Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 206. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
the good news is that over time, the project is developing even more and only for the better
I also agree with you on this stage they work very well
because it's fun and lively project
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
the good news is that over time, the project is developing even more and only for the better
I also agree with you on this stage they work very well
Activity: 588
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
I was browsing around I think on Coinmarketcap and I saw huge page wide MarkSpace banners. Anyone else seen them? That's gonna cost them a huge sum of advertising money, I hope it's worth it. Any idea if you can track the amount of visitors thru banner ads? Ofc course aside from clicking the ad just seeing the name can also be valuable, but that's a lot harder to measure I think.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?
Why not?
We live in an era of modern technology!
The virtual reality is getting closer and we are more and more immersed in it
But what is the point? In virtual possession of some apartments?
I see this product as a kind of virtual shopping for the future!
Yeah...why don't you visit the website and try the demo. I've tried the demo, there're shopping and business district which will become virtual shopping I guess. Don't know what are the purpose of the other districts, yet.

Well, if VR becomes a big think then maybe certain virtual places will become a big thing too. In real life you have big shopping centers and having a shop in a big center is very costly but it's also worth it because of all the customers.
what's status of mark.space ICOs. i know Pre-sale was raised very fast and good money, i just status and whats price of one token right now?

Thank you
Merit: 131
A Open source platform for developers is a very good concept and allowing people to create is what thrives a project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?
Why not?
Yeah...why don't you visit the website and try the demo. I've tried the demo, there're shopping and business district which will become virtual shopping I guess. Don't know what are the purpose of the other districts, yet.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Come on, seriously?
Why not?
Merit: 100
Come on, seriously?
Why not?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Come on, seriously?
Why not?
Merit: 100
Come on, seriously?
Merit: 13
The platform will be multilingual?
And what could be different?
LOL Grin
I do not know, I just ask what languages this platform will support to understand how big the company plans for this project!
In fact, this and many other elements of the virtual world will depend on the amount of investment!
Well, which elements will depend on the amount of funds collected?
A lot of things, it's better to get familiar with it yourself, all information is in the WP
Well, I'll check it out! Thx
Activity: 742
LOL Grin
I do not know, I just ask what languages this platform will support to understand how big the company plans for this project!
In fact, this and many other elements of the virtual world will depend on the amount of investment!
A lot of things, it's better to get familiar with it yourself, all information is in the WP
LOL Grin
LOL Grin
LOL Grin
LOL Grin
Merit: 251
Tell me please, what is the difference between your project and other?
As opposed to other projects, the future MARK.SPACE architecture is not just a solution relying on Ethereum Virtual Machine for smart contracts, implementing core functionality; it's a powerful development platform with its own virtual machine and its own internal blockchain, allowing the development of complex applications in its own scripting language (similar to Java). The use of Ethereum smart contracts is limited only to the critical functionality and utilizes the Ethereum blockchain.
Very interesting! And tell me more about the token!
MRK is a ERC20 standard token that will be issued on the Ethereum blockchain. MRK tokens will be used for all transactions across all MARK spaces. There is an internal debate on whether to offer an ability to buy goods in the malls located in the Mark Shopping District for other crypto or even fiat currencies. We may decide to implement it at some point.
Thank you very much for your answers! Everything is very clear and understandable!
Jump to: