Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 25. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 4
What about the competitors? VR is becoming popular today...

There will always be competition. If you want Decentraland and VibeHub are competition and both are doing well. And if you look a bit closer all three (including Mark.Space) have totally different projects and want to achieve something different. Also Mark.Space has already some big partners.
I know VibeHub, think their concept is close to Mark...but I can be wrong
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
They have updated their website with a new countdown. It says unit sale and distribution but which unit sale?

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I wonder if we'll eventually be able to walk around freely or we stick with clicking. How do you walk in VR anyway?

We too believe in MARK.SPACE potential in the future. It has a great vision of putting up a platform where in you can do multiple things without going anywhere else.

With markspace, we can visit a place that is far away from our home with few clicks only. And we will have the same experience as we visit the place directly.

So I will never ever have to leave my home again  Smiley Smiley Smiley

If Mark.Space can deliver a highly realistic women experience for you and also provide you with enough junk food Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I wonder if we'll eventually be able to walk around freely or we stick with clicking. How do you walk in VR anyway?

We too believe in MARK.SPACE potential in the future. It has a great vision of putting up a platform where in you can do multiple things without going anywhere else.

With markspace, we can visit a place that is far away from our home with few clicks only. And we will have the same experience as we visit the place directly.

So I will never ever have to leave my home again  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 350
Yes now exchanges will come, and I hope there will be top exchanges coming soon. Its totaly possible that one of top volume exchanges list MARK.SPACE. Devs will handle that part well i hope.

The project will follow the normal way, finish ICO, listing one exchanges, then the platform goes online, that is how always have been here, so let's wait for exchanges, forkdelta and etherdelta are the norm after ICO for some of the projects, a real centralized exchange will take time and money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes now exchanges will come, and I hope there will be top exchanges coming soon. Its totaly possible that one of top volume exchanges list MARK.SPACE. Devs will handle that part well i hope.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Right now kucoin adds a lot of ICO's tokens,  but remember that every rc20 Can be traded At forkdelta,  etherdelta and idex

Idex don't interact directly smart contract they add it manually but Etherdelta and Forkdelta is ready to do this. But I will wait till it get listed on a good exchange with big volume than price will grow.
Idea is very poor and it is already obsolete (maybe even dead)
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
From the telegram today I learned that they will be added to hitbtc, huobi and coss, as well as negotiations with binance
Yes, I also read it. With the three crypto-exchanges, the team has already agreed. This is great news. I really like the idea of the project. I've seen so many VR projects. This one is the best so far.
It seems that the project is taking the right steps for the success of it. I hope you follow this path.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
From the telegram today I learned that they will be added to hitbtc, huobi and coss, as well as negotiations with binance
Yes, I also read it. With the three crypto-exchanges, the team has already agreed. This is great news. I really like the idea of the project. I've seen so many VR projects. This one is the best so far.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Right now kucoin adds a lot of ICO's tokens,  but remember that every rc20 Can be traded At forkdelta,  etherdelta and idex

Idex don't interact directly smart contract they add it manually but Etherdelta and Forkdelta is ready to do this. But I will wait till it get listed on a good exchange with big volume than price will grow.
Activity: 812
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?
Of course, this is the future. You just look at modern games. There for beautiful pictures pay money. Here the project shows an economic model. Many companies will create their own virtual stores. Many photographers can become popular thanks to Mark.Space. There are so many opportunities. It's only begining.
A recent incident with Crypto-kittens shows us that society is ready to pay a lot of money for intangible pictures. Virtual reality is only at early stage of evolution and there will be many unusual ideas in this segment, I'm sure.
Yes, people are willing to pay for such things. So now in the gaming industry such a mess is going on. You buy a AAA quality game for $ 60. And you are offered to buy additional things inside the game.
MarkSpace has an economic model. It makes sense to buy virtual things.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
When will the first exchange? probably hitbtc. A binance will wait in the summer.

I think only binance is a potential game changer for Mark space in that list. Hopefully, they'll be added to it soon and kucoin is also a good choice with respect to daily volume.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
When will the first exchange? probably hitbtc. A binance will wait in the summer.

Kucoin? And when will we see markspace in exchanges?
Activity: 420
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
Activity: 476
MARK.SPACE project has an excellent development dynamics. Only more presentations and agreements by partner companies are needed to expand the market for influence.
Activity: 409
just curious,unit sale and distribution will after the 49 days in your website?
or is that means that unit sale and distribution will happen within 49 days?  can community managers explain this further?>
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I think in the beginning we will clicking. There are some devices on which you can walk, but they are expensive and in development yet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Just 50 days? Are they planning to burn through their funds that fast? Wouldn't it better to get more users on the platform first before another ICO?

I don't think it's that they would run out of money otherwise but rather 1 year is a huge gap in a highly volatile and uncertain market environment. It was my guess that they wanted to wait until 2019 because VR would be more advanced and mainstream by then but apparently they have different plans now.
Pages:
Jump to: