Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 209. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
The scenario within a year is very unpredictable, one can not imagine in which situation the tokens will be received, many unforeseen events can happen, internal and external factors. Is there a form of guarantee, at least residual for possible losses in the long term?
So, the tokens will be tradable after a year? That's a very long waited then, especially for short period investors.
Activity: 588
1.9 Mil in USD is already raised that is count very good start for sure. project is nice and support from community is good. VR space is always interesting one
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
The scenario within a year is very unpredictable, one can not imagine in which situation the tokens will be received, many unforeseen events can happen, internal and external factors. Is there a form of guarantee, at least residual for possible losses in the long term?
Activity: 602
Yes, the idea is really very promising, given that the growth in popularity of VR is just beginning.
I fully agree with you, but what are the advantages of this company?
There are a lot of advantages, well, for example, I can say that the project is supported by most platforms - any type of smartphone, tablet, PC and even smart TV.
That is, on smartphones will also be possible to use this platform?
Of course, in our time this is a rather popular segment of the market, and it can not be ignored in any way.
But will the mobile application be convenient?
I can with full confidence tell you that the use will be comfortable, without any doubt. Especially you can use the phone paired with a VR device for full immersion!
Well, here I agree with you. Are these the advantages of this platform?
Of course not, another convenient interface, own development and part of the funding from the founders. Especially since you yourself can already test the demo version, it is still damp, but you can see a huge potential in use
Yes, thanks for the explanation, read more!
Activity: 644
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is learned in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
And in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result.
In order to become famous throughout the world, you need a lot of money, you do not think so.
You are definitely right, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising!
Yes, I saw that there are a lot of Russian guys in the team, the project should be just great!
let's hope for it!
Merit: 252
Yes, the idea is really very promising, given that the growth in popularity of VR is just beginning.
There are a lot of advantages, well, for example, I can say that the project is supported by most platforms - any type of smartphone, tablet, PC and even smart TV.
Of course, in our time this is a rather popular segment of the market, and it can not be ignored in any way.
I can with full confidence tell you that the use will be comfortable, without any doubt. Especially you can use the phone paired with a VR device for full immersion!
Of course not, another convenient interface, own development and part of the funding from the founders. Especially since you yourself can already test the demo version, it is still damp, but you can see a huge potential in use
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is learned in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result.
In order to become famous throughout the world, you need a lot of money, you do not think so.
You are definitely right, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising!
Yes, I saw that there are a lot of Russian guys in the team, the project should be just great!
who do you mean?
Activity: 308
who do you mean?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I hope so too that they build a mobile platform, but before expanding and start promoting a working product needs to be delivered first to solidify their grounds with the competitors.
who do you mean?
who do you mean?
who do you mean?
who do you mean?
Jump to: