Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 210. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Yes, the idea is really very promising, given that the growth in popularity of VR is just beginning.
I fully agree with you, but what are the advantages of this company?
Activity: 644
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Yes, the idea is really very promising, given that the growth in popularity of VR is just beginning.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The idea and implementation of the project is really on top. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
Activity: 476
how many have mark.space already fund raised now?

During the pre-sale mark.space raised $6 056 891 and ICO still running and going very successful. I also looking how much now sell raised. but time is coming to show up how much raised in few days.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
how many have mark.space already fund raised now?
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Isnt it risky to start a VR ICO when there are already so many VR ICOs? As an investor I would not invest in more than 1 VR ICO
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
does anyone know how much they have already fundraised now? wanted to know, if they are going to hit the hardcap Smiley thanks in advance
Activity: 420
I understand all the calculations will be decentralized?
I'm talking about rendering the virtual world. This will work in a decentralized manner, using custom capacities
As far as I know this is built by the PoW algorithm and all the work of the platform is performed decentralized using the computing power of users.
Yes, that's right, and as a reward, the user receives a coin, this is a mining algorithm.   Smiley
Will the system remain stable?
And why do you think that this may cause any problems?   Huh
Well, if the number of users of this world will be greater than those who are engaged in mining. Will there be a shortage of computing power that simply can not cope with the calculations on the network?
Or will the system be somehow balanced in this regard?
They are engaged in this development since 2015, I think all the details and trifles are taken into account, and the system will be fully balanced.
I hope so
Let's wait for the release of the project and see how it will work =)
Activity: 238
I'm talking about rendering the virtual world. This will work in a decentralized manner, using custom capacities
As far as I know this is built by the PoW algorithm and all the work of the platform is performed decentralized using the computing power of users.
Yes, that's right, and as a reward, the user receives a coin, this is a mining algorithm.   Smiley
Well, if the number of users of this world will be greater than those who are engaged in mining. Will there be a shortage of computing power that simply can not cope with the calculations on the network?
They are engaged in this development since 2015, I think all the details and trifles are taken into account, and the system will be fully balanced.
Activity: 574
Activity: 686
Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?
Why not?
We live in an era of modern technology!
The virtual reality is getting closer and we are more and more immersed in it
But what is the point? In virtual possession of some apartments?
I see this product as a kind of virtual shopping for the future!
What do you mean?
You can make purchases in a virtual store, with experience both from the present.
Walking between the stalls, watching things from different angles, going to the mall can now be done without leaving home!
I hope this will bring the same experience, as in real life!
With the development of technology, it will be more than real, I believe Smiley
Merit: 251
Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?
Why not?
What do you mean?
You can make purchases in a virtual store, with experience both from the present.
Walking between the stalls, watching things from different angles, going to the mall can now be done without leaving home!
I hope this will bring the same experience, as in real life!
Activity: 686
Come on, seriously?
Why not?
What do you mean?
Merit: 251
Come on, seriously?
Why not?
What do you mean?
Jump to: