Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 15. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I understand there is an increasing demand for MARK.SPACE units and I'm hopeful I could get one very soon! Smiley
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Hello admin. Have had problem accessing my mark space pass account.
So many bounty leeches complain. But bounty leeches often don`t invest a single penny but call a project a scam even if payments are only delayed.
Also they like to dump their coins hard right after they got them. Which is bad for real investors.
Maybe they just wait until price is stabilized?
Can`t tell how it is here tbh, but calling this project a scam based on not payed bounties is a litle to much.

Some projects, such as ICON pay their bounties a litle later than usual, and thatfor they get called also scam. This is complete bogus.
Eventho I have to admit, if they tricked the community, I would be disappointed as well. For now just wait, rather than to panic.

The price is slowly rising as well btw

Well if the price on MRK will appreciate sooner, I guess everybody in the community will be very happy. And also I am confident this is not a scam project, rather it has lots of potential disruptions. Maybe we just need to support it more vigorously. Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
So many bounty leeches complain. But bounty leeches often don`t invest a single penny but call a project a scam even if payments are only delayed.
Also they like to dump their coins hard right after they got them. Which is bad for real investors.
Maybe they just wait until price is stabilized?
Can`t tell how it is here tbh, but calling this project a scam based on not payed bounties is a litle to much.

Some projects, such as ICON pay their bounties a litle later than usual, and thatfor they get called also scam. This is complete bogus.
Eventho I have to admit, if they tricked the community, I would be disappointed as well. For now just wait, rather than to panic.

The price is slowly rising as well btw

Activity: 420
Merit: 115
They can even pay to get listed on any major exchange easily. They have kept a large portion of the tokens allocated for reward for different things and that will be used for these purposes. But seeing how they have tried to save tokens from bounty they will not want to pay hundred of thousand dollars just for listing which is fee now. Let's wait and see what is their next move.

It would be great if MRK would be listed on exchanges with high volume such as Binance, etc, so that the coin will be easily accessible to most traders.
Binance would be a very big exchange, you cant expect it in the beginning.
MARK.SPACE has to start with little exchanges and has to make a good product, so that the demand after the token is rising and once the volume is high, the big exchanges are possible.

I've said it's too early to talk about Binance for MRK, there should be a good marketing product - which will force you to use the token.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
They can even pay to get listed on any major exchange easily. They have kept a large portion of the tokens allocated for reward for different things and that will be used for these purposes. But seeing how they have tried to save tokens from bounty they will not want to pay hundred of thousand dollars just for listing which is fee now. Let's wait and see what is their next move.

It would be great if MRK would be listed on exchanges with high volume such as Binance, etc, so that the coin will be easily accessible to most traders.
Binance would be a very big exchange, you cant expect it in the beginning.
MARK.SPACE has to start with little exchanges and has to make a good product, so that the demand after the token is rising and once the volume is high, the big exchanges are possible.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Who else missed the news, MarkSpace added to the coinmarketcap. Now it is much more convenient to monitor the price of the token and listing on a new exchanges
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mark-space/

That is a very good news to the community. And I guess the bounty issues has been settled already?
After getting negative trust from Lauda I hesitate to invest in MARK.SPACE.
Which bounty issues has to be settled? Are there more red flags?

I mean, the bounty campaign issues being raised by the community, I hope they have reach some kind of a compromised agreement on that. Smiley
Either way, I still believe in the team's capabilities to deliver this project successfully! Smiley
Who else missed the news, MarkSpace added to the coinmarketcap. Now it is much more convenient to monitor the price of the token and listing on a new exchanges

That is a very good news to the community. And I guess the bounty issues has been settled already?
After getting negative trust from Lauda I hesitate to invest in MARK.SPACE.
Which bounty issues has to be settled? Are there more red flags?

Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
I changed coupons for three units, but I was given only one so far. Sad
A partnership for future integration into currencies such as the Dollar would be fantastic, integration would be solely and exclusively for entry and exit of resources, but this would apply to each Locality in question, surely they should keep this in mind and in their script, but is the tip Smiley
A computer is all that we need to create a modern VR-store, office, community or other space for business or entertainment. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
How to buy units for coupons?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Hey, interesting project! VR could become one of the great markets in 2018!

It has already become the biggest trend of this time, so Mark has all chanses to be very popular

Have you seen the volume on IDEX? It's pathetic. This project has no community because the managers killed it. All that's left are some lemmings on Telegram, who sooner or later will come here and realize what's really going on. The token price is selling for about 35% of the ICO price right now. Also, it's not bounty hunters selling, because bounty hunters were not given the amount of tokens being sold.

You can't really base a coin's popularity off IDEX volume. No one uses IDEX at all. Real volume will happen in Binance if by some miracle Mark Space get added there. So for now, nothing determined.
Activity: 182
I bought 3 units of you, so when I want to build a house on it do I have to pay other costs again? I hope you will free those tools for early investors

Btw, is it true that If I got 10k MARK tokens, then I will get a free virtual apartment?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I bought 3 units of you, so when I want to build a house on it do I have to pay other costs again? I hope you will free those tools for early investors
Hey, interesting project! VR could become one of the great markets in 2018!

It has already become the biggest trend of this time, so Mark has all chanses to be very popular
Did you read some postings before?
Mark has no chances, if they dont react on the FUD here.
The project was so promising, its a pity.
Pages:
Jump to: