Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 297. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hi! Explain me please how can I communicate and proceed?
The platform allows for:
Message exchanges between users (real time chat)
Private chat
Personal blog

Clear! And what is going to be available for me?  Cool
Settings
Friends list
Messages log
Personal photo gallery
Personal content (files, documents and links
to content sent from other systems)
Personal blog
Personal apartment

And other….

Can you please tell me what does MRK mean?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
The platform allows for:
Private chat
Personal blog

Settings
Friends list
Messages log
Personal photo gallery
Personal content (files, documents and links
to content sent from other systems)
Personal blog
Personal apartment

And other….
The platform allows for:
Private chat
Personal blog

Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
The platform allows for:
Private chat
Personal blog
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Good evening! Do you want to develop your project?  Smiley
After the ICO, our prototype will be further enhanced to include the functionality, as is described in the next section. The ultimate goal is to achieve full decentralization for the benefit of both users and those selling computational and storage resources to enable platform functionality.  Smiley
Wonderful! Good luck to you! Thank you  Wink
Also thanks to you
After the ICO, our prototype will be further enhanced to include the functionality, as is described in the next section. The ultimate goal is to achieve full decentralization for the benefit of both users and those selling computational and storage resources to enable platform functionality.  Smiley
Wonderful! Good luck to you! Thank you  Wink
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
What is your first year, when you started to work?
The first year was 2015! We invested 2,5 years and $5 millions of personal funds into VR technology research, the making of prototypes and getting feedback from businesses.
What is your main idea, the goal of your project?
The main idea of MARK.SPACE is to give the world an easy tool to create and launch any VR/3D project, and to do it quickly, without noticeable costs. Secondly, all projects made on our platform will be accessible from most ordinary devices, such as a PCs, laptops, tablets, or smartphones - through any web-browser and without the need to use a VR-headset.
Thank you, I understood everything
The first year was 2015! We invested 2,5 years and $5 millions of personal funds into VR technology research, the making of prototypes and getting feedback from businesses.
The main idea of MARK.SPACE is to give the world an easy tool to create and launch any VR/3D project, and to do it quickly, without noticeable costs. Secondly, all projects made on our platform will be accessible from most ordinary devices, such as a PCs, laptops, tablets, or smartphones - through any web-browser and without the need to use a VR-headset.
Earn with impressio.io
Earn with impressio.io
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Tell me more about MARK.SPACE! What is it?  Huh
MARK.SPACE is an open source platform for creation of 3D/VR spaces and objects of any purpose, as well as their quick launch and integration into a unique ecosystem. The platform is maintained by a crypto economy and is powered by the Blockchain.
Thank you! Very interesting! What internet browsers support your platform?
MARK.SPACE supports all internet browsers (preferably Chrome) and, at the same time, is compatible with CardBoard, Oculus and HTC Vive. A desktop PC is all that’s needed to create a state-of-the-art VR store, office, community or other space for either business or entertainment.
It is very convenient) Thank you
Not at all)
MARK.SPACE is an open source platform for creation of 3D/VR spaces and objects of any purpose, as well as their quick launch and integration into a unique ecosystem. The platform is maintained by a crypto economy and is powered by the Blockchain.
MARK.SPACE supports all internet browsers (preferably Chrome) and, at the same time, is compatible with CardBoard, Oculus and HTC Vive. A desktop PC is all that’s needed to create a state-of-the-art VR store, office, community or other space for either business or entertainment.
It is very convenient) Thank you
Jump to: