Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 230. (Read 162087 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

As far as I know VR headsets is getting cheaper and cheaper nowadays so most of people will be able to afford buying one

Current price of a Occulus VR headset is 200$

VR still isn’t mainstream, but Oculus thinks its new $200 headset could fix that: https://www.recode.net/2017/10/12/16463464/oculus-facebook-vr-virtual-reality-headsets-rift-santa-cruz-go-cost-samsung

This is quite a good price for a vr device, they were very expensive just a year ago

There should be an option to purchase the VR headset with crypto also.

This is very cheap indeed. Will it be possible to purchase the headset with the mark.space token as well?

I don't think so. For it, oculus needs to make a partnership with mark.space. And it would be huge for mark.space but it is not that easy to make that partnership.
Activity: 391
Merit: 114

As far as I know VR headsets is getting cheaper and cheaper nowadays so most of people will be able to afford buying one

VR still isn’t mainstream, but Oculus thinks its new $200 headset could fix that: https://www.recode.net/2017/10/12/16463464/oculus-facebook-vr-virtual-reality-headsets-rift-santa-cruz-go-cost-samsung

This is quite a good price for a vr device, they were very expensive just a year ago

This is very cheap indeed. Will it be possible to purchase the headset with the mark.space token as well?
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

This is an affordable price, but still, in order to attract as many customers and buyers as possible to a virtual city, you need glasses to be even cheaper.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

would be great for the option to exist on the Mark.Space platform, but right now there are online stores that accept crypto as payment. I think newegg accepts bitcoin.

There is crypto accepting marketplace now so that is not a problem. Also Marketplace has potential to grow as it allows third party to create contents and not just markspace
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

would be great for the option to exist on the Mark.Space platform, but right now there are online stores that accept crypto as payment. I think newegg accepts bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

I think its cheap enough for crypto people  Grin
What was the price when its launched? and when was it?

There needs to be a lot more quality applicatopns and use cases before VR becomes mainstream
Lets hope Markspace can add something to that
I think many people out there are still thinking that VR is only related to a game.
But here Mark Space will introduce a wider adoption of VR.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

There needs to be a lot more quality applicatopns and use cases before VR becomes mainstream
Lets hope Markspace can add something to that
Activity: 815
Merit: 502

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I did not want to quote a giant amount of reactions, but this virtual mearsuring sounds a bit overkill Smiley
If you want tailormade clothes, the best way will remain actualy going to the shop..

That is what I think exactly but the thing with technology is, it makes you think different after a while. I remember I saw a street interview from the 90ties and people were replying they would not need a mobile phone, why would they need one. And look at the world now... I think VR is going to have the same effect

As long as it's not a nuisance: VR/AR in glasses are gonna be hot!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
This is an old news, by Im just find this. MarkSpace have partnerhip with bancor  Huh
https://medium.com/@markspace/mark-space-and-bancor-protocol-announce-strategic-partnership-2163d432df28

Yes right now there some tokens on Bancor network, you can exchange those tokens between them and thanks to the Bancor protocol it provides a continuous token liquidity

Bancor launched their exhange already? I invested in bancor, but price was low and I sold their tokens... and dont know what they doing now  Huh
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
I would advise you to study carefully the project’s essence before putting in it. Don't forget that now 98% of ICO’s are ordinary "monetary collections".
In your words there is some truth, but this project is not like that. Otherwise, they would not try to create a beta version of the platform before the ICO!
I can't agree with it also... this project has already proven to have a serious dev team and the beta site is not something they can make up in a few weeks.
it has a big engine behind it and they keep updating it all the time..
So, i'm sure this is a project worth investing in... i'd like to see much more about them Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
What is the key challenges the team faces in order to successfully deploy their Project and ensure success for tokenholders?

At the moment the biggest challenge may be to introduce new partnerships to leverage the Mark.Space platform and demonstrate to the world its potential, but the Team seems determined and committed enough to do so

They already got good partnerships, so I guess when the platform is fully functional new potential partners will be easy to find.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I agree VR technology is going to grow and prices become lower that is going to make project like this one raise their value.

yes, after growing and price going lower, distributing VR headsets over the world is needed.
mark space should make a partnership with VR headsets company to realize it.
Activity: 686
What is the key challenges the team faces in order to successfully deploy their Project and ensure success for tokenholders?

At the moment the biggest challenge may be to introduce new partnerships to leverage the Mark.Space platform and demonstrate to the world its potential, but the Team seems determined and committed enough to do so
Activity: 364
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Mark.Space is going to help bring VR to main stream specially for VR applications. Demo looks great and like this project

I think you're expecting a bit too much. Mainstream VR will be happening when the hardware is cheap, comfortable and not dorky. MarkSpace has its place but remember it's all prerendered, not realtime, so there are limits to interactivity.

For computers I agree with you, but for the phones i disagree ,there are also cheap VR devices for phones. For now all "MARK.SPACE" locations are 3D zones fully operating in any browser and compatible with all VR headsets. I think anyone can afford a phone and a VR helmet at the lowest price.
Prices will get a lot cheaper over the next months. I believe in a few years even people from developing countries can afford VR headsets.
Headset VR in a few years will become commonplace, all equipment will improve and cheaper, we are waiting for a very interesting future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Mark.Space is going to help bring VR to main stream specially for VR applications. Demo looks great and like this project

I think you're expecting a bit too much. Mainstream VR will be happening when the hardware is cheap, comfortable and not dorky. MarkSpace has its place but remember it's all prerendered, not realtime, so there are limits to interactivity.

For computers I agree with you, but for the phones i disagree ,there are also cheap VR devices for phones. For now all "MARK.SPACE" locations are 3D zones fully operating in any browser and compatible with all VR headsets. I think anyone can afford a phone and a VR helmet at the lowest price.
Prices will get a lot cheaper over the next months. I believe in a few years even people from developing countries can afford VR headsets.
Jump to: