Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 295. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Besides providing platform are you planing to create contents too?

I think the point is, that every company that wants to be present in mark space virual reality, has the option to design their own space.  So I believe content creation will be from the client's side. 
I hear they develop some tools, that help in creating content. And virtual reality space really opens up the creativeness side of the marketing, and they all basically compete with each other in this limited space, whoever has the coolest or best user experience wins the most customers, earns the most profit.
Yes , as you can see it on the title, "ecosystem".
This will be as wide as possible.
If mark.space could cover everything, this thing will be really huge.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

I think the point is, that every company that wants to be present in mark space virual reality, has the option to design their own space.  So I believe content creation will be from the client's side. 
I hear they develop some tools, that help in creating content. And virtual reality space really opens up the creativeness side of the marketing, and they all basically compete with each other in this limited space, whoever has the coolest or best user experience wins the most customers, earns the most profit.

yeah, imagine going thru a virtual mall and having different businesses on your left or right , all without exiting your home.

You will exit your home but it will be on Mark.Space too Smiley

You will leave your home in the residential district and go to shopping district or maybe community district for meeting with your community.
Activity: 588

yeah, imagine going thru a virtual mall and having different businesses on your left or right , all without exiting your home.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

I think the point is, that every company that wants to be present in mark space virual reality, has the option to design their own space.  So I believe content creation will be from the client's side.  

Exactly, Porche for example may create 3D models of their cars and allow people to interact with them to a certain degree
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Theu may be bug and glitches since its a demo/early version. But it gives you an idea of where the project is going
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
About shoe sizes and clothing, the problem isn't the size of your feet and body measurements, it's that clothing and shoes rarely match the sizes on the labels. They can't get it right in real life let alone in VR.

I have similar suspicions on clothing also. But probably they will ask your measurements before using the system.

However, i'm doubtful about how it will look on mark.space will be the same in real life.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I tried the demo on my computer screen, it feels kind of jumpy and some bits appear later and start off pixeleted.

Has anyone tried it with a VR set? How smooth is it?

I have the same experience with my laptop, but I assume this is because it's still just a early demo version to show how it will look like. But of course, VR experience would be nice to know.
Activity: 616
About shoe sizes and clothing, the problem isn't the size of your feet and body measurements, it's that clothing and shoes rarely match the sizes on the labels. They can't get it right in real life let alone in VR.

Virtual reality has its limitations for now, but I think in the near future, all these issues will be resolved. The technology can be utilized on a number of useful applications we have never imagined before.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
What is your first year, when you started to work?
The first year was 2015! We invested 2,5 years and $5 millions of personal funds into VR technology research, the making of prototypes and getting feedback from businesses.

You're apparently a member of the Mark.space team that invested own money. I'm curious... may I ask how much you personally invested?

fritz93 is lying, it is just a shill account. just take a look at his profile postings... really dumb behaviour, even if he gets paid to shill, then shill with quality...

you dare call another account a shill account. don't make me go nuclear all over the accts you shilling
Activity: 168
Markspace is a long term race, the road map goes until 2020 and there are a lot of tasks to do, a lot of districst to put in place and two stages for the ico, something new in my case; I have never seen that . When we see the way to go and all that is thought, I find it rather good to sequence such a project as complete
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Augmented reality can change the game
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Activity: 98
I tried the demo on my computer screen, it feels kind of jumpy and some bits appear later and start off pixeleted.

Has anyone tried it with a VR set? How smooth is it?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
The team seems very serious, they already invested their proper funds in the project to developp a prototype. Its really nice to have that for a project before the end of the ICO.
Activity: 84
What is your first year, when you started to work?
The first year was 2015! We invested 2,5 years and $5 millions of personal funds into VR technology research, the making of prototypes and getting feedback from businesses.
What is your main idea, the goal of your project?
The main idea of MARK.SPACE is to give the world an easy tool to create and launch any VR/3D project, and to do it quickly, without noticeable costs. Secondly, all projects made on our platform will be accessible from most ordinary devices, such as a PCs, laptops, tablets, or smartphones - through any web-browser and without the need to use a VR-headset.

The impressive things are shops, when trying the demo I went into a shoes shop and when I clicked on a pair of shoes a pop-up appeared with shoes's prices. Do you think that this will be the new way to shop in the future?
Maybe with sensors measuring your shoe size. Would also fit for clothes and other things. For me this all seems very futuristic.

Whatever your can imagine could be possible , did you ever think you will be swiping a mirror glass with images ? (smartphones)
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I like the project. Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned?

Hi! Unsold tokens will be transferred to second stage of ICO (2019).

This tokens will be frozen by smartcontract till 2019?

no no i thinks you mean 2018? Wink
Over 1 year that i can not belive.
This is actually the case, in January 2019, the start of Phase 2.

2 years holding is loooooong time, and i thinks its bad.
what about bounty hunter? if token is unlocked together both investor and bounty hunter, big dump will happen and token will be worthless.
btw, if devs want us to hold, i think bounty hunter can do that and not for investor.
Two years of holding is bad? Say this to bitcoin investors... Holding is almost always a good thing to do
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I like the project. Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned?

2 years holding is loooooong time, and i thinks its bad.
what about bounty hunter? if token is unlocked together both investor and bounty hunter, big dump will happen and token will be worthless.
btw, if devs want us to hold, i think bounty hunter can do that and not for investor.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Jump to: