Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 26. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Just 50 days? Are they planning to burn through their funds that fast? Wouldn't it better to get more users on the platform first before another ICO?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I see there is another phase in about 50 days, so if somebody missed this got still a chance to get in

I thought they will make a second ico on 2019, did they change the date of it or is it something different? It seems it is about unit sale so it is probably about the project itself.
Yes, apparently just the date was changed. But it's even for the best, now it will happen faster, I think that many are waiting for this event

Good to hear that they shifted the second phase of ICO from 2019 to this year.
Yes thats good that they are faster than planed. But is there a official statement of the change? I am wondering that there is just a modification of the counter on their website. Anyone got more information?
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
I see there is another phase in about 50 days, so if somebody missed this got still a chance to get in

I thought they will make a second ico on 2019, did they change the date of it or is it something different? It seems it is about unit sale so it is probably about the project itself.
Yes, apparently just the date was changed. But it's even for the best, now it will happen faster, I think that many are waiting for this event

Good to hear that they shifted the second phase of ICO from 2019 to this year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

The Official Telegram group (in English) has surpassed 5000 members! How great is that?  Cool
The ICo has achieved good results, analyzing the investments initially applied, external campaigns such as youtube and video channels, are seeking new members outside Crypto, and this will bring good results, in other Countries there are other forms of invitation
Now there are even more opportunities and we are very pleased. I like to watch how confidently the project is moving forward Smiley
Wow 5000 members, congratulations! Mark.space was able to achieve this result without any airdrop or other tempting freebie, this result shows that the community is large and it's qualitative.
You have a lot of fans and it gives you a good reputation. People like to follow projects with high ratings
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
i thought so too, that the sale is now ended. are they going to make another sale round in 50 days???
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Counter shows in 49 days they will have unit sale. It will be one-off sales? Or just with cheap price for first customers?

Don’t miss out on the unit sale and distribution!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I wonder if we'll eventually be able to walk around freely or we stick with clicking. How do you walk in VR anyway?

We too believe in MARK.SPACE potential in the future. It has a great vision of putting up a platform where in you can do multiple things without going anywhere else.

With markspace, we can visit a place that is far away from our home with few clicks only. And we will have the same experience as we visit the place directly.

Im not sure if there goal is to give you a VR experience of real world places. Afaik the main focus is the "virtual mall" to present and sell your products.
Yeah, i think the real world experiences (traveling or something like that) can never be replaced by VR.
For me, the very interesting things in VR world are games and education like virtual museum.
And now it will also be useful for business with mark.space.

It might in the future, VR can move around now and also google nose can make you smell around environments. Soon they will come up with VR weather in the room who knows

it might, but I don't think that's the point of this project. they'll focus on mall type environments, stores and homes.

That’s right, Markspace would be sensible to focus on that sort of area. In terms of travelling and other experiences, there’s no need to have any blockchain system - blockchain will actually make it less efficient.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I wonder if we'll eventually be able to walk around freely or we stick with clicking. How do you walk in VR anyway?

We too believe in MARK.SPACE potential in the future. It has a great vision of putting up a platform where in you can do multiple things without going anywhere else.

With markspace, we can visit a place that is far away from our home with few clicks only. And we will have the same experience as we visit the place directly.

Im not sure if there goal is to give you a VR experience of real world places. Afaik the main focus is the "virtual mall" to present and sell your products.
Yeah, i think the real world experiences (traveling or something like that) can never be replaced by VR.
For me, the very interesting things in VR world are games and education like virtual museum.

It might in the future, VR can move around now and also google nose can make you smell around environments. Soon they will come up with VR weather in the room who knows

it might, but I don't think that's the point of this project. they'll focus on mall type environments, stores and homes.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I also think that VR market will grow fast soon. As many said, in the following 2 years VR will probably be more present and a lot of people will use it, like blockchain I think. Mark.Space have some time to developp something big.
It is growing but the equipment is a bit expensive, if mark.space can have a mobile version of there platform that can be easily access by any VR capable smartphones that would be great.
I also see a huge potential in the VR technology.

As the VR becomes popular, I think the price will go down.

Ive just saw an ad this morning that promoted the Occulus Rift with Controllers for 449 € which is an awesome price i think and a great drop from 799 € initial price

It will drop more over the next 1-2 years I think. The generation 2 Playstation VR + Camera + VR Worlds (Game) you can get for 325€ now on Amazon in Germany. Not sure what the changes to generation 1 are, but I think 325€ is quite a good price now and I think it will drop under 300€ this year hopefully.
Same will probably happen with Occulus Rift, at least to somewhere between 350-400€.

luckily you won't need VR glasses to use mark.space , it's still too expensive at this point.

Do you really think so? I think for gamers this is already a good price, at least if there are some good games out there. I will definitely grab a Playtation VR in Summer when I am reunited with my PS4. Just for Mark.Space I wouldn't buy one for the price probably but as a gamer I think this is a nice addition.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Just final two hours left for the ICO to end guys don't miss out on this amazing opportunity. We have so far already collected 8833 ETHs.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 476

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Yes the ico is nearly ended, we will finally know the officia total amount raised by MARK.SPACE. Now the team will be able’ to develop something good with these fund, im impatient to see that.
Yep, I think that they can really change VR industry and make a great impact
In order for this to happen it needs to have a big funding, speculating it to be a success before it launches is good but  lets be real it needs global recognition  before it can make a great impact.
Activity: 350
Yes the ico is nearly ended, we will finally know the officia total amount raised by MARK.SPACE. Now the team will be able’ to develop something good with these fund, im impatient to see that.
Yep, I think that they can really change VR industry and make a great impact

Mmm, I think they will HELP change the views people have about the industry, because we have vibe and decentral and, which have similar projects, not the same, so mark.space will be one of the pioneers of the industry, I hope the other projects and this one can get along XD.
Pages:
Jump to: