Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 298. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
What is the base of your project? Tell me please)
MARK.SPACE! Next generation internet, based on blockchain and VR. The platform combines social network, ecommerce, virtual reality and blockchain.
How can I join it?
Join our bounty campaign ! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-markspace-next-generation-of-internet-ended-2312131
But when I can buy tokens? What are the dates?
New token sale dates:
Pre-ICO – Ongoing, until 28 December 2017
ICO – 23 January 2018 until 28 February 2018

Thank you for the information!
Contact us again)
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
MARK.SPACE! Next generation internet, based on blockchain and VR. The platform combines social network, ecommerce, virtual reality and blockchain.
How can I join it?
Join our bounty campaign ! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-markspace-next-generation-of-internet-ended-2312131
New token sale dates:

Thank you for the information!
How can I join it?
New token sale dates:
How can I join it?
How can I join it?
How can I join it?
Merit: 500
https://mark.space/files/milestones/milestones_en.pdf nice that you have milestone ready shows what can not be available if funding not reach by all tiers.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Great project folks!

Remind me of "MySPACE" of the old days  Cool Cool Cool. Am sure it's a well crafted Marketing strategy of yours!

I'll definitely follow you...

Wish you all the best
Merit: 10
During the period between the 1st stage of the ICO and the 2nd stage of the ICO, the tokens that are sold to investors will be frozen? Or will we be able to trade the tokens?
I think it is unlikely that this will be possible - it can create speculation. Besides, I don't see any point of this. It will be better to complete ICO company, and then wait for a good listing.
To freeze the first ICO tokens wouldn't be a good idea in my opinion. Nobody would invest in this.

They won't freeze the tokens. Dev confirmed earlier that tokens are tradeable right after first stage of ICO
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
During the period between the 1st stage of the ICO and the 2nd stage of the ICO, the tokens that are sold to investors will be frozen? Or will we be able to trade the tokens?
I think it is unlikely that this will be possible - it can create speculation. Besides, I don't see any point of this. It will be better to complete ICO company, and then wait for a good listing.
To freeze the first ICO tokens wouldn't be a good idea in my opinion. Nobody would invest in this.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
I think that road map is too stretched
why?
because by 2020 a very long time
In general, the work is painted for each year
I still think 2020 is too much
as you can see the work in 2015 and each year something new is it bad?
it seems to me that 5 years on the job is even too much
the work is of sufficient magnitude so long

i could bet that this is 1 person using 2 accounts to generate postings Oo" to reach a quota? very strange...

making up a topic and to talk to each other. lol.

ps:
or even has more than 1 account and is talking to himself all the time Smiley now its time with erik777 ><" and if you take a closer look to his profile postings, you can see how many times this repeats itself in other threads: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lagharto-218334
Activity: 588
I wonder whether there is still anywhere in the discussion related to the project?
they have a chat in the telegram
something did not notice unfortunately
among other things, the number of participants is already approaching two thousand
will definitely join soon
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

I think what he meant is that you scan the real estate and you visit it virtually to get an idea. thus you don't have to physically go on location.

Exactly, imagine being able to visit a real estate property from the luxury of your computer. You don't have to drive through rain or snow, get dressed up, etc.

This will only create a general impression. If you want to quickly inspect many premises that are located far from each other. Then select some and watch them in reality. To make sure on the spot that there are no bad smells, there is no noise.
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
I wonder whether there is still anywhere in the discussion related to the project?
among other things, the number of participants is already approaching two thousand
Earn with impressio.io
Earn with impressio.io
wow the discussion was so lively
what a lot of people appeared for a short time
I think that this is generally a good indicator for the project
Is this can be bad ahah?
people really discuss the project of its development concept and other details of course it's cool
Jump to: