Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 228. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
What about the campaign bounty? Is the bounty campaign available for this project?
Well, I did not see any information about the bounty campaign, it seems to me that the founders decided not to organize a bounty campaign.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
What about the campaign bounty? Is the bounty campaign available for this project?
Activity: 574
I understand all the calculations will be decentralized?
What exactly do you mean? What kind of calculations?
I'm talking about rendering the virtual world. This will work in a decentralized manner, using custom capacities
As far as I know this is built by the PoW algorithm and all the work of the platform is performed decentralized using the computing power of users.
Yes, that's right, and as a reward, the user receives a coin, this is a mining algorithm.  Smiley
Will the system remain stable?
And why do you think that this may cause any problems?  Huh
Well, if the number of users of this world will be greater than those who are engaged in mining. Will there be a shortage of computing power that simply can not cope with the calculations on the network?
Or will the system be somehow balanced in this regard?
They are engaged in this development since 2015, I think all the details and trifles are taken into account, and the system will be fully balanced.
I hope so
Let's wait for the release of the project and see how it will work =)
Activity: 420
I'm talking about rendering the virtual world. This will work in a decentralized manner, using custom capacities
As far as I know this is built by the PoW algorithm and all the work of the platform is performed decentralized using the computing power of users.
Yes, that's right, and as a reward, the user receives a coin, this is a mining algorithm.  Smiley
Well, if the number of users of this world will be greater than those who are engaged in mining. Will there be a shortage of computing power that simply can not cope with the calculations on the network?
They are engaged in this development since 2015, I think all the details and trifles are taken into account, and the system will be fully balanced.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

As far as I know VR headsets is getting cheaper and cheaper nowadays so most of people will be able to afford buying one

Current price of a Occulus VR headset is 200$

VR still isn’t mainstream, but Oculus thinks its new $200 headset could fix that: https://www.recode.net/2017/10/12/16463464/oculus-facebook-vr-virtual-reality-headsets-rift-santa-cruz-go-cost-samsung
I think its cheap enough for crypto people  Grin
What was the price when its launched? and when was it?

There needs to be a lot more quality applicatopns and use cases before VR becomes mainstream
Lets hope Markspace can add something to that

I'm still doubting to buy the VR set for playstation... the downside is see is that it's only for games .. Could MARK.SPACE eventually come to this network.

I doubt Sony will let a player like Mark.Space join their network any time soon!
Why would they ever want to join to Sony entertainment network anyway? Markspace will crate their own platform without any intermediaries
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

As far as I know VR headsets is getting cheaper and cheaper nowadays so most of people will be able to afford buying one

VR still isn’t mainstream, but Oculus thinks its new $200 headset could fix that: https://www.recode.net/2017/10/12/16463464/oculus-facebook-vr-virtual-reality-headsets-rift-santa-cruz-go-cost-samsung

There needs to be a lot more quality applicatopns and use cases before VR becomes mainstream

I'm still doubting to buy the VR set for playstation... the downside is see is that it's only for games .. Could MARK.SPACE eventually come to this network.

I doubt Sony will let a player like Mark.Space join their network any time soon!
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Mark.Space is going to help bring VR to main stream specially for VR applications. Demo looks great and like this project

I think you're expecting a bit too much. Mainstream VR will be happening when the hardware is cheap, comfortable and not dorky. MarkSpace has its place but remember it's all prerendered, not realtime, so there are limits to interactivity.

For computers I agree with you, but for the phones i disagree ,there are also cheap VR devices for phones. For now all "MARK.SPACE" locations are 3D zones fully operating in any browser and compatible with all VR headsets. I think anyone can afford a phone and a VR helmet at the lowest price.

I understand MarkSpace will make high fidelity VR possible on underpowered devices which is both a blessing and a curse. It's still very static and lifeless because it's pre-rendered, you know. That lifelessness is my main problem with this. Maybe the team can combine the hi def pre-rendered scenes with lo fi interactive objects that can still run on mobiles.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Hi  Dev,

Do you have any comparsion table with another blockchain VR/3D projects? I know aboutr VIBE and Cappacity, but I'm sure that I have missed some projects. So could you specify original points of your project?

If they have a comparison, I also want to know the comparison table.
MARK.SPACE, more emphasis on the retail

To be honest, it would be smart for them to make one image in which they compare their project to the competition. These days there are few people who dig through the whitepaper and fully read it. To market the project and really emphasize it's USPs a info-graph is perfect.
The above-mentioned projects are fundamentally different from each other concept. I do not think that any compare will be appropriate.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes MARK.SPACE will create an ecosystem to make possible a lot of different application on many VR devices. I think in the following month we will see an increase of the VR market, it will profit to the project I think.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello project,
looks awesome your project. I used 3d/VR to provide information to enduser in IT security topics.
Wat do you think about the hardware. Will tere more and more 3d headsets even at home or do you focus
also solution usable with TV or normal monitor?
I think they will only make a VR environment and with all those VR headsets from big developers in the process we will see a huge increase of graphics quality and so on in the following months.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Hi  Dev,

Do you have any comparsion table with another blockchain VR/3D projects? I know aboutr VIBE and Cappacity, but I'm sure that I have missed some projects. So could you specify original points of your project?

If they have a comparison, I also want to know the comparison table.
MARK.SPACE, more emphasis on the retail

To be honest, it would be smart for them to make one image in which they compare their project to the competition. These days there are few people who dig through the whitepaper and fully read it. To market the project and really emphasize it's USPs a info-graph is perfect.
Jump to: