Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 231. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I agree VR technology is going to grow and prices become lower that is going to make project like this one raise their value.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Mark.Space is going to help bring VR to main stream specially for VR applications. Demo looks great and like this project

I think you're expecting a bit too much. Mainstream VR will be happening when the hardware is cheap, comfortable and not dorky. MarkSpace has its place but remember it's all prerendered, not realtime, so there are limits to interactivity.

For computers I agree with you, but for the phones i disagree ,there are also cheap VR devices for phones. For now all "MARK.SPACE" locations are 3D zones fully operating in any browser and compatible with all VR headsets. I think anyone can afford a phone and a VR helmet at the lowest price.
Prices will get a lot cheaper over the next months. I believe in a few years even people from developing countries can afford VR headsets.
i believe that a mobile phone and a mobile device vr can already be found at a fair price, with the large distribution i think the price will go down again and will be accessible even for developing countries, the demo of mark.space is exceptional i hope in the next future they increase the interactivity with the vr
I think when this direction will become more popular - chinese will engaged production 3D devices and they will able offer 3D glasses at affordable price.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
Mark.Space is going to help bring VR to main stream specially for VR applications. Demo looks great and like this project

I think you're expecting a bit too much. Mainstream VR will be happening when the hardware is cheap, comfortable and not dorky. MarkSpace has its place but remember it's all prerendered, not realtime, so there are limits to interactivity.

For computers I agree with you, but for the phones i disagree ,there are also cheap VR devices for phones. For now all "MARK.SPACE" locations are 3D zones fully operating in any browser and compatible with all VR headsets. I think anyone can afford a phone and a VR helmet at the lowest price.
Prices will get a lot cheaper over the next months. I believe in a few years even people from developing countries can afford VR headsets.
i believe that a mobile phone and a mobile device vr can already be found at a fair price, with the large distribution i think the price will go down again and will be accessible even for developing countries, the demo of mark.space is exceptional i hope in the next future they increase the interactivity with the vr
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Demo is interesting. Now for a compatible VR headset.
Activity: 392

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I would advise you to study carefully the project’s essence before putting in it. Don't forget that now 98% of ICO’s are ordinary "monetary collections".

Thanks for the advise. But, I have a good feeling that mark.space is different from most ICO's projects. The platform they bring and how the team handle it can give us a good confidence to put our money in this project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
I would advise you to study carefully the project’s essence before putting in it. Don't forget that now 98% of ICO’s are ordinary "monetary collections".
In your words there is some truth, but this project is not like that. Otherwise, they would not try to create a beta version of the platform before the ICO!
Activity: 349
Merit: 12

Merit: 131
There are much different blockchain project that were starting, but MARK.SPACE is one of the famous ICOs.  Wink
Activity: 392
This is an old news, by Im just find this. MarkSpace have partnerhip with bancor  Huh
https://medium.com/@markspace/mark-space-and-bancor-protocol-announce-strategic-partnership-2163d432df28

Yes right now there some tokens on Bancor network, you can exchange those tokens between them and thanks to the Bancor protocol it provides a continuous token liquidity

there some tokens on Bancor network .
What about the other tokens ?  on the ETH network ?   Sounds a little strange
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes the partnership with bancor is an old news but still a very good news, nice to remind it. MARK.SPACE will take a lot of profit from the future partnership, a lot of nice application can be created with the VR ecosystem, I think a lot of other project can use it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
This is an old news, by Im just find this. MarkSpace have partnerhip with bancor  Huh
https://medium.com/@markspace/mark-space-and-bancor-protocol-announce-strategic-partnership-2163d432df28

Yes right now there some tokens on Bancor network, you can exchange those tokens between them and thanks to the Bancor protocol it provides a continuous token liquidity
Merit: 102

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
That's true.. I believe VR, AI and POT are the ones to invest in Smiley
Activity: 588
The demo looks great i see a lot of big names and hope that it will be for real someday, VR shopping centers, business centers and communities even have an ETH building in it.

Exactly, a company can save so much money if they don't need to have to rent a property to sell their stuff, but just create a VR version of their shop. It does have some challenges, but just imagine you can upload a 3d version of yourself, go into a VR clothing store and select clothing that will be displayed on the 3d version of yourself.

and that is absolutely the next gen of shopping Smiley

first we had real life shopping
now we have internet shopping
next thing will be vr shopping

in what a good time to be living Smiley

But online giant Amazon is going full circle and about to open flagship stores in big city centers.  Wink
However, I agree that VR shopping will be awesome.

Yes shopping will be awesome, but as Mark.Space is not just about shopping, there will be more use cases in the end.

the shopping aspect is gonna be big, especially if they advertise to women.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
The demo looks great i see a lot of big names and hope that it will be for real someday, VR shopping centers, business centers and communities even have an ETH building in it.

Exactly, a company can save so much money if they don't need to have to rent a property to sell their stuff, but just create a VR version of their shop. It does have some challenges, but just imagine you can upload a 3d version of yourself, go into a VR clothing store and select clothing that will be displayed on the 3d version of yourself.

and that is absolutely the next gen of shopping Smiley

first we had real life shopping
now we have internet shopping
next thing will be vr shopping

in what a good time to be living Smiley

But online giant Amazon is going full circle and about to open flagship stores in big city centers.  Wink
However, I agree that VR shopping will be awesome.

Yes shopping will be awesome, but as Mark.Space is not just about shopping, there will be more use cases in the end.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Why is the first post empty ? Where did all information go? Did something happen to this project?

dont panic! you are lagging bro Smiley take your time and let your browser load everything Smiley go drink a coffee while its loading /hehe

I got worried here for a second. I followed your advise and waited for some time and its all back. Looks like my old laptop is not good enough time to upgrade it in near future. I have high hopes for this project as it is very unique.
I think its because of your connection , and maybe you can try to clean your cache using ccleaner.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Why is the first post empty ? Where did all information go? Did something happen to this project?

dont panic! you are lagging bro Smiley take your time and let your browser load everything Smiley go drink a coffee while its loading /hehe

I got worried here for a second. I followed your advise and waited for some time and its all back. Looks like my old laptop is not good enough time to upgrade it in near future. I have high hopes for this project as it is very unique.

It's probably the web hoster for the pictures is slow. It takes a long time to load for me too.  Smiley
Jump to: