Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 202. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Tell me, I probably did not fully understand, it is planned to create as a microcosm, where everyone will lose his avatar, will be able to rent rooms, sell goods, etc.?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Friends, I certainly like the project, I always supported the ideas for the future. But do not you think that we are not yet ready for the rapid and successful development of the VR direction?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
mark space should really try to get sony computer as a partner somehow. even games from htc vive are now going to come out for the psvr in 2018, since sony has build such a huge and easy to enter vr plattform, thanks to the ps4, worldwide and even valve cant look away anymore, since the vr base on pc is degrading again.
Can just agree. If they would get a partnership with for example Sony this project would go to mars!
They are already doing good job with bancor partnership who knows what else is coming
It's easy for investors to get greedy. They are doing a great job and have a fantastic partnership this quickly. MarkSpace is doing a great job already.
Well , its not easy to make a partnership with such a big company like sony.
They will try to take more and more advantage since theyre already popular.
yes, of course it is not easy ^^ but aim for the stars always !
it is literally very important to have good partnerships portfolio to get such huge partners later Smiley bancor is a good start.
Yes, Bancor is a good partner. They had quite a succesful ICO themselves and deal in the attention economy so it's a good match I think.

Sure, the partnership with Bancor is great. It is already a well-known project and so will also help to attract more investors to Mark.Space.
Ok, i understood you, as for me its very impossible
I really like this project because i like Bancor Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
mark space should really try to get sony computer as a partner somehow. even games from htc vive are now going to come out for the psvr in 2018, since sony has build such a huge and easy to enter vr plattform, thanks to the ps4, worldwide and even valve cant look away anymore, since the vr base on pc is degrading again.
Can just agree. If they would get a partnership with for example Sony this project would go to mars!
They are already doing good job with bancor partnership who knows what else is coming
It's easy for investors to get greedy. They are doing a great job and have a fantastic partnership this quickly. MarkSpace is doing a great job already.
it is literally very important to have good partnerships portfolio to get such huge partners later Smiley bancor is a good start.
Yes, Bancor is a good partner. They had quite a succesful ICO themselves and deal in the attention economy so it's a good match I think.

Sure, the partnership with Bancor is great. It is already a well-known project and so will also help to attract more investors to Mark.Space.
Ok, i understood you, as for me its very impossible
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
People can be so creative... VR ICO is something really special.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
The project got good partneship i would not be surprised if it does very well, i mean Porche got into this
Yes, these partnership will definitely help to make Mark.Space successful. However, people shouldn't invest here with the hope for a quick x10, x100. I don't say that this isn't possible. All I mean is that it might take some time and people should be patient and give the VR-technology time to grow.
There is almost no project which would guarantee such high returns so fast. If an investor really believe in this project, he will wait for one or two years to see the whole potential of it. Then we will be able to talk about X10 or x100.
Indeed, being such a recent technology and that we do not know how it is going to evolve in the market, it is soon to talk about real growth expectations.
Despite being little applied at present, VR is something that is very much targeted and promised for the near future, and in several areas of performance,
Mark.Space has some of the best and this will be a differential. I can not imagine a future without using at least half of what is presented today with RV.
that's true, VR does have a bright future. I just wish they'd make headsets that are easier to use.
Yes MARK.SPARCE has already Nice partnership, and i think there is more partnership incoming. Also VR has a huge future I think, just see how compagnies want to developp VR application and devices.
The project got good partneship i would not be surprised if it does very well, i mean Porche got into this
Yes, these partnership will definitely help to make Mark.Space successful. However, people shouldn't invest here with the hope for a quick x10, x100. I don't say that this isn't possible. All I mean is that it might take some time and people should be patient and give the VR-technology time to grow.

There is almost no project which would guarantee such high returns so fast. If an investor really believe in this project, he will wait for one or two years to see the whole potential of it. Then we will be able to talk about X10 or x100.
I can't stand when people want to talk about what the price will be after the ICO or how much you can make off the ICO. Those are people that are just looking for quick gains. People that actually want to invest into the project will be holding it.
The scenario within a year is very unpredictable, one can not imagine in which situation the tokens will be received, many unforeseen events can happen, internal and external factors. Is there a form of guarantee, at least residual for possible losses in the long term?

So, the tokens will be tradable after a year? That's a very long waited then, especially for short period investors.
that's what I've been saying. it's gonna put off a lot of people. 1 year is an eternity in crypto time.
Where you read this. Have you a link with the infos? Thanks.
Well, I think this project is good for long term investment - of course much will depend from bitcoin price- I hope 2018 will start from stability.
I even hope btc dominance will drop below 50% and stay at there.
Altcoins really cant follow BTC bullrun right now, only a fews.

It hit below 50% around "the flippening"
I believe this could happen again around the summer of 2018. We need to wait for the hype of futures to settle and the people who trade those get bored of BTC. They will move to other coins from there and we will see another alt surge
I think almost every people who entered the crypto market knows bitcoin first, or even bitcoin is the reason they enter crypto market.
And almost all of the breaking news outside the crypto are talking about bitcoin.
So i think thats why altcoin cant easily follow bitcoin bullrun.
Sad truth , but this is just the beginning , and i hope the time for altcoin will come soon.
Media coverage is mostly about bitcoin but sometimes there is some news about etherium and ICOs too. I think we will see more of this in the future.
I think in the end, the theory of natural selection will apply to all things crypto. So its better to have competitions to further improve each projects respectively.
Activity: 588
Indeed, being such a recent technology and that we do not know how it is going to evolve in the market, it is soon to talk about real growth expectations.
Despite being little applied at present, VR is something that is very much targeted and promised for the near future, and in several areas of performance,
Mark.Space has some of the best and this will be a differential. I can not imagine a future without using at least half of what is presented today with RV.
that's true, VR does have a bright future. I just wish they'd make headsets that are easier to use.
Yes MARK.SPARCE has already Nice partnership, and i think there is more partnership incoming. Also VR has a huge future I think, just see how compagnies want to developp VR application and devices.

Activity: 336
The scenario within a year is very unpredictable, one can not imagine in which situation the tokens will be received, many unforeseen events can happen, internal and external factors. Is there a form of guarantee, at least residual for possible losses in the long term?

So, the tokens will be tradable after a year? That's a very long waited then, especially for short period investors.
that's what I've been saying. it's gonna put off a lot of people. 1 year is an eternity in crypto time.
Well, I think this project is good for long term investment - of course much will depend from bitcoin price- I hope 2018 will start from stability.

I believe this could happen again around the summer of 2018. We need to wait for the hype of futures to settle and the people who trade those get bored of BTC. They will move to other coins from there and we will see another alt surge
I think almost every people who entered the crypto market knows bitcoin first, or even bitcoin is the reason they enter crypto market.
And almost all of the breaking news outside the crypto are talking about bitcoin.
Sad truth , but this is just the beginning , and i hope the time for altcoin will come soon.
Media coverage is mostly about bitcoin but sometimes there is some news about etherium and ICOs too. I think we will see more of this in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255

Jump to: