Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 63. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Guys, I can not believe without proof. The first thing I want to hear is the opinion of the developers themselves. They should read user comments and track problematic issues that they did not reflect in white paper to eventually write about them in it
In this case, there should be a person on the development team who will look at the user's comments all day long, and if the comments seem interesting to him in technical terms, tell the developers about it?
And the development team really follows the comments left by the participants on the forum, but they naturally do not have the opportunity to understand each individual. What is more important for you: to meet the deadlines, or to answer everyone?
Of course, deadline is an important matter. But if you understand, the project participants can help to identify the vulnerability before the main start, when this vulnerability will play a cruel joke.
what can we see now? more than three hundred pages of comments from users of the forum, many of which are nothing more than an ordinary flood. How in such a huge stream of information to extract the necessary comment? how from 6000 to find 1?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Guys, I can not believe without proof. The first thing I want to hear is the opinion of the developers themselves. They should read user comments and track problematic issues that they did not reflect in white paper to eventually write about them in it
In this case, there should be a person on the development team who will look at the user's comments all day long, and if the comments seem interesting to him in technical terms, tell the developers about it?
Yes, you know, there must be a person who will work with the participants. He's called a PR manager, and his job is to track an adequate comment with an interesting question and give him an answer
As we can see from the description of the project - they do not have a manager for public relations. But if you really think that you found a critical vulnerability - write to the developers himself. so you will help them to successfully launch the project
Activity: 434
And the development team really follows the comments left by the participants on the forum, but they naturally do not have the opportunity to understand each individual. What is more important for you: to meet the deadlines, or to answer everyone?
Of course, deadline is an important matter. But if you understand, the project participants can help to identify the vulnerability before the main start, when this vulnerability will play a cruel joke.
Yes, you know, there must be a person who will work with the participants. He's called a PR manager, and his job is to track an adequate comment with an interesting question and give him an answer
And if the service suddenly suddenly hangs, what actions will the developers use? there are some algorithms to prevent friezes except reboot the server?
Yes, I heard that for them, the software protection algorithm was a serious programmer with a good portfolio. This was in the company news, now I'll try to find a link
And if the service suddenly suddenly hangs, what actions will the developers use? there are some algorithms to prevent friezes except reboot the server?
There is, I can argue that technically the developers did the most of what they could to prevent friezes and freezes of virtual reality. Most likely this algorithm is a brand
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
they are so popular!
I agree with you they have a record high audience coverage
what surprises me the most is that with such popularity there are no negative reviews
Because they try to comfort investors

Which is a good thing. If investors are happy then there must be good things about the project.
Merit: 70
a huge comfort for investors is the feedback
here fortunately there is absolutely no problem with this
I agree with you, the team quickly resolved my issue and my problem
maybe that's why everyone speaks so positively about them?
therefore, there are many other factors Grin
The team has not yet given us reason to doubt them. Let that continues further, it pleases me
Merit: 70
I'm so hyped for this. As a former real estate agent I am excited to see the virtual property values increase. As a tech nerd, I'm excited to see the unexpected ways users will find to manipulate the space to create designs beyond even the devs wildest dreams. Look what happened to minecraft. Give people a blank canvas and some basic rules then masterful creations come soon after.

Well considering how well Vibe is and even Descentraland, MARK.SPACE have the same potential of those projects, they have a particular niche sector to attack in the 3d and vr enviroment, so i will be waiting for this project to moon in the mid term, and explode at the end of the year Cheesy.
The more I read about this project, the more I like it! I'm very excited about this idea! I really look forward to the moment when everyone will know about it

When I saw their first demo, I liked this project.
I also participated in the Vibe project, optimistic to the VR and 3D industry
It's good that we have the opportunity to get acquainted with the demo version. So it's easier to understand the whole essence of this project
therefore, there are many other factors Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
they are so popular!
what surprises me the most is that with such popularity there are no negative reviews
Because they try to comfort investors
agree with you.like it
they are so popular!
Activity: 616
they are so popular!
Pages:
Jump to: