesting project! VR could become one of the great markets in 2018!

It has already become the biggest trend of this time, so Mark has all chanses to be very popular
Activity: 20
ah what The fck. At this point of time you can't even sell because there's almost no volume...

trading below ICO price... in other words investors and bounty folks are ridiculed and lose their money. Only winner are the markspace folks who got enough BTC and ETH to live of it for decades.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The way the whole project took start everything was quite fine until this issue arose up of rewards amount. Mark space management should understand if the issue spread away from here to social media then it was damage completely the whole project. They shouldn't have broken promise under no condition. They can not ignore for long time this issue.
But it seems to me that we can not anyhow influence this problem. This is not the first project that has done this, everywhere there are risks
Activity: 350
The main idea of 3d stores looks impressive. It really can change all concept of internet marketing and rise companys gains and turnover.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
The way the whole project took start everything was quite fine until this issue arose up of rewards amount. Mark space management should understand if the issue spread away from here to social media then it was damage completely the whole project. They shouldn't have broken promise under no condition. They can not ignore for long time this issue.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
wow. markspace project is already dead after it began properly.

Negative trust, community reputation broken. And then they ignore all the accusations 100%. not a single statement.

Meanwhile trading volume: 0.56 ETH  - nobody wants to buy this token.

price way below ICO price. ouch... if I was an investor I would be seriously mad at them.

You wouldn't know it if you spent all of your time on Telegram. They are absolutely oblivious to the real market -- here. This is where investors come to decide if a project is trustworthy enough for their investment. Actually, they were mocking this forum. You have to be a stupid person to think that red trust at Bitcointalk has no effect on the price of a token.
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
wow. markspace project is already dead before it even began properly.

Negative trust, community reputation broken. And then they ignore all the accusations 100%. not a single statement. one of the worst management teams I have ever witnessed on Bitcointalk. I can't understand how anyone would want to hurt their own project in such an extreme way unless all they care and cared in the first place about is the ICO money.

Meanwhile trading volume: 0.56 ETH  - nobody wants to buy this token, only 1 ETH bids in total at $0.032 price.

price way below ICO price. ouch... if I was an investor I would be seriously mad at them.
Activity: 182
Is there a plan to list Mark token on Coinmarketcap? I hope it will be listed very soon!
Activity: 315
I heard about the cutting of tokens released for bounty, is it true??

Yeah, most of the bounty participants seems disappointed on the token distribution as they were not expecting it.
Activity: 30
I heard about the cutting of tokens released for bounty, is it true??
I hope there will be news updates from the team, altogether to clarify these issues.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Some of the most promising projects in this year 2018

They already changed their mind regarding the amount of bounty rewards. They broke their promise and are acting themselves like everything is fine. They forgot about community supporters after successful ico, who may be next - investors? Personally i single them out into risky investment category, preciously because of their silence.
I have experience where a project change its token name and supply, and decided to lower the cap more than 1000 times and they also lowered the bounty by 1000 times and the outcome we have promoted an ICO for two months and paid us pocket change. that project was DAO ACT now CE7
Activity: 322
Merit: 217
Some of the most promising projects in this year 2018

They already changed their mind regarding the amount of bounty rewards. They broke their promise and are acting themselves like everything is fine. They forgot about community supporters after successful ico, who may be next - investors? Personally i single them out into risky investment category, preciously because of their silence.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
They are rank amateurs who don't know how business is done in the West. They don't realize how important reputation is in the community because where they are from people are bribed and competition is stifled. I doubt they will respond because I'm guessing ego is involved and they are doubling down mentally. Sadly they damage the image of legitimate projects from Russia and the cryptocurrency space as a whole.
Absolutely agree with you. Reputation is a very important factor that can get for years of hard work, but the reputation is very easy to lose.

If that is the case, I guess its never too late to fix it, before it can result in a total damage to the projects reputation. I guess they are wise enough to think about this.
I did not participate in the bounty program of this project. But I read this thread of the forum and studied the issue. The team is acting very wrong. To cut the number of tokens to bounty participants more than 15 times ..... Recently there was a similar project, which also cut awards. Livestars. Apparently these teams do not understand what reputation is.
Activity: 420
Merit: 115
Friends, we are waiting for the full launch of the solution, I have already ordered a VR and AR headset with high resolution. As I was standing in line for units, will all of the guests to call...
They are rank amateurs who don't know how business is done in the West. They don't realize how important reputation is in the community because where they are from people are bribed and competition is stifled. I doubt they will respond because I'm guessing ego is involved and they are doubling down mentally. Sadly they damage the image of legitimate projects from Russia and the cryptocurrency space as a whole.
Absolutely agree with you. Reputation is a very important factor that can get for years of hard work, but the reputation is very easy to lose.

If that is the case, I guess its never too late to fix it, before it can result in a total damage to the projects reputation. I guess they are wise enough to think about this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I really wish for the team to hear their side of the story otherwise silence could mean anything...
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
This is classical example of self destruction how easily hard earned reputation and respect how quickly can disappear. They were not paying from their pocket or development funds under some extra bonuses. It was percentage allocated from start but in the end they screwed their loyal supporters by not paying them promised amount.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Oh oh, Lauda tagged Mark Space. How on Earth will this prosper in the markets now?  Shocked

They were supposed to pay out 'The Whitepaper states 15 million tokens (0.5% of the overall ico pool)', yet they paid less than 1 million due to their own greed, thereby also committing fraud.
Scam project, avoid this team and anything related to them.
source > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1206700

Maybe some explanation is in order. I wouldn't be surprised if this dumps.
This is not good. And devs dont come here to make a statement.

Last Active: 17. April
Last post: 19. February

Iam not very experienced, but this doesnt looks good!

Devs or at least any of the team would make some announcement to updates of this project. Still I am hopeful markspace can make it really build this project that surpise the investors and the listing of this coin to the exchange.

I feel the same sentiment. This project has lots of potential and can provide token holders with a handsome ROI but I guess they need to clarify bounty issues first with the community. Imho.
Pages:
Jump to: