Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 262. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
btw, vibehub is rising dramatically in price, therefore, mark space will rise in price brutally too!

get ready for take off in 2018!!! vr blockchain will fly off totally!
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I never used VR set before, is it possible to wear it for a longer period of time or do you eyes get tired from close distance which is not natural for humans?

I tried VR before, you just get dizzy a little after using it. Your brain needs to adapt. I dont know what they recommend for how long to wear

I tried with my friend, he was telling the same experience.

But i didn't have any issues with it. He used like 30 minutes and he was dizzy and feeling akward. I used it 2 hours and i didn't feel any bad feeling.

I think it vary from person to person.

I never had the possibility to try it myself but I heard as well that some people will get VR motion sickness. But I think there are already tips how to overcome it and your body has just to adapt to the new technology.

it's true there are side effects. maybe the tech will develop to bypass that. otherwise a significant chunk of the market will be left out.

Or simply it's just a new tech and we need to adapt to it. We never used such things like VR/AR in the past, I'm sure our grandparents suffered headache when they first watched television for 4-5 hours straight Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
This project has similarity with Decentraland, is going to be interesting to see how the virtual world will evolve and grow. Probably people will come up with all sort of creative stuff as well

so is it, virtual world will evolve and grow in 2018. There is a huge market and mark space will find a place Wink

I think it will be further than 2018

It will happen when the technology becomes accesible as well as practical. currently VR headsets are more of a curiosity that anything for the mass market. only hardcore consumers use them.

That is true, at the moment VR set are expensive and not very comfortable but changes will happen fast

when you say VR set do you mean controllers too, or just the cardboard box
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I never used VR set before, is it possible to wear it for a longer period of time or do you eyes get tired from close distance which is not natural for humans?

I tried VR before, you just get dizzy a little after using it. Your brain needs to adapt. I dont know what they recommend for how long to wear

But i didn't have any issues with it. He used like 30 minutes and he was dizzy and feeling akward. I used it 2 hours and i didn't feel any bad feeling.

I never had the possibility to try it myself but I heard as well that some people will get VR motion sickness. But I think there are already tips how to overcome it and your body has just to adapt to the new technology.

it's true there are side effects. maybe the tech will develop to bypass that. otherwise a significant chunk of the market will be left out.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Activity: 168
Merit: 4
A very promising project! Nowadays, computer technology is the primary development branch!
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
This project has similarity with Decentraland, is going to be interesting to see how the virtual world will evolve and grow. Probably people will come up with all sort of creative stuff as well

so is it, virtual world will evolve and grow in 2018. There is a huge market and mark space will find a place Wink

So many projects focusing on VR now means there are opportunities, must be a reason why they all focus on VR, I am guessing it is going to be a big market in the future
I think that in addition to the market relations it also becomes the sphere of entertainment . I can not even imagine the opportunities that open before us!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Yes, this similarity with MANA came already to my mind, too. And looking how good it performed in the recent time, it can give you an idea how well Mark.Space can do when it hits the exchanges.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Really? Can I ask with which application? Imagine if you have to use it in a space like mark.space, you would fill confortable?
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

It will happen when the technology becomes accesible as well as practical. currently VR headsets are more of a curiosity that anything for the mass market. only hardcore consumers use them.

That is true, at the moment VR set are expensive and not very comfortable but changes will happen fast
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

It needs to be cheaper, fewer wires and more content.

Now it is just a curiosity. I don't think anybody using vr sets heavily. But in short amount of time this will change.
Activity: 588

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

So many projects focusing on VR now means there are opportunities, must be a reason why they all focus on VR, I am guessing it is going to be a big market in the future
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?
Why not?
We live in an era of modern technology!
The virtual reality is getting closer and we are more and more immersed in it

But what is the point? In virtual possession of some apartments?
I see this product as a kind of virtual shopping for the future!

Exactly.. it will be like going to a mall but from the comfort of your own home. You will be able to walk in any store and buy the goods you require.
The only difference is that you won't be able to have them with you when you go home. A courier will have to send them, but if we look in the future, it's possible that amazon or
some other party would be able to send the goods with a drone to your house as soon as you've made the purchase.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Jump to: