Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 201. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello! Wink
I heard a lot from friends about the project and its creators! I'd like to learn more!
But I can't open a description of the project from the computer. Why does't it work? Where can I see the description of the project, the team?
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Well if its will be going like VRChat or something it will gonna be fun. We will trading in VR like we met the actual person. Kinda interesting project Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Tell me, I probably did not fully understand, it is planned to create as a microcosm, where everyone will lose his avatar, will be able to rent rooms, sell goods, etc.?
Yes, here I was also interested, maybe it's at some point to turn into a virtual world)
In general, the platform implies the possibility of creating their own 3D objects, selling different objects, advertising, digital content, etc.
What then is the main goal in general?
The goal is to provide the maximum possible number of economic interactions. Advertising will be one of the most significant sources of income for communities. Different communities created on the MARK platform will have the opportunity to organize events. Members of the community will be able to participate in such events using their avatars. By selling tickets to these events, the elected representatives of the community will be able to cover the costs associated with the life of the community. The community can open its store in the MARK shopping area and sell various products or provide services
It turns out again somehow everything comes down to advertising?
Advertising is like one of the ways of income of those who work inside this platform. And where do you not see the advertisement now? Our whole world is one continuous advertisement. This project gives us a new level!
Here you are absolutely right! Believe me, I have nothing against this project, I just want VR to develop, I just do not fully understand the main idea of the project
I advise you to read White Paper more attentively, go to their site and include a demo version, you will immediately see all the possibilities and potential of this platform!
Well, I certainly will. In any case, I wish good luck to the project!
Friends, I certainly like the project, I always supported the ideas for the future. But do not you think that we are not yet ready for the rapid and successful development of the VR direction?
Why do you think that he has no future?
I do not think that he has no future, I believe that there is no rapid development in the near future. I think that so far the technologies simply are not developed at a sufficiently high level, so that it is possible to present the final product to the consumer
I do not agree with you, there are many quite successful VR directions.
Yes, there are many of them, but they are not of sufficient quality. The user is accustomed to receiving only the best, the slightest misunderstandings will call into question the use in everyday life of VR. Especially as the "giant companies" have long been working in this direction and yet they can not imagine something worthwhile
What companies do you mean? Maybe they just do not have enough opportunities to fulfill all the
necessary points of development?

Microsoft? Google? Apple? You think they do not have enough technology, seriously?
Yes, I agree with you, but this does not mean that you should not work and try to develop in this direction! I think that now the era of VR is just beginning, just everyone is ready to go to the market, and at a fairly affordable price.
But why then do not such companies release their product to the market?
Maybe they are just afraid to also make the move first, afraid of failures and also think that the time has not come yet! In fact, Mark Space is an excellent platform with its own development (you can read all the information on their official website) and I think it is quite successful for the future, everyone started out small! In any case, we can only wait for the result, it's too early to guess!
Activity: 714
Tell me, I probably did not fully understand, it is planned to create as a microcosm, where everyone will lose his avatar, will be able to rent rooms, sell goods, etc.?
Yes, here I was also interested, maybe it's at some point to turn into a virtual world)
In general, the platform implies the possibility of creating their own 3D objects, selling different objects, advertising, digital content, etc.
The goal is to provide the maximum possible number of economic interactions. Advertising will be one of the most significant sources of income for communities. Different communities created on the MARK platform will have the opportunity to organize events. Members of the community will be able to participate in such events using their avatars. By selling tickets to these events, the elected representatives of the community will be able to cover the costs associated with the life of the community. The community can open its store in the MARK shopping area and sell various products or provide services
Advertising is like one of the ways of income of those who work inside this platform. And where do you not see the advertisement now? Our whole world is one continuous advertisement. This project gives us a new level!
Here you are absolutely right! Believe me, I have nothing against this project, I just want VR to develop, I just do not fully understand the main idea of the project
I advise you to read White Paper more attentively, go to their site and include a demo version, you will immediately see all the possibilities and potential of this platform!
Friends, I certainly like the project, I always supported the ideas for the future. But do not you think that we are not yet ready for the rapid and successful development of the VR direction?
I do not think that he has no future, I believe that there is no rapid development in the near future. I think that so far the technologies simply are not developed at a sufficiently high level, so that it is possible to present the final product to the consumer
Yes, there are many of them, but they are not of sufficient quality. The user is accustomed to receiving only the best, the slightest misunderstandings will call into question the use in everyday life of VR. Especially as the "giant companies" have long been working in this direction and yet they can not imagine something worthwhile
What companies do you mean? Maybe they just do not have enough opportunities to fulfill all the

Microsoft? Google? Apple? You think they do not have enough technology, seriously?
Yes, I agree with you, but this does not mean that you should not work and try to develop in this direction! I think that now the era of VR is just beginning, just everyone is ready to go to the market, and at a fairly affordable price.
But why then do not such companies release their product to the market?

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Activity: 644
Activity: 644
Jump to: