Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 66. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Is today the last day of phase I token sale?

No today is last day for the round 4 of the tokensale. Once round 4 is finished we will have one more round but with no bonus

I had a feeling that it'll reach hard cap by now but surprisingly the market is low and investors are turning around. Hopefully, we'll see a bullish trend by the end of this week.

Yes it looks like a good time, market just changed its season

Its to short after the Jan-Low to say something about the market, today in the morning all was red, but in the evening it can be green again.
But towards march we should see a recovery, like every year. Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

No today is last day for the round 4 of the tokensale. Once round 4 is finished we will have one more round but with no bonus

I had a feeling that it'll reach hard cap by now but surprisingly the market is low and investors are turning around. Hopefully, we'll see a bullish trend by the end of this week.

It is not confirmed that the market has turned around yet. Nonetheless Markspace has raised a decent amount and has enough funds to help the project succeed
Activity: 588
I'm really looking forward to the start of the project, since I've always dreamed of a similar

What exactly did you dream about?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I'm really looking forward to the start of the project, since I've always dreamed of a similar
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
MARK.SPACE has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the  MARK.SPACE  on WISERICO and follow MARK.SPACE on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

MARK.SPACE is a platform for fast creating of 3D / VR — compatible spaces (web sites) and objects for any purpose (such as stores for selling real goods, company offices, communities, services, games, blogs, galleries, etc.), as well as for their rapid placement in the Internet and integration into a single ecosystem.
The platform has its own crypto-economy, powered by blockchain technology (MRK token). The platform allows users to create their own 3D spaces / units (in fact unit is 3D web-site) very quickly and cheaply in order to conduct business (trade and services), engage in non-commercial activities, educating and launching of entertainment and game projects and much more (no restrictions).
The MARK.SPACE universe consists of a great amount of 3D/VR spaces (units). The minimal size of the virtual space in the system is a unit (a minimum of 64 square meters). Each unit can be linked directly to it’s own top-level domain. Spaces may consist of 1 or 36 units. The unit’s property registry is maintained on blockchain, operations with units (sale, purchase, renting) are provided by smart contracts.

Are you guys sure about those dates? Because the 28th of february is in exactly one week...Or is this just phase 1 or so?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
[img*]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DWZz47xX4AEjaZx.jpg[/img]

On Wednesday, 21 February, our Head of Communications, Alexandra Golovina will present MARK.SPACE at Emergence 2018 in Sydney, Australia!  Smiley

This could be quite interesting for the future of the project. Perhaps will help to bring on some new partnership?

Cool, will there be a live stream?

If they are going to present something new even a video in YouTube fee days after would do for me.

Voted on wiser ico as well  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 37

Activity: 420

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Vote for the  MARK.SPACE  on WISERICO and follow MARK.SPACE on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

MARK.SPACE is a platform for fast creating of 3D / VR — compatible spaces (web sites) and objects for any purpose (such as stores for selling real goods, company offices, communities, services, games, blogs, galleries, etc.), as well as for their rapid placement in the Internet and integration into a single ecosystem.
The platform has its own crypto-economy, powered by blockchain technology (MRK token). The platform allows users to create their own 3D spaces / units (in fact unit is 3D web-site) very quickly and cheaply in order to conduct business (trade and services), engage in non-commercial activities, educating and launching of entertainment and game projects and much more (no restrictions).
The MARK.SPACE universe consists of a great amount of 3D/VR spaces (units). The minimal size of the virtual space in the system is a unit (a minimum of 64 square meters). Each unit can be linked directly to it’s own top-level domain. Spaces may consist of 1 or 36 units. The unit’s property registry is maintained on blockchain, operations with units (sale, purchase, renting) are provided by smart contracts.

Voted! Thanks for letting us know about it Smiley
Activity: 350

On Wednesday, 21 February, our Head of Communications, Alexandra Golovina will present MARK.SPACE at Emergence 2018 in Sydney, Australia!  Smiley

This could be quite interesting for the future of the project. Perhaps will help to bring on some new partnership?

Great, more marketing, so people knows about mark.space, it amazes me now how many projects can appear, and grow within this economy and the internet, some appeared thanks to kickstarte and indiegogo, now waaay more with the crypto community and Ethereum, now with the 3d industry, is still small, but it is evolving FAST, so projects like this are very welcome.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
What's BFT tolerance and how does protection against Sybil attacks work? There's no explanation in the white paper.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

oh wow, thats just great Smiley thats very good news indeed!

voted and followed!
copper member
Activity: 217
Merit: 0

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes such project take time to be developed, but have a huge potential. MARK.SPACE can develop an big ecosystem for VR application, like the module for shopping they already developing, and I think a lot more will come.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Guys, it seems to me that you went wrong. Return to reality! It can not be such that you implement a virtual service for shopping, and at the same time to obtain aesthetic pleasure!
Nobody will do this, yes because this cost a lot of time, if it is only for buying, but it can be.
And in a 3D environment the aesthetic aspect can be one part, which leads customers to come.
But you are also right, if it is cheap and has a good service, I would always prefer this service to another super 3D shop.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
This is a pretty impressive project.  Its platform uses AR and VR technology, I hope you can form a huge community for the popularization of your project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Guys, it seems to me that you went wrong. Return to reality! It can not be such that you implement a virtual service for shopping, and at the same time to obtain aesthetic pleasure!
Could you elaborate a bit more why do you think that?
Pages:
Jump to: