Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 275. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 17
Huge news incoming! MARK.SPACE AND BANCOR PROTOCOL™ ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP

https://medium.com/@markspace/mark-space-and-bancor-protocol-announce-strategic-partnership-2163d432df28

Your thoughts?

This partnership is undoubtedly beneficial for M.S, as it facilitates the circulation of tokens for this project among all stakeholders.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
MARK.SPACE will be allocating 5% of their total 3 billion token supply to stake the Bancor Network Token Relay.
OK  Smiley

wow, that a huge amount of tokens they are allocating.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Huge news incoming! MARK.SPACE AND BANCOR PROTOCOL™ ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP

https://medium.com/@markspace/mark-space-and-bancor-protocol-announce-strategic-partnership-2163d432df28

Your thoughts?

Pratner relations are always good. And such a partnership is simply necessary for the further development of this platform.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Your thoughts?

Sounds really good to me. Nearly every partnership is bringing in a boost, and this is helpful for Mark.Space.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I think the MARK.SPACE is really serious and competent. But the future of the project will also depend of the expension of that team and maybe also from partnership. The ecosystem will need Nice VR developer to provide great content.
Nowadays is a bit soon for the technology, there are not too many applications for it. But I think that projects who start right now will have an advantage over those that start later because they will have already established themselves in the market.

I think it's the exact right time to start a project like this. These kinds of projects take a couple of years to expand, so by this reasoning it's a great time to start.

I agree, it's good to have an early start in the market so you can be positioned to be in the lead when it ramps up.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Your thoughts?

Great news, bancor is quite a successful project and by joining with them they can get a supplementary confidence boost  Shocked
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
And the market is constantly growing so this is one of the best times for investing in the VR technology

Aside from that, its already steadily becoming mainstream. I know VR is the future.

What happened to Playstation's plans for VR? Are those already in production?

Yeah, they are in production, VR headset cost is about $450.

I dont believe gaming and VR will be a huge succes, gaming is a relaxing thing.

I think HTC Phone is going pretty much all in on VR tech for next Phone versions

Well, people go paintballing and play airsoft, so experiencing "war" in a playfull setting does not have to be relaxing.

I can imagine some games can scare the shiet out of you,specially if you get so into it, that you forget about the reality beaing indeed virual, some may end up like the grannys trying out sum scary VR game, lol  Grin

Will mark space have interactable games in their space as well? So basically each room can be designed and programmed to contain any VR activity for the visitor? any limits to that?
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Your thoughts?

This is very good news. Thus, the presence of partnership implies the successful development of a virtual city. VR technology has a great future and very good prospects.
Activity: 196
I think the MARK.SPACE is really serious and competent. But the future of the project will also depend of the expension of that team and maybe also from partnership. The ecosystem will need Nice VR developer to provide great content.
Nowadays is a bit soon for the technology, there are not too many applications for it. But I think that projects who start right now will have an advantage over those that start later because they will have already established themselves in the market.

I think it's the exact right time to start a project like this. These kinds of projects take a couple of years to expand, so by this reasoning it's a great time to start.
What the top market will be a token to trade?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Your thoughts?

So basically this ensure that i will able to use any compliant token within the bancor platform to buy/exchange with mark space tokens, not bad. No need to be forced to have eth and btc to buy then
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
MARK.SPACE will be allocating 5% of their total 3 billion token supply to stake the Bancor Network Token Relay.
OK  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family

Your thoughts?

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Markspace will be used for virtual space only or there will be other features also like collaborating with celebs for live shows etc.?

Tha may be possible to do, but mark.space will only give the tools to make the conference and to send or receive payments and information, the technology, hardware, will have to be provided for third parties, so it will be possible, but in conjunction with other projects, like VibHub.

you mean there's room for markspace and projects like vibehub to collaborate?

there's always room for similar project to collaborate, but in a competitive market it's gonna be hard. still not impossible.
I believe that competitors should be and they are! Not only   the vibehub. Competition is an incentive to develop, improve the project, reduce costs and so on.

I don't think vibehub is a competitor. It is like telling fifa and gta competitors. They are based on vr true but completely different projects. Also the success of one can make valuable the other.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Markspace will be used for virtual space only or there will be other features also like collaborating with celebs for live shows etc.?

Tha may be possible to do, but mark.space will only give the tools to make the conference and to send or receive payments and information, the technology, hardware, will have to be provided for third parties, so it will be possible, but in conjunction with other projects, like VibHub.

there's always room for similar project to collaborate, but in a competitive market it's gonna be hard. still not impossible.
I believe that competitors should be and they are! Not only   the vibehub. Competition is an incentive to develop, improve the project, reduce costs and so on.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Vibehub is more focused on hologram tech so, I guess they could collaborate if they won't hop into each others working area.
Merit: 112
Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
And the market is constantly growing so this is one of the best times for investing in the VR technology

Aside from that, its already steadily becoming mainstream. I know VR is the future.

I think HTC Phone is going pretty much all in on VR tech for next Phone versions

Gaming and VR will definitely become a great success somewhere in the future, it just needs the right games. Imagen all this mmog in VR. At the current state most people don't want to pay the 400$ for a VR Headset, and as the hardware base is low producer also don't throw in high class games :/ But I think with time and dropping prices it will also get a bigger user base and with it more high class games.

VR Gaming will be huge for sure. Just recently Bethesda launched the VR version of Fallout 4. Too bad for me that I don't have suitable VR equipment, I'd love to test it.

Oh Fallout 4 is one of the games I could imagen in a VR based version. Also Skyrim or first-person shooter. Or imagen MMORPGs in VR. I just think about SwordArt Online or .Hack in real now lol
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
i am pretty curious how this will end up in 2018 Smiley i believe that the token will rise steadily Smiley

I am always looking to other VR related tokens like MANA and VIBE. Both are doing really well, I think Mark.Space can follow their path.

Have you done any research on them? Do you have any pros you can share? I think the community would like to hear about some of the benefits that Mark Space has over its competitors.
Both of these companies are well known in crypto world and traditional markets so it was rather obvious
We are at the beginning of VR technology. Every time there will be more projects and more people interested in them as it becomes cheaper.
Well, maybe we will see the VR hardware sold out later, just like sold-out vga in my country because of mining  Grin

i will buy one if price is friendly with my pocket and try markspace technology

Well, I guess VR hardware is now getting cheaper than before. It also  has more feature now and the technology is steadily growing.

Unfortunately in some countries there is still a problem to access such VR stuffs and things. Good and steady connection is still very rare especially in my country.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Well, people go paintballing and play airsoft, so experiencing "war" in a playfull setting does not have to be relaxing.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

They are not a competitors. Vibe have a little different idea- this is VR platform for teachers, musiciants etc.
Jump to: