Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 65. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
One of the best projects on the site, I believe!

I agree with you, the idea is unrealistically steep

Only here it is not known whether the project will be able to implement it, since it is quite difficult

I read that there are some talented developers in the project team

What are you talking about? In what sense?

In the fact that there are people in the team who participated in other very large projects

And where is the information? You can read?

I now can not find, it has long been (
Activity: 350
Merit: 107

Only here it is not known whether the project will be able to implement it, since it is quite difficult

In the fact that there are people in the team who participated in other very large projects

And where is the information? You can read?

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Is today the last day of phase I token sale?

No today is last day for the round 4 of the tokensale. Once round 4 is finished we will have one more round but with no bonus

I had a feeling that it'll reach hard cap by now but surprisingly the market is low and investors are turning around. Hopefully, we'll see a bullish trend by the end of this week.

Yes it looks like a good time, market just changed its season

Its to short after the Jan-Low to say something about the market, today in the morning all was red, but in the evening it can be green again.
But towards march we should see a recovery, like every year. Smiley

I agree, it makes more sense to make comparisons weekly, not daily, since the volatility is still present. Anyways, I think that MarkSpace is still doing good money wise, considering everything.
I'm really looking forward to the start of the project, since I've always dreamed of a similar

What exactly did you dream about?

Yes, that's what the 21st century is capable of!

And do not say, I every day more and more admire modern technology

People do unrealistically cool things! That's great

I agree that now is an amazing time when you can create such a project and you will be helped only by everyone!

We will strongly wait for its start

Yes Yes Yes! We must wait to start using this service!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I'm really looking forward to the start of the project, since I've always dreamed of a similar

I agree that now is an amazing time when you can create such a project and you will be helped only by everyone!

I'm looking forward to see how much they raise. that's a gauge of people's interest.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
What the main idea of the project? in a nutshell, plz

If I were you, I would take a look at the demo and experience it for yourself. It is a VR platform

https://demo.mark.space/#_ga=2.264927439.1197085472.1515568213-1823790485.1512661034

I see blank screen with 4 black dots in the corners. That's all..
The problem solved?
hmm...I see the same. What do I need to click on?

Your Internet is either too slow or you have some blockers preventing the site from loading. The site works for me.
hmm, ok Sad

Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
MARK.SPACE has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the  MARK.SPACE  on WISERICO and follow MARK.SPACE on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

MARK.SPACE is a platform for fast creating of 3D / VR — compatible spaces (web sites) and objects for any purpose (such as stores for selling real goods, company offices, communities, services, games, blogs, galleries, etc.), as well as for their rapid placement in the Internet and integration into a single ecosystem.
The platform has its own crypto-economy, powered by blockchain technology (MRK token). The platform allows users to create their own 3D spaces / units (in fact unit is 3D web-site) very quickly and cheaply in order to conduct business (trade and services), engage in non-commercial activities, educating and launching of entertainment and game projects and much more (no restrictions).
The MARK.SPACE universe consists of a great amount of 3D/VR spaces (units). The minimal size of the virtual space in the system is a unit (a minimum of 64 square meters). Each unit can be linked directly to it’s own top-level domain. Spaces may consist of 1 or 36 units. The unit’s property registry is maintained on blockchain, operations with units (sale, purchase, renting) are provided by smart contracts.

You got my vote !
5 star rating, because this project is the bomb !
Been following it for several weeks now and it's a very popular topic on this board.
Very promising future lies ahead !

About having to go shopping while sitting at home. But at the same time look at goods both in a living
Pages:
Jump to: