Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 212. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?

Why not?
We live in an era of modern technology!
The virtual reality is getting closer and we are more and more immersed in it
But what is the point? In virtual possession of some apartments?
I see this product as a kind of virtual shopping for the future!
What do you mean?
You can make purchases in a virtual store, with experience both from the present. Walking between the stalls, watching things from different angles, going to the mall can now be done without leaving home!
I hope this will bring the same experience, as in real life!

It will never be &00% the same, but the technology will advance and it will become another way to do a lot of things without even coming out of your house/seat.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
The bidding on real state can be done on VR even presentation and tour of the property, but if your talking about a VR land then you might be talking about  another project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?

Why not?

MARK.SPACE is a VR technology that is promising project and reputed. but i don't understand that guys talk about real estate. this is not real estate project, this is VR project.
Activity: 490
Come on, seriously?

Why not?
What do you mean?
You can make purchases in a virtual store, with experience both from the present. Walking between the stalls, watching things from different angles, going to the mall can now be done without leaving home!
I hope this will bring the same experience, as in real life!
Activity: 588
Come on, seriously?

Why not?
What do you mean?
Come on, seriously?

Why not?
What do you mean?
Come on, seriously?

Why not?
Come on, seriously?

Why not?
Come on, seriously?

Why not?
Come on, seriously?

Why not?
Come on, seriously?

Why not?
Come on, seriously?
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
great to see the first application on the VR ecosystem.  Wink
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Hi guys, i have a question that i was hoping you guys could help me with. So i skimmed through the whitepaper and i really like the idea. There is a lot of details about the VR environments that will be created, and how it can be used. What i was wondering is how compatible it is with current VR equipment. Will there be a focus on integration with one specific device? Or try to make it easily intergratable for all VR devices?

Hey! We are aiming to make it compatible with any device. As well as without any device Smiley
Activity: 434
by the way the project is already pretty well-known in the market and all investors are pinning great hopes on him
Yes I fully agree with you it gives confidence that the choice is made correctly
absolutely sure that this will be profitable for me
why you are so sure?
was immediately clear the future development of the project
i think that you are right
i'm sure that it's true
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
by the way the project is already pretty well-known in the market and all investors are pinning great hopes on him
Yes I fully agree with you it gives confidence that the choice is made correctly
why you are so sure?
i think that you are right
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
why you are so sure?
Activity: 434
why you are so sure?
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Jump to: