Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 293. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
As an early adopter of technology, I am all for VR and all that entails. I am mightily aware of the potential of leveraging blockchain technology to disrupt but as an investor, I really need the assurance that it will not slow down the network like the kittens did to ethereum network.
Activity: 154
I think MARK.SPACE really has a lot of potential. I take part in the bounty and have great expectations regarding the development of the project!
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
VR is on an amusement park and I am surprised to see the innovativeness they have used in implementing VR technology.  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?

Well would the real estate itself be virtual? Or you could virtually walk through actual real estate?
Everything is possible, as far as I know - have been such cases in history when some person successfully sold the area of the moon  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?

Well would the real estate itself be virtual? Or you could virtually walk through actual real estate?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Mark.Space roadmap is looking great. Community support seems to be growing each day.

its going up steadily, so the awareness and later the token to the moon Smiley yay
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
It looks like an interesting project with a great concept! hope it will be success in the future))
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Mark.Space roadmap is looking great. Community support seems to be growing each day.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
So when can I visit inside Mark Space's virtual world? You have a beautiful presentation with your videos at the ICO site. I think I can compare Mark Space to Second Life.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
blockchain vr is still underdeveloped and needs innovations and pioneers like mark space!

Blockchains are many, some better than others, some obsolete, the problem is not blockchain in itself, but the projects, and uses that are emerging to take advantage of it, mark space is using it for VR, social interaction and for markets, something we really need.

Blockchains have many use cases, what is trying to build mark.space is one of them. And remember that we are only in the beginning of this
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
blockchain vr is still underdeveloped and needs innovations and pioneers like mark space!

Blockchains are many, some better than others, some obsolete, the problem is not blockchain in itself, but the projects, and uses that are emerging to take advantage of it, mark space is using it for VR, social interaction and for markets, something we really need.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
I really like the idea, and I think that VR is our future! But the price for VR devices is still quite high, not all users are ready for such a waste!
Price of VR devices will be constantly decreasing and whole technology will be much cheaper and easy to obtain

Just think of Google's cardboard goggles used with a smartphone: cheapest solution ever!

What about for interaction ? We need a controller

Then buy a set on AliExpress, smartphone holder + controller 10 USD. Got one myself

Did you already try the Mark.Space demo with that set-up? Seems cheap, maybe too cheap to work properly.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I really like the idea, and I think that VR is our future! But the price for VR devices is still quite high, not all users are ready for such a waste!
Price of VR devices will be constantly decreasing and whole technology will be much cheaper and easy to obtain

Just think of Google's cardboard goggles used with a smartphone: cheapest solution ever!

What about for interaction ? We need a controller

Then buy a set on AliExpress, smartphone holder + controller 10 USD. Got one myself
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I like the project. Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned?

Hi! Unsold tokens will be transferred to second stage of ICO (2019).

This tokens will be frozen by smartcontract till 2019?
Yes, that's right, tokens will be frozen until the 2nd stage of sales on ICO.
so if i understand well it will be a second stage of this ico on 2019(far away in time) and all unsold token they will not be burned or placed on the market but frozen until then,for me is the right strategy...

But tokens aold on stage 1 can be traded or not? If yes, they will sell tokens on stage 2 for a discount price (under the price of tokens circulating in exchanges)?
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
I like the project. Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned?

so if i understand well it will be a second stage of this ico on 2019(far away in time) and all unsold token they will not be burned or placed on the market but frozen until then,for me is the right strategy...

So if the tokens are frozen, does that mean they will not be distributed until the second part of the ico or does it mean you can not trade it?
Activity: 196
What is your first year, when you started to work?
The first year was 2015! We invested 2,5 years and $5 millions of personal funds into VR technology research, the making of prototypes and getting feedback from businesses.
What is your main idea, the goal of your project?
The main idea of MARK.SPACE is to give the world an easy tool to create and launch any VR/3D project, and to do it quickly, without noticeable costs. Secondly, all projects made on our platform will be accessible from most ordinary devices, such as a PCs, laptops, tablets, or smartphones - through any web-browser and without the need to use a VR-headset.

The impressive things are shops, when trying the demo I went into a shoes shop and when I clicked on a pair of shoes a pop-up appeared with shoes's prices. Do you think that this will be the new way to shop in the future?
Maybe with sensors measuring your shoe size. Would also fit for clothes and other things. For me this all seems very futuristic.

No sensors needed, you can perfectly do all these things like measuring your size with AR apps on IOs.
It's no longer the future. Everything is happening now Smiley
Activity: 392
This project reminds me of the new upcoming movie from Spielberg called Ready player one http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1677720/ which is happening in virtual reality. Maybe you will get some ideas from after it will be released in the end of March.
Thanks for sharing this trailer. I have been always a big fan of Spielberg. VR is the future is all I can say and I give you the advice to test it if you haven't done yet.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
This project reminds me of the new upcoming movie from Spielberg called Ready player one http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1677720/ which is happening in virtual reality. Maybe you will get some ideas from after it will be released in the end of March.

You should contact Spielberg, and he will get ideas from blockchain VR Smiley and march is a long time from now
Jump to: