Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 205. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I like the project. Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned?
Yes, I did not find this information either
Activity: 644
The idea of the project is amazing, I think that the technology has long since moved to that level to develop this segment of the industry! For each VR it remains something new and I believe that this will bring success to the company! I am sure that the project will fulfill all the tasks assigned to them!
I fully agree with you, the idea is really very promising, given that the growth in popularity of VR is just beginning.
Activity: 490
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I like the project. Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The idea of the project is amazing, I think that the technology has long since moved to that level to develop this segment of the industry! For each VR it remains something new and I believe that this will bring success to the company! I am sure that the project will fulfill all the tasks assigned to them!
Activity: 588
Embarrassed
the project work is really good and will be amazing if you receive negative reviews
of course you are absolutely right I really met any negative feedback during the work with the project
I think that even great work can result in criticism
I hope that here this will not happen ahah
for such a long period of work project I have not seen very negative reviews
I hope that in the future a period of time nothing will change
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Embarrassed
the project work is really good and will be amazing if you receive negative reviews
of course you are absolutely right I really met any negative feedback during the work with the project
for such a long period of work project I have not seen very negative reviews
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
 Embarrassed
I also noticed that over time, the project is interested in more people think it's very cool
very cool for a project which is worthy of major investments
in addition to that project really discuss the negative reviews, I do not see
well, I think that this project should generally have a negative feedback because it only shows up the good work
I also noticed that over time, the project is interested in more people think it's very cool
in addition to that project really discuss the negative reviews, I do not see
the good news is that over time, the project is developing even more and only for the better
I also agree with you on this stage they work very well
because it's fun and lively project
this strong interest indicates that the investment will be large
here a very large audience
in addition to that already quite a lot of talk about that the audience continues to grow
I am absolutely sure this is already in many social networks, there is a lively discussion
Yes indeed now this project is started to discuss even brighter than before he became more interested in the audience
the good news is that over time, the project is developing even more and only for the better
in addition to that already quite a lot of talk about that the audience continues to grow
I am absolutely sure this is already in many social networks, there is a lively discussion
Activity: 434
Jump to: