Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 203. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
The project got good partneship i would not be surprised if it does very well, i mean Porche got into this
Yes, these partnership will definitely help to make Mark.Space successful. However, people shouldn't invest here with the hope for a quick x10, x100. I don't say that this isn't possible. All I mean is that it might take some time and people should be patient and give the VR-technology time to grow.
There is almost no project which would guarantee such high returns so fast. If an investor really believe in this project, he will wait for one or two years to see the whole potential of it. Then we will be able to talk about X10 or x100.
Indeed, being such a recent technology and that we do not know how it is going to evolve in the market, it is soon to talk about real growth expectations.
Despite being little applied at present, VR is something that is very much targeted and promised for the near future, and in several areas of performance,
Mark.Space has some of the best and this will be a differential. I can not imagine a future without using at least half of what is presented today with RV.
that's true, VR does have a bright future. I just wish they'd make headsets that are easier to use.
Yes MARK.SPARCE has already Nice partnership, and i think there is more partnership incoming. Also VR has a huge future I think, just see how compagnies want to developp VR application and devices.
The project got good partneship i would not be surprised if it does very well, i mean Porche got into this
Activity: 336
The scenario within a year is very unpredictable, one can not imagine in which situation the tokens will be received, many unforeseen events can happen, internal and external factors. Is there a form of guarantee, at least residual for possible losses in the long term?

So, the tokens will be tradable after a year? That's a very long waited then, especially for short period investors.
that's what I've been saying. it's gonna put off a lot of people. 1 year is an eternity in crypto time.
Where you read this. Have you a link with the infos? Thanks.
Well, I think this project is good for long term investment - of course much will depend from bitcoin price- I hope 2018 will start from stability.
I even hope btc dominance will drop below 50% and stay at there.
Altcoins really cant follow BTC bullrun right now, only a fews.

It hit below 50% around "the flippening"
I believe this could happen again around the summer of 2018. We need to wait for the hype of futures to settle and the people who trade those get bored of BTC. They will move to other coins from there and we will see another alt surge
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Yes, these partnership will definitely help to make Mark.Space successful. However, people shouldn't invest here with the hope for a quick x10, x100. I don't say that this isn't possible. All I mean is that it might take some time and people should be patient and give the VR-technology time to grow.
There is almost no project which would guarantee such high returns so fast. If an investor really believe in this project, he will wait for one or two years to see the whole potential of it. Then we will be able to talk about X10 or x100.
Indeed, being such a recent technology and that we do not know how it is going to evolve in the market, it is soon to talk about real growth expectations.
Despite being little applied at present, VR is something that is very much targeted and promised for the near future, and in several areas of performance,
Mark.Space has some of the best and this will be a differential. I can not imagine a future without using at least half of what is presented today with RV.
that's true, VR does have a bright future. I just wish they'd make headsets that are easier to use.
Yes MARK.SPARCE has already Nice partnership, and i think there is more partnership incoming. Also VR has a huge future I think, just see how compagnies want to developp VR application and devices.
Activity: 490
The scenario within a year is very unpredictable, one can not imagine in which situation the tokens will be received, many unforeseen events can happen, internal and external factors. Is there a form of guarantee, at least residual for possible losses in the long term?

So, the tokens will be tradable after a year? That's a very long waited then, especially for short period investors.
that's what I've been saying. it's gonna put off a lot of people. 1 year is an eternity in crypto time.
Well, I think this project is good for long term investment - of course much will depend from bitcoin price- I hope 2018 will start from stability.
I even hope btc dominance will drop below 50% and stay at there.
Altcoins really cant follow BTC bullrun right now, only a fews.

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
hello, team! could you please explain me how is 3d and vr are going to benefit from blockchain? all those transparency stuff, is it really needed in that sphere??
and how is your project different from many that are alike

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
bounty ends today?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
The idea of the project is amazing, I think that the technology has long since moved to that level to develop this segment of the industry! For each VR it remains something new and I believe that this will bring success to the company! I am sure that the project will fulfill all the tasks assigned to them!
I fully agree with you, the idea is really very promising, given that the growth in popularity of VR is just beginning.
I always really liked the ideas associated with the future, virtual reality, robots and flying machines. But there is one nuance, do not you think that while our technology has not reached the level to successfully produce this kind of technology?
No, I do not think so! I am sure that now the very beginning of the development of VR technologies, and projects based on this will occupy a significant segment of the world market, not only the gaming industry!
Just look at other companies that have been developing in this direction for a long time and every year show all the best results, I think that Mark Space can easily compete with them and take a large share of the market!
I did not say that he has no future, I believe that he does not have a rapid development in the near future. I just think that the final product will not be very high-quality and technologically advanced.
looking what you mean, talking about the near future! I think that in the next 2 years a lot of large companies will become partners of Mark Space! Already, look at the list, a lot of great brands, such as Jaguar, Land rover, Baldinini.
Well, maybe you are right, but why are you so confident of the success of this company?
I support the guys from the very beginning and saw how much work was invested! Many people share the idea and are ready to help in development! Not for nothing Mark Space is called one of the most promising projects of 2018!
It's true, McAfee said that the company's capitalization can increase many times after the release of their tokens! Correspondingly, like the price of their tokens, so I advise you to hurry if you want to participate! As I know, they already collected most of the planned capital!
Well, I'll definitely think about this issue! In any case, I wish the company good luck!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
Now a lot of people are starting to develop in this direction, do you mean what certain companies?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is known in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
And in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Perhaps this project will become international, all depending on demand, budget and final result.
But you understand that in order to become famous throughout the world, you need quite a lot of money, do not you?
You are definitely right, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising!
Yes, I saw that there are a lot of Russian guys in the team, the project should turn out just great!
Yes, it is, I think it will be so!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The idea of the project is amazing, I think that the technology has long since moved to that level to develop this segment of the industry! For each VR it remains something new and I believe that this will bring success to the company! I am sure that the project will fulfill all the tasks assigned to them!
I fully agree with you, the idea is really very promising, given that the growth in popularity of VR is just beginning.
I always really liked the ideas associated with the future, virtual reality, robots and flying machines. But there is one nuance, do not you think that while our technology has not reached the level to successfully produce this kind of technology?
No, I do not think so! I am sure that now the very beginning of the development of VR technologies, and projects based on this will occupy a significant segment of the world market, not only the gaming industry!
Just look at other companies that have been developing in this direction for a long time and every year show all the best results, I think that Mark Space can easily compete with them and take a large share of the market!
I did not say that he has no future, I believe that he does not have a rapid development in the near future. I just think that the final product will not be very high-quality and technologically advanced.
looking what you mean, talking about the near future! I think that in the next 2 years a lot of large companies will become partners of Mark Space! Already, look at the list, a lot of great brands, such as Jaguar, Land rover, Baldinini.
Well, maybe you are right, but why are you so confident of the success of this company?
I support the guys from the very beginning and saw how much work was invested! Many people share the idea and are ready to help in development! Not for nothing Mark Space is called one of the most promising projects of 2018!
It's true, McAfee said that the company's capitalization can increase many times after the release of their tokens! Correspondingly, like the price of their tokens, so I advise you to hurry if you want to participate! As I know, they already collected most of the planned capital!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
Now a lot of people are starting to develop in this direction, do you mean what certain companies?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is known in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
And in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Perhaps this project will become international, all depending on demand, budget and final result.
But you understand that in order to become famous throughout the world, you need quite a lot of money, do not you?
You are definitely right, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising!
Yes, I saw that there are a lot of Russian guys in the team, the project should turn out just great!
Jump to: