Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 62. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I think this project will turn our view of the Internet as a whole, if the development team succeeds in launching its platform, it will definitely replace the modern Internet
What funds should be used for advertising and marketing to MARK. SPACE has replaced a fully modern Internet, and how much time it will take.
Project, even at this stage of development has managed to attract a very good amount,certainly as he is very raw and crude,but all takes time.
Merit: 100
I think this project will turn our view of the Internet as a whole, if the development team succeeds in launching its platform, it will definitely replace the modern Internet
What funds should be used for advertising and marketing to MARK. SPACE has replaced a fully modern Internet, and how much time it will take.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
This is a good question, but it's better to ask it not to me, but to the developers of the forum. Yes, you are right, it is better to write a development team to the post office, or even better - to use the telegram channel. This is a much more effective way of exchanging information than the forum
Telegrams do not differ much from forum correspondence. You understand that in principle it is one and the same: a huge flow of information that does not have a clear structure and organization. I prefer mail

Mails can easily go to spam folders so i think telegram can be used as a main connection channel between developers and investors(or interested people) but i think bitcointalk threads are better for the start.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
So stayed only 3 hours, the project raised a decent amount ~ 8k ETH + 200 BTC, this money is more than enough that the project could develop, I think that in half year, many from us will regret that did not buy more tokens, I will be among them, because my money are frozen in other projects.
https://mark.space/ Last round, last chance! Buy now!07 DAYS  01 HOURS 35 MINUTES. I can't figure out what three hours you're talking about?

He probably referred to the 3 hours until end of round 4. I was also a bit confused and thought the ICO is over until I realised there will be a 5th round.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
So stayed only 3 hours, the project raised a decent amount ~ 8k ETH + 200 BTC, this money is more than enough that the project could develop, I think that in half year, many from us will regret that did not buy more tokens, I will be among them, because my money are frozen in other projects.
https://mark.space/ Last round, last chance! Buy now!07 DAYS  01 HOURS 35 MINUTES. I can't figure out what three hours you're talking about?

I feel happy for the achieved, I hope the Team feel fulfilled, because they raised enough to start their work in a dignified and grandiose way, but there are latecomers still to join, I believe, I hope they arrive in time for this
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
Last week is starting soon. Guys, I think we should do our best to promote this project for the last days. I think the devs deserved this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Have you seen the demo version of the system? why it does not hang, and during the release will necessarily begin friezes and lags in your opinion?

When they will release the final version I don't think that it will freeze and lag. Of course you'll see some minor problems like every software
I saw a demo version of the engine and I know how the virtual reality system works, that's why I'm telling you unequivocally: this system is complex and does not like overloading by users. That is, as soon as the development team collides with a large online on their servers - the system will collapse ..
Activity: 742
Have you seen the demo version of the system? why it does not hang, and during the release will necessarily begin friezes and lags in your opinion?
Merit: 251
Haha why are you so angry at this project, what did the development team do to you? Have you invested your money in a different, less successful project? The idea of the project is very good and devoid of vulnerabilities, I think! There's no point in digging up to the smallest detail the way you do it!
Hey, I'm not digging into small things. I just do not want the project to fall apart because of the incompetent approach. What's the fun to run the project, from which all users will leave as a result because of serious flaws?
Do you think that the project is still raw and requires multiple rework? it seems to me that you are not talking about the brand of space!
The development team even attached a demo version of the application engine so that users can verify its functionality
Haha why are you so angry at this project, what did the development team do to you? Have you invested your money in a different, less successful project? The idea of the project is very good and devoid of vulnerabilities, I think! There's no point in digging up to the smallest detail the way you do it!
Hey, I'm not digging into small things. I just do not want the project to fall apart because of the incompetent approach. What's the fun to run the project, from which all users will leave as a result because of serious flaws?
You're wrong! the information sheet is compiled correctly, it includes the main points, and information about the developers you can get on the official website of the project. I hope I do not have to tell you where I found it?
And where did you get information about the developer, who has great credibility and impressive portfolio? I do not see this information. perhaps this is again a minus to the development team for the unsuccessful compilation of the information sheet
I think you're wrong. Developers are really more comfortable to read user comments in a telegram, while it is always possible to go into a tete-a-tete dialogue and ask a specific question
This is a good question, but it's better to ask it not to me, but to the developers of the forum. Yes, you are right, it is better to write a development team to the post office, or even better - to use the telegram channel. This is a much more effective way of exchanging information than the forum
Telegrams do not differ much from forum correspondence. You understand that in principle it is one and the same: a huge flow of information that does not have a clear structure and organization. I prefer mail
Pages:
Jump to: