Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 229. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hello project,
looks awesome your project. I used 3d/VR to provide information to enduser in IT security topics.
Wat do you think about the hardware. Will tere more and more 3d headsets even at home or do you focus
also solution usable with TV or normal monitor?
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Mark.Space is going to help bring VR to main stream specially for VR applications. Demo looks great and like this project

I think you're expecting a bit too much. Mainstream VR will be happening when the hardware is cheap, comfortable and not dorky. MarkSpace has its place but remember it's all prerendered, not realtime, so there are limits to interactivity.

For computers I agree with you, but for the phones i disagree ,there are also cheap VR devices for phones. For now all "MARK.SPACE" locations are 3D zones fully operating in any browser and compatible with all VR headsets. I think anyone can afford a phone and a VR helmet at the lowest price.
Prices will get a lot cheaper over the next months. I believe in a few years even people from developing countries can afford VR headsets.
I believe that too! I believe that the time will soon come! and we will be able to feel all the possibilities and realities of VR!

vr has had a growth and an exponential evolution in the last time, i believe that in the near future there will be the technical skills to improve the platform and the interaction with the 3D world and lower prices by making technology accessible to everyone, mark.space will be one of the reference points of this technology...
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
yes vr on the blockchain will come and thats awesome! I love when a project is out actually making PROGRESS even during their ICO  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
Mark.Space is going to help bring VR to main stream specially for VR applications. Demo looks great and like this project

I think you're expecting a bit too much. Mainstream VR will be happening when the hardware is cheap, comfortable and not dorky. MarkSpace has its place but remember it's all prerendered, not realtime, so there are limits to interactivity.

For computers I agree with you, but for the phones i disagree ,there are also cheap VR devices for phones. For now all "MARK.SPACE" locations are 3D zones fully operating in any browser and compatible with all VR headsets. I think anyone can afford a phone and a VR helmet at the lowest price.
Prices will get a lot cheaper over the next months. I believe in a few years even people from developing countries can afford VR headsets.
I believe that too! I believe that the time will soon come! and we will be able to feel all the possibilities and realities of VR!
Activity: 349
Merit: 12

As far as I know VR headsets is getting cheaper and cheaper nowadays so most of people will be able to afford buying one

Current price of a Occulus VR headset is 200$

VR still isn’t mainstream, but Oculus thinks its new $200 headset could fix that: https://www.recode.net/2017/10/12/16463464/oculus-facebook-vr-virtual-reality-headsets-rift-santa-cruz-go-cost-samsung
I think its cheap enough for crypto people  Grin
What was the price when its launched? and when was it?

200$ is not that expensive for that kind of hardware. Sure, it's still not mainstream, but it will come, that for sure.
I do not think cost is issues. Everyone buy iPhone or android today without looking cost. Just need more application available in VR. Mark.Space can definitely help.

The price for such hardware is make sense. I think VR will be more popular in the next couple years. Nice to see mark space will offer the feature to us.

I think that people still not understand the VR idea, and as is not so evolved, are needed some years to pass in order to people really understand this universe.

I don't agree with you about that. VR increases its popularity every day. I don't think they don't understand VR. Maybe they didn't experience VR as it is evolved now. It is quite evolved. Better say they can't afford the new VR gadgets to experiment with the latest technology.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

As far as I know VR headsets is getting cheaper and cheaper nowadays so most of people will be able to afford buying one

VR still isn’t mainstream, but Oculus thinks its new $200 headset could fix that: https://www.recode.net/2017/10/12/16463464/oculus-facebook-vr-virtual-reality-headsets-rift-santa-cruz-go-cost-samsung
I think its cheap enough for crypto people  Grin

200$ is not that expensive for that kind of hardware. Sure, it's still not mainstream, but it will come, that for sure.
I do not think cost is issues. Everyone buy iPhone or android today without looking cost. Just need more application available in VR. Mark.Space can definitely help.

The price for such hardware is make sense. I think VR will be more popular in the next couple years. Nice to see mark space will offer the feature to us.

I think that people still not understand the VR idea, and as is not so evolved, are needed some years to pass in order to people really understand this universe.

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Hi  Dev,

Do you have any comparsion table with another blockchain VR/3D projects? I know aboutr VIBE and Cappacity, but I'm sure that I have missed some projects. So could you specify original points of your project?

If they have a comparison, I also want to know the comparison table.
MARK.SPACE, more emphasis on the retail

I'm into Vibe because I was attracted by the steady price increasing since ICO, I can tell one thing, you can't really compare them, one is a marketplace for concerts, educational content etc...mark.space instead is like a VR "city" like decentraland

i think that it is quiet possible to integrate vibehub into mark.space. lets hope that they maybe going to partnering in future, this could benefit both of them very very much ><" and us, ofc.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Hi  Dev,

Do you have any comparsion table with another blockchain VR/3D projects? I know aboutr VIBE and Cappacity, but I'm sure that I have missed some projects. So could you specify original points of your project?

I'm into Vibe because I was attracted by the steady price increasing since ICO, I can tell one thing, you can't really compare them, one is a marketplace for concerts, educational content etc...mark.space instead is like a VR "city" like decentraland
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi  Dev,

Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

It's not cheap yet but I agree, I believe also the main reason for VR not being mainstream aren't the costs but the lacking applications. As soon as there are more projects like Mark.space and people become aware of them, people will be in VR very quickly.

It really is not cost guilt the little use currently, there is plenty of space to be busy and possibilities of application in various areas of activity, we will still see many successful Icos applying VR, and Mark.Space certainly will have its reputation for this

Yes but if you compare it to phone applications and computer games, VR is still far behind when it comes to diversity of usage. You really cant yet get a lot of useful things to do every day in VR but that means there is a lot of space for improvement and this is where mark.space comes in.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 686

It's not cheap yet but I agree, I believe also the main reason for VR not being mainstream aren't the costs but the lacking applications. As soon as there are more projects like Mark.space and people become aware of them, people will be in VR very quickly.

It really is not cost guilt the little use currently, there is plenty of space to be busy and possibilities of application in various areas of activity, we will still see many successful Icos applying VR, and Mark.Space certainly will have its reputation for this
Activity: 434

Activity: 266
Presale is live!

The price has dropped a lot but it still seems expensive. I am sure that when production is increased and more companies are involved in it, the price will be reduced even more.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 238

This is quite a good price for a vr device, they were very expensive just a year ago

There should be an option to purchase the VR headset with crypto also.

This is very cheap indeed. Will it be possible to purchase the headset with the mark.space token as well?

I don't think so. For it, oculus needs to make a partnership with mark.space. And it would be huge for mark.space but it is not that easy to make that partnership.

I really like the idea that you can buy VR gear with your tokens but I am afraid it won't be possible but who knows.

it will be possible if MARK.SPACE want to open their shop and sell VR, so they can accept their token as payment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

This is quite a good price for a vr device, they were very expensive just a year ago

There should be an option to purchase the VR headset with crypto also.

This is very cheap indeed. Will it be possible to purchase the headset with the mark.space token as well?

I don't think so. For it, oculus needs to make a partnership with mark.space. And it would be huge for mark.space but it is not that easy to make that partnership.

I really like the idea that you can buy VR gear with your tokens but I am afraid it won't be possible but who knows.
Activity: 476

This is an affordable price, but still, in order to attract as many customers and buyers as possible to a virtual city, you need glasses to be even cheaper.

I'm absolutely sure that VR is the next Big Thing and that means that there will be more headsets and glasses available in a couple of years and there will be cheaper ones and high end ones.
Activity: 324
Hi  Dev,

Jump to: